《国土安全》精讲 第二季 第6集 卡莉追查神秘男子(在线收听

Air and naval forces of the United States

美国空军及海军

launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...

对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击

Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.

泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事

This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.

我们不容科威特遭受侵略

We will make no distinction.

我们将一视同仁

The USS Cole was attacked

美国军舰科尔号

while refueling in the port of Aden.

在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击

This was an act of terrorism.

这是恐怖主义行动

It was a despicable and cowardly act.

这是可鄙懦弱的行动

The next song we're going to play for you

下面为您演奏的

is one of the good old favorites.

是一首经典曲目

Until something stops him.

直到他受到了阻击

I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.

我只想确保我们不再受到袭击

That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.

该飞机撞向了世贸中心

Thousands of people running.

成千上万的民众东奔西逃

We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.

我们必须,也将在国内外保持警惕

What the fuck are you doing?

你到底想干什么

God!

神啊

Fuck! I missed something once before.

操,过去我曾漏掉过线索

I won't... I can't let that happen again.

我不会...不能让悲剧重演

It was ten years ago.

那是十年前的事了

Everyone misses something. Everyone is not me.

很多人都遗漏过线索,但我不能

Previously on Homeland...

《国土安全》前情提要

I'm onto Brody.

我了解布洛迪

He knows something about Walker's death and he's covering.

沃克的死他肯定知道些什么

Let's have some fun.

我们来点刺激的吧

Yeah!

See, she's fine, Dana, okay?

看到了吗,她没事,丹娜

He's calling 911. There's nothing we can do about it.

他在报警,我们没什么可做的了

Okay.

好吧

My name is Nicholas Brody.

我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪

People will say that I was turned into a terrorist.

人们会说我被策反成了一名恐怖分子

My action this day... I was right?

但我今日所为...我是对的

You were right.

你是对的

Get down on the ground!

趴到地上

You're a disgrace to your nation, Sergeant Nicholas Brody.

你是祖国的耻辱,尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士

You're a traitor and a terrorist,

你是个叛徒,还是恐怖分子

and now it's time to pay for that.

现在你该为此付出代价了

When's the attack?!

袭击定在什么时候

Talk, you motherfucker!

给我说,你他妈的

Get the fuck off of me!

都他妈放开我

I can do this, Saul.

我没问题的,索尔

It's my turn.

该我上场了

What is Abu Nazir's plan?

阿布·纳齐尔的计划是什么

I don't know.

我不知道

But there is a plan, right?

但确实有个计划,对吗

Yes.

Who does know the plan?

那谁知道这个计划

Nicholas.

尼古拉斯

We're at war.

我们是在战争中

You need to choose sides.

你得选择立场

I need the truth, Brody.

我要知道真相,布洛迪

No more secrets.

不许再向我隐瞒

You're gonna think this is a little crazy, Jess.

你可能会觉得这有些疯狂,杰西

I'm working for the CIA.

我为中情局工作

Why is she stopping?

她为什么要停下

She know she being followed?

难道她知道自己被跟踪了吗

I don't think so.

应该不会

Looks like she's just clearing the area.

她貌似只是在排查这个区域以防跟踪

She's on the air in half an hour.

她还半小时就要直播了

She's going somewhere.

她肯定是要去某个地方

Going somewhere? Bold prediction.

去某个地方,好大胆的猜测

I mean, meeting someone now.

我是说马上要跟某人碰头

Okay, she's moving.

好了,她开始移动了

Blue 1 in pursuit.

蓝色一号正在跟踪

Towards Garfield Plaza, it looks like.

看来是往加菲尔德广场的方向去了

Virgil, heads-up: she'll be coming to you.

维吉尔,注意一下,她朝你那边去了

I'm on it.

我来跟踪

We're re-deploying.

现在进行重新部署

Blue 1, take up position Pennsylvania Avenue.

蓝色一号,在宾夕法尼亚大道就位

Blue 2, southeast corner and stand by.

蓝色二号,在东南角待命

Virgil, Max, get on her.

维吉尔,麦克斯,盯住她

Copy.

收到

Okay, Max.

好了,麦克斯

She's past.

她过去了

You can open your eyes now.

你现在可以睁眼了

Max, wake the fuck up, will you?

麦克斯,你他妈给我醒醒

What? We're on.

什么,我们该行动了

Oh. Where is she?

她在哪儿

Oh, and if it's not too much trouble, bring your damn mic.

如果不是太麻烦,把你该死的话筒带上

I got it. Okay.

我带上了,好

Uh, it's pretty wide open.

这个广场没什么死角

Anyone with a camera's gonna be pretty hard to miss.

凡是带着摄像机的人都很显眼

It's a public plaza.

这是个公共广场

There'll be security cams everywhere. Galvez?

那儿到处都有摄像头,盖维斯

Yeah, got it.

收到

Here's where she'll be going.

这是她要去的地方

I mean, she's a public figure.

我的意思是,她是公众人物

She has to accept that she might be seen,

她应该知道自己可能会被认出来

but she won't want to be heard.

但是她不想被人听到谈话内容

Where's audio?

声音呢

We got to get ears on this.

我们必须监听到谈话内容

Got to move closer.

再靠近一些

Virgil, it sounds like Niagara Falls.

维吉尔,听上去像在尼亚加拉瀑布

You recognize him? No.

你认得他吗,不

Galvez?

盖维斯

A facial recognition won't work.

没法进行面部识别

Not with those glasses.

戴着墨镜识别不出

This is it. This is the meet we've been waiting for.

就是现在,等的就是他们碰头

Virgil, where the hell is Max?!

维吉尔,麦克斯死哪去了

We need to hear this.

我们需要把对话监听下来

C-Can you clean this up?

你能把杂音去掉吗

I'm trying.

正在搞

Are you recording?

你在录音吗

We've got to get this. Carrie.

必须得到谈话内容,卡莉

Damn it!

该死

We've got nothing.

什么也没听到

Okay, Blue 1, Blue 2,

听好,蓝色一号二号

do not let that man out of your sight.

不要让那个男人离开你们的视线

Virgil!

维吉尔

I got him.

我跟着他

Come on.

快点

What the hell is going on? Virgil?!

这是怎么回事,维吉尔

We just lost him.

我们跟丢了

How's your hand?

手还疼么

Here.

Every four hours.

每四个小时服一次

Glad you're back.

真高兴你能回来

You are.

真的吗

Yes.

当然

But I have...

可是我对...

like, a million questions about this CIA thing.

你为中情局工作的事有好多疑问

50 million.

好多好多

Jessica.

杰西卡

I know.

我知道

You can't talk about it.

你不能跟我说

I'm not supposed to have told you

我甚至都不应该告诉你

I was even involved with them at all.

我与中情局有关系

What do you want to know?

你想知道什么

Ask me anything.

随便问

I'll tell you if I possibly can.

可以的话我就告诉你

No, it's nothing.

其实,也没什么

Shit, it's late. Dana's not even up yet.

完了,要迟到了,丹娜还没起床

Dana. Come on. It's almost 7: 30.

丹娜,快起床,都快七点半了

You're gonna be late.

你要迟到了

Come on.

快点

I'm sick.

我生病了

Since when?

什么时候开始的

You feel fine. I'm not.

你啥事没有,真病了

Come on. Up!

赶紧的,起床

Let's go.

快走

There he is exiting the Meridian Hill station a few minutes later.

几分钟后他从默里迪恩山站出去了

Without the sunglasses.

没戴墨镜

No match from facial recognition though.

面部识别系统还是没有匹配结果

Great,

这下好了

so we don't know where he is or who he is.

这下他的身份和行踪我们都无从得知了

Did you try her classmates at Oxford?

你有没有试着查下她在牛津的同学

Yeah.

查了

Uh, coworkers from the TV station in Yemen?

也门电视台的同事呢

Yep. And everyone else

对,还有其他所有

related to everything we know about her.

我们所了解的与她有关系的人

Tried them all. No match anywhere.

全都彻查一遍,全都匹配不上

Well, keep trying.

那继续查

We got a clean picture.

得到清晰图像了

We can see the motherfucker clearly, still no ID.

这下可以看清那个混蛋了,身份依然不明

And no sound.

声音也没有

That's as good as it gets.

好得不能再好了

You know what we need to do.

你知道我们该做什么

Bring Brody in, see if he can identify the guy.

把布洛迪叫来,让他认认这个人

Think that's a good idea, letting Brody in on this?

这主意可真好,让布洛迪参与此事

He already knows more than enough to sink us.

他知道的情报已经足够击败我们了

If he wants to take stuff to the other side he already can.

如果他想通风报信,早就干了

Look,

听着

the only reason we even knew to follow Roya is Brody.

追踪罗亚这条线索就是布洛迪给的

The only reason we saw her meet that man,

我们今天能看到她跟那个人见面

whoever he is, is Brody.

不管他是谁,都多亏了布洛迪

Okay.

好吧

We made a deal with him.

我们已经跟他达成了协议

It's in his best interest to help us.

帮助我们对他来说是上策

I said okay.

我刚说同意了

Bring Brody in.

让布洛迪参与进来

But don't trust him; that's all I'm saying.

但不可信任他,我就说这么多

Is she moving?

她爬起来了吗

Didn't look like.

好像没有

Dana!

丹娜

Where's Chris?

克里斯呢

He had early practice.

他去出早操了

Left an hour ago.

一小时前就走了

Dana!

丹娜

I'm coming!

来了

There's something going on with her, Brody.

她一定有什么事,布洛迪

I don't like it.

我不喜欢这样

Brody.

布洛迪

What is it?

怎么了

Langley wants me.

中情局找我

Hey. Really. See for yourself, take a look.

真的,你自己看,看看

Jess?

杰西

I'm not saying I'm deserving of your trust, not at all...

我不是说自己本应得到你的信任,没有

Who are you working with?

你会和谁一起工作

You asked me what I wanted to know. That's it.

你问我想知道什么,就这个

Who are you working with at the CIA?

你在中情局和谁共事

Is it her again? Carrie?

又是她吗,卡莉

No. The nut?

不,那个疯子

No. I told you, she had a nervous breakdown.

不是,我跟你说过,她已经精神崩溃了

They kicked her out.

他们把她开除了

She's not even at the CIA anymore.

她已经不在中情局了

If I have to go to school, I'm going to need a ride.

要是我非上学不可,总得有人送我吧

Come on, sleepy.

来吧,瞌睡虫

No good?

不好吃

Just not hungry.

就是不饿而已

You okay?

你没事吧

Yeah.

没事

I'm fine.

我很好

Are you okay?

你有事吗

Yeah, I'm fine.

没有,我很好

Stop, Dad.

停车,爸爸

Let me out.

让我下车

Thanks for the ride.

谢谢你送我

You look tired.

你好像很累

Yeah, so I've heard.

是啊,我听说了

Just take it easy.

放松点

Sure. After we hit someone with your car, just take it easy?

当然,我们开车撞完人之后放松点就行了

She's going to be okay.

她不会有事的

You don't know that.

你又不知道

Yes, I do.

我知道的

Someone called 911. We saw that.

有人打电话报警,我们都看见了

There's a hospital a couple miles away.

几英里外就有一家医院

An ambulance would have gotten her there

只要,最多十分钟,就会有救护车

in, like, ten minutes, max.

把她送到那里

She's gonna be fine.

她不会有事的

Okay?

好吗

Yeah.

好的

Come on. School's about to start.

快点,快上课了

I got an AP history test first period.

我第一节课还有大学预修历史课的考试

I think that I'm gonna just... take it easy a minute.

我想,我要先...放松一下

Okay. Yeah.

好的,好

See you at lunch then.

那午餐时间见

He's here.

他来了

I'll get him.

我去开门

You texted for me to come here?

你发信息让我过来

Yeah.

How are you?

你还好吗

Not too bad, actually. Yeah.

事实上,还不算太坏

Taking a lot of painkillers for the hole in my hand.

因为我手上的伤,吃了不少止疼药

Is he here? Yeah.

他在这里吗,在

Quinn?

奎恩

Did it go all right when you got home?

你回家后一切还顺利吗

Yeah, I think so.

我觉得还行

Told Jessica I was working for the CIA.

跟杰西卡说我已经再为中情局工作了

She seemed to believe me.

她好像相信我了

Asked if you were involved.

问我你有没有参与

I said no.

我说没有

Okay.

好的

So, what am I doing here?

那么,要我来这里做什么

Um, the deal we talked about.

我们之前谈过的事情

You helping us get Abu Nazir in exchange for immunity.

你帮我们抓到阿布·纳齐尔以获得豁免权

If you're still willing, it starts now.

如果你还愿意的话,现在就开始

I'll help you through it.

我会帮你渡过难关

What do you want me to do?

你想要我做什么

We're hoping you can identify someone in a photo.

我们希望你能通过照片指认一个人

That's it?

就这

For the moment, yeah.

暂时就这么多

I mean, generally won't be this easy,

我的意思是一般不会这么简单

but for now, that's what we need.

但是现在,这就是我们需要的

Never seen him before.

从没见过他

You're sure?

你确定

Yeah.

确定

And by the way,

顺便说一下

I don't appreciate having a car on my tail

我可不喜欢在我送女儿上学的时候

when I'm driving my daughter to school.

有台车跟在屁股后面

Lot of things about this arrangement far from ideal.

有关这项工作的许多安排都相当不尽如人意

You know what? I think I should get going.

这样吧,我得走了

I have a busy day ahead of me.

我今天会很忙

You're absolutely sure?

你完全确定吗

You're absolutely sure that

你完全确定

you don't know anything that could help us?

你真没有对我们有用的情报

Yeah, like I said,

对,我说过了

I've never seen him before.

我从没见过他

That's not what I asked,

你答非所问

though, is it?

对吧

I don't know anything about him.

我对这人一无所知

But you know something.

但你确实知道点事

Brody?

布洛迪

I told you about this guy.

我跟你说过这个人

The tailor from Gettysburg who made my suicide vest.

他就是给我做炸弹背心的葛底斯堡裁缝

Yeah. We still can't find him.

对,我们一直找不到人

You're not gonna.

你们找不到了

He's dead.

他死了

Roya asked me to move him

就是在我错过募捐活动那天

on the day of that fund-raiser I missed.

罗亚让我把他转移走

I was supposed to take him to a safe house,

我本应该把他带到安全屋

and, uh...

但是...

...he died on the way.

他死在半路了

He died?

死了

Yeah, it was an accident.

对,是个意外

Yeah? Yeah.

是吗,是的

He thought I was trying to kill him,

他以为我要杀他

and he bolted, and he fell.

趁机逃跑,结果摔倒

I have got a six-man surveillance team

我派了六个人昼夜不停地

round the clock watching a storefront in Gettysburg,

在他葛底斯堡的店铺门前监视

waiting for somebody that you couldn't be bothered

就是要等待目标的出现

to tell us is never coming back!

你现在才告诉我再也等不到了

I didn't know you were watching the storefront.

我根本不知道你们在店铺前监视

You never tell me anything. The deal is

你们又没告诉过我,交易的条件

full fucking disclosure,

就是你把知道的都说出来

not pick and choose what you say!

而不是挑拣着说

Wait here.

你等会

The guy is a pathological liar.

这家伙是个谎话精

No, it's my fault.

不,是我的错

I never pressed him in the debrief.

我没在盘问时给他压力

Yeah, and I wonder why that was.

对,我也想知道原因

What's that supposed to mean? I don't know, Carrie.

你这话什么意思,卡莉,你自己知道

In the interrogation room, you said you wanted him

在审讯室里,你居然要他

to leave his wife and run away with you?

离开妻子跟你在一起

And you put a knife through his hand.

你还用刀扎穿了他的手呢

The difference being, what I did worked.

不同之处在于,我的做法收到了成效

So don't worry about my objectivity.

所以你不用担心我所面对的客观现实

Worry about your own.

管好你自己吧

At least we know now that the tailor's not coming back.

至少我们现在知道裁缝是不会回来了

We can lose the surveillance,

我们可以不再只是监视

go in and search the shop finally.

而到店里彻底搜查一番

Maybe find something.

也许会有线索

I'll put a forensics team together

我调遣一个法医鉴证小组

and take him to Gettysburg.

带他一起去葛底斯堡

Thank you.

谢谢

The tailor's dead.

裁缝死了

He handled their munitions.

他们的军需品都由他经手

If this new guy turns out to be his replacement,

如果这个新人是来接替他的位置

we need a line on him fast.

我们得尽快找到他

We need to run Brody back to Roya.

应该让布洛迪回到罗亚那边

Have him try to get something out of her

让他从她那套取

about the guy's identity.

那个人的身份

Yeah, good luck with that.

好吧,希望会有收获

Take a look at him. The guy's a fucking mess.

你看看他,烂泥扶不上墙

I think he's all we've got.

我们只能寄希望于他了

Fine. Your call...

好吧,你说了算

but Carrie...

但是,卡莉...

Don't trust him.

别相信他

Yeah, you said.

你说过了

So you're a Marine?

你是个陆战队员

I am. It shocks me, too.

是,我自己也惊讶

With Tom Walker?

跟汤姆·沃克是战友

Yeah. And Mikey here.

对,还有这位小麦

So do you know what happened?

你知道发生过什么事吗

To make him crack?

他为什么会死

I have a few theories on that subject, yes.

对,我是有一些想法

Actually, like I said on the phone, Detective,

其实,警探,如我在电话里所说

we were hoping that you could give us some facts

希望你能提供一些关于

about how he died.

他死亡的真相

Oh, I found him here.

我当时是在这发现他的

Homeless guy heard a gunshot,

一个流浪汉听到了一声枪响

alerted a patrol officer who called Homicide.

报告给了巡警,然后巡警通告给了重案组

He was lying, uh... yea, head there.

他躺在...头朝那边

Single bullet right between the eyes.

眉心中了一枪

Point-blank, more or less.

应该是近距离平射

Blood spatter, uh... there.

血迹溅到了那里

You probably can't see anything now.

现在可能看不到了

Single nine-millimeter casing on the ground right there.

地上留下了一个九毫米口径的弹壳

It's nine-millimeter.

是九毫米口径

Standard military issue.

标准的军用佩枪

It's standard everything issue.

这个哪都能弄到

Sure.

确实

But you know what I'm thinking?

但你知道我怎么想的吗

No, Lauder, what are you thinking?

不知道,劳德,你怎么想的

This place?

这个地方

Not exactly public.

不是什么公共场所

I wouldn't step foot in here at night,

我肯定不会晚上来

except with someone I knew and trusted.

除非是跟认识并且信任的人一起

Sir, can we see your report?

警官,我们能看一下调查报告吗

Report? I thought you knew.

报告,我还以为你们知道呢

After 20 minutes, the CIA swooped in

案发后20分钟中情局就介入

and shut us down.

让我们别再管这案子了

CIA.

中情局

I wonder what elected official they were covering up for.

真好奇他们是在给哪个民选官员打掩护啊

Lauder. What national figure.

拉德,应该是个国家政要吧

Shut up!

闭嘴

Uh, maybe I'll, uh...

我看...

I'll give you two a moment.

我还是回避一下吧

What was our deal?

我们不是说好了吗

No mentioning Brody.

不准提到布洛迪

Well, don't pretend you're not thinking he's suspect No.1

别假装你没把他当成头号嫌疑犯似的

You're a military intelligence officer.

你是军事情报官

There must be some way you can find out what happened.

你肯定有办法查出真相

Yeah, I might know a guy.

好吧,我也许能找个人试试

You might know a guy. That's fucking rousing.

你也许能找个人,真他妈令人振奋

At the CIA.

中情局的人

I reckon he's not going to give me any classified information.

我估计他不会给我任何机密情报

He might just nod if we're on the right track, though.

但如果我们猜对了,他也许会默认的

Okay?

满意了吧

Do I know you?

我们认识吗

No.

不认识

I'm sorry.

不好意思

Do you know my mother?

你认识我母亲

No.

不认识

I...

我...

I was looking for someone else.

我是来找别人的

Will she be okay?

她会没事吧

Your mom?

我是说你母亲

They don't know.

医生们还不确定

She was doing okay.

她之前还挺好的

And a few hours ago, a clot kicked loose in her head.

而且几个小时前,他头部的一块淤血散开了

Some idiots hit her in a car, then took off.

某个混蛋开车撞了她,然后逃逸了

So...

那...

which one's yours?

哪个病人是你的家属

Who are you visiting?

你是来看望谁的

I'm... not.

我不是来看望病人的

You said you were looking for someone.

你刚才说你是来找人的

My dad.

找我爸

He's a doctor.

他是医生

He's, um... a cardiologist.

是心脏科医生

A doctor.

医生

You're lucky.

你很幸运

I didn't know him when I was little.

我小的时候跟他并不熟悉

He wasn't around.

他那时没在我身边

The nurse...

护士...

She said call our priest.

她说最好先打给牧师做好准备

It's late.

已经很晚了

I'm just gathering my thoughts.

我只是整理一下思绪

I'm going to hit Brody tomorrow about approaching Roya.

我明天要跟布洛迪碰头,让他接近罗亚

So I've heard.

我听说了

I also heard it got a little nasty with Quinn today.

我还听说你今天跟奎恩有些不愉快

Yeah, well, in my opinion,

是的,在我看来

it starts nasty with that guy, but whatever.

那人确实开始让人不爽了,不过,无所谓了

Wait. Is that why you're here?

等等,你就是为这个来的吗

I just want to make sure you're good.

我只是想确认一下你没事

He said not to trust Brody, Saul.

他让我别相信布洛迪,索尔

He's right.

他是对的

Yeah, well, if you'll remember,

如果你还记得

I'm the one who came up with that theory,

当大家都把他当成

back when everyone else was calling him

世纪爱国英雄的时候

the patriot of the century.

是我提出了这个可能

You don't know what it's like.

你不明白那种感觉

What?

什么感觉

Having everyone assume you're at your worst,

每个人都觉得你脑子不正常

like you can't see straight.

都觉得你把事情想歪了

No one thinks that.

没人那样想

Really?

是吗

I don't, not at all.

起码我没有,一点都没有

I do worry about you being so close to Brody again.

但我的确担心你再次跟布洛迪走那么近

It's not like before, Saul.

这跟以前不同了,索尔

Good.

那就好

I saw his suicide tape. My eyes are open.

我看了他的遗言录像,我的眼睛现在睁得大大的

How could they not be?

怎么可能不睁大

That's all I wanted to hear.

那我就放心了

All clear.

安全

Make sure the evidence response team

确保证据反应小组

has whatever support they need.

所需的所有支援到位

And crack the whip, huh?

手段强硬点,明白吗

We should have been in here weeks ago.

我们几周前就该行动的

All right, everybody, we're looking for names of contacts,

大家注意,我们的目标是联系人姓名

material suppliers, anything out of the ordinary.

材料提供商,和所有异常信息

If you have a question, ask.

有问题就问

No detail is too small.

事无巨细

Uh, you?

你是

Chapman, sir.

查普曼,长官

You and you, come with me.

你们俩,跟我来

Start here.

从这儿开始

Small town.

镇子不大

Likely to be some theorizing about our presence here, so,

可能会有人猜测我们来这儿干嘛,所以

any lookie-loos drop by wondering what we're up to,

要是有人路过想知道我们在干嘛

tell them, um...

就说...

Tell them...

就说是...

What?

是什么

Sales tax audit.

营业税务监察

Greg said you had a committee meeting

格雷格说你要去开委员会会议

I thought I'd grab you beforehand.

我就提前来找你了

What do you want?

找我什么事

The photo we showed you yesterday.

昨天给你看的那张照片

I told you, I don't know who the guy is. I know.

我说了我不认识他,我知道

Well, it's the truth. I believe you.

我说的是真话,我相信你

But his appearance here means

但他出现在这儿就意味着

whatever Nazir has planned is happening now,

纳齐尔的计划已经开始了

and that guy is a part of it.

而那人就是其中一员

We can't ID him in any of our databases.

所有数据库中都查不到他的身份

We need your help.

我们需要你的帮助

Roya has an interview with Congressman Mackie

罗亚跟麦肯议员约好了

at noon today in this building.

今天中午在这儿做访问

Well, I can't just walk up to her and ask her who the guy is.

但我不可能直接跑去问她那人是谁吧

I know. Oh, she tells me what to do.

我知道,都是她给我安排任务

That's how this works.

一直都这样

You told her we've been seeing each other. Right?

你把我们在交往的事告诉她了,对吧

I told her we've been fucking, yeah.

对,我说我们俩搞上了

Okay. Good.

好,很好

So, tell her you were at my place,

那就告诉她你在我家时

you overheard me talking on the phone

偷听到我讲电话

about a Hezbollah operative who recently entered the country.

提到了最近入境的一个真主党特工

Is that what he is? Hezbollah?

是吗,他是真主党吗

That's our guess.

只是猜测而已

What if it's wrong?

如果猜错了呢

It shouldn't be a problem. Shouldn't be...

那也应该不会有大碍,应该不会...

Brody, this is how it works.

布洛迪,就得这么做才行

You put out a little feeler, you see what comes back.

你下饵,然后静观其变

Just don't push it, and you'll be fine.

不用太急进,你不会有事的

Okay?

好吗

You ask me to approach Roya,

你让我去接近罗亚

I say it's a bad idea, then you do this.

我说不行,然后你就这样了

For what? What is this?

为了什么,你这算什么

Sex? Understanding?

性暗示吗,表示你理解我吗

If that doesn't work, then what?

如果不起作用,那你怎么办

You remind me of the deal that we made,

你让我想起了我们之前的约定

how much it hurts, your even bringing it up,

你提起来,我都觉得很受伤

how my entire family will be destroyed

但如果你不得已要告诉我家人真相

if you're forced to tell them the truth?

我的家庭将会如何支离破碎

Brody...

布洛迪...

Don't worry.

别担心

I'll talk to her for you.

我会帮你去找她

The new phone I gave you.. have it on you.

我给你的新手机,随身带着

Mike Faber?

麦克·费伯

Yes. Saul Berenson.

是我,我是索尔·贝伦森

I understand you had some questions

听说你对一年前

about the investigation of Tom Walker's death a year ago.

汤姆·沃克之死的调查有所疑问

Yeah. I'm meeting a friend of mine here,

是的,我来这里找一个朋友

Glenn Peterson?

格伦·彼得森

Glenn passed your request for information onto me.

格伦把你的信息请求告诉了我

This way.

这边请

Okay, do you want to tell me what's going on?

能告诉我到底怎么回事吗

Please.

请进

Sit.

请坐

We spoke once before, you and I.

你和我,我们之前谈过

I remember.

我记得

It was right after Brody got back. You, uh,

就在布洛迪回来后,你...

strong-armed me into getting him to enlist.

强迫我让他再入兵籍

What I did was discuss with you

我当时只是和你讨论

what was best for Sergeant Brody

怎么样对布洛迪中士最好

and his family, and for this country,

对他的家庭最好,对国家最好

which is what we need to talk about again.

现在我们还得再讨论一次

I'm told you've been making inquiries

有人告诉我,你在询问

into Thos Walker's death.

汤姆·沃克之死的相关事宜

I have a few questions, yeah, but...

没错,我是有一些问题,但是...

I don't need a GS-15 to answer them.

不用劳烦高级长官来回答我

I'm afraid I don't have any answers for you, Major.

恐怕我不能回答你,少校

I'm surprised.

那就奇怪了

Homicide cop told me that the, uh, CIA

重案组警员告诉我

took over the investigation.

中情局接手了这个调查

Oh, we did.

是的

And nothing yet.

目前毫无收获

So, in other words, sir, I'm being stonewalled.

换言之,长官,我被拒绝回答了

Well, I wouldn't use those words.

我可不会用这些词

Do you know who killed Tom Walker?

你们知道是谁杀了汤姆·沃克吗

No.

不知道

Because I'm thinking it was a coconspirator.

我觉得是他的同伙干的

Major?

少校

You're being told by

大家同为情报人员

fellow intelligence officers, respectfully at this point,

我们现在礼貌地告诉您

not to pursue your

请勿将

unauthorized freelance investigation

未授权的个人调查

into a matter of national security.

演变成国家安全问题

Nod your head if you understand.

明白请点头

Thank you.

谢谢

Roya!

罗亚

Congressman Brody.

布洛迪议员

I hope this is Congressional business.

但愿你谈的是国会的事情

No.

不是

Then follow protocol,

那就按规矩做

I'll contact you.

应该是我联络你

I got something I think you should know.

我要告知你一些情报

Okay, here we go.

好戏上演

I was at Carrie Mathison's apartment last night.

昨晚我在卡莉·麦吉森家过夜

She got a phone call, late.

她深夜时分接到一个电话

Heard her talking about some person

我听见她谈到某人

just landed in the country.

刚到达美国

Hezbollah, she said.

她提到真主党

Who called her?

是谁打电话给她

I don't know.

我不知道

But you're sure she said Hezbollah?

但你肯定她提到真主党

It's a pretty distinctive word.

那个词很特别

I just thought you'd want to hear.

我想你会有兴趣知道

I do. Thank you.

没错,谢谢

What happened to your hand?

你的手怎么了

Oh, home improvements.

在家干活弄的

Hurts like a motherfucker.

真他妈疼啊

Okay, Virgil, what happened to our audio?

维吉尔,怎么没声音了

We lost audio.

声音没了

No, they're just not talking.

不,是他们没说话

Well, fucking say something,

他妈的给我说话啊

Brody, say something.

布洛迪,说话啊

They're worried about that guy back there.

他们怕后边的人听到

FBI forensics went into the tailor shop.

联邦调查局的法医鉴定人员去了裁缝店

After sitting on it for two weeks,

守了两周后

they finally went in today.

他们今天终于进去取证了

Any idea why?

知道什么原因吗

No.

不知道

Will they find anything?

他们会发现什么线索吗

They might.

可能吧

Dana, what the fuck?

丹娜,你搞什么

You've been avoiding me.

你一直在逃避我

I'm not avoiding anyone.

我没逃避任何人

I'm standing in the middle of the hall.

我就站在这里啊,走廊中间

She wasn't all right, Finn.

芬,她情况并不好

She was dying.

她快死了

What?

什么

She died in the middle of the night.

深夜的时候死了

We can't talk about this, Dana.

丹娜,我们不能谈论这事

If not here, then, okay, where?

不在这儿谈,那在哪儿谈

Nowhere. We can't talk about it anywhere.

在哪儿都不谈,任何地方都不能谈

We have to tell someone.

我们总得告诉别人

No, we don't. We agreed to stay quiet.

不,我们说过要守口如瓶的

Yeah, that was before she... died.

对,那是因为她还没死

It's even more important now.

那现在守口如瓶就更重要了

Finn...

芬...

I met her daughter.

我遇见了她女儿

You what?

什么

At the hospital.

在医院

She's all alone now.

她现在孤零零一人

You went to the hospital.

你去过医院

Are you crazy?

你疯了吗

What is wrong with you?

你有毛病啊

What is wrong with you? What the fuck is wrong...?

你有毛病啊,你他妈有毛病啊

Jesus... your dad is a congressman.

天啊,你老爸是国会议员

Mine is going to be president.

我老爸要当总统了

Yeah, and her mom is dead.

没错,但她妈妈死了

She needs our help.

她需要我们的帮助

No, I do.

不,是我

All right? I need our help.

我才需要帮助,好吗

I was driving, not you.

开车的是我,不是你

This comes down on me,

受责罚的会是我

and, swear to God, I'd rather die

说真的,我宁可死

than have my father find out.

也不想让我爸知道

If you say anything about this, I'm dead.

这事你要是说了,我就死定了

I mean it.

我认真的

Anything?

怎么样

Doesn't seem like it, not yet.

暂时还没可疑发现

Yeah, Carrie.

怎么,卡莉

Brody just talked to Roya.

布洛迪刚和罗亚谈了

Yeah, how'd that go?

情况怎么样

I'm not quite sure.

我还不清楚

She knows you're at Gettysburg.

不过她知道你在葛底斯堡

She does. How?

怎么知道的

Maybe they're watching. I don't know.

也许他们暗中监视,不清楚

She said there's something there.

她说那边有放东西

Have you found anything?

你那有什么发现吗

A lot of cigarette butts and receipts.

一堆烟头,若干单据

Seems the guy was quite a record-keeper.

看来这家伙真不简单

I got six guys going through it all.

我让六个人搜了个底朝天

Yeah, I don't think she was talking about receipts.

我觉得她不是说什么单据

I think it's something bigger.

应该是更重要的东西

Like what?

比如

I don't know.

不知道

Well, what did she say?

那她说什么了

It wasn't what she said exactly. It was...

关键不是她说了什么,是...

Another one of your hunches?

又是你的直觉吗

Just... I'll keep my eyes open.

只是... 我会仔细搜的

Thanks.

谢了

Galvez.

盖维斯

Yeah?

您说

Call for reinforcement.

再调些人手来

I want armed backup here.

增派武装人员

So, uh, what is it that you're looking for exactly?

你到底在找什么呢

Something I lent your dad.

我借给你爸的东西

Good luck finding it.

能找到算你好运气

Mom says it's like the wreck of the Hesperus in here,

妈妈说这里乱得像长庚号沉船

which I don't really get what that is.

我都不知道她说的是什么东西

The Hesperus is a ship that sank a long time ago, bud.

长庚号是很久以前沉没的一艘轮船

Some guy, uh, he wrote a poem about it.

有个家伙还就此赋诗一首

Hey, Chris, do me a favor.

克里斯,帮我个忙

Go into the kitchen and grab a flashlight.

去厨房找个手电来

It's a little dark back here.

后面有点黑

Okay.

好的

Sir.

长官

We've got, uh, FBI SWAT coming.

调来联邦调查局特警了

They're about an hour out.

还有一小时就到

State troopers will be here sooner.

州警察会早些

Good.

很好

Can I ask you what this is about?

能问下为什么吗

Mike, what brings you here?

麦克,你怎么来了

He needed to borrow something from Dad.

他要从爸爸那里借点东西

Right.

Could I talk to you a second?

能和你说句话吗

What is it?

什么事

You know I care about you, right?

你知道我关心你,对吧

Of course.

当然

No, not of course.

不,别说什么当然

I mean, I care about you,

我是说,我很担心你

and I'm not sure I should tell you this,

都不知道要不要和你说

but I think you need to know.

但我觉得你应该知道

What? What is it?

什么,什么事

When Lauder came over here the other day,

前几天拉德来这里

making accusations about Brody...

指控布洛迪...

He was drunk.

那是醉话

Drunk, yeah, but not wrong.

是醉话,但不是胡话

See, I've been looking into some stuff

过去几周我一直在

the past couple weeks.

调查一些事情

What stuff?

什么事

Who killed Tom Walker.

谁杀了汤姆·沃克

It was Brody, Jess.

是布洛迪,杰西

No. Yes, it was. I just checked

不,就是他,我刚查看了

his ammunition in the garage.

他车库里的子弹

I know this is hard to hear; it's hard to say.

我知道你难以接受,我也难以启齿

He hasn't been okay since he got back,

他回来后状况一直不好

and I'm worried about you, about the kids

我很担心你,还有孩子们

because I love you, and he's not getting better.

因为我爱你,他却不见好转

I know.

我知道

I know he's not who he was.

我知道他不同于从前

But he's working for the CIA.

但他在为中情局工作

What?

什么

He told me, Mike.

他告诉我的,麦克

He swore it was the truth.

他发誓说这是真的

Okay, it's, it's not that simple.

事情没这么简单

Whatever he said-- there's got to be some kind of a cover-up.

不管他怎么说的,一定只是个幌子

I-I really think you should go.

我真的觉得你该走了

I'm just trying to look out for you.

我只是想替你留心

I know... but don't.

我知道,但不用了

Please.

拜托

We're doing the best we can here.

我们都在尽力

Just go.

快走吧

I need a minute with the Congressman.

我要跟议员说两句话

Wait. Who are you?

等等,你是谁

I'm a constituent with some urgent business.

我就是个选民,有要紧事找议员

Sir.

先生

It's okay.

没事

You should go home, Betsy. It's late.

你该回家了,贝西,不早了

Did you know?

你早就知道吗

What?

什么

Did you know?

你早就知道吗

Know what? What are you talking about?

知道什么,你在说什么

I have got seven casualties in Gettysburg.

我在葛底斯堡伤亡七人

Slow down.

慢点说

Did you know that was going to happen?

你是不是早就知道会这样

How could I have?

怎么可能

Just answer the question!

正面回答我

Have you been lying to me?

你是不是一直都在骗我

When you talked to Roya...

你跟罗亚谈话的时候...

You made me do that. You told her something.

是你让我去的,你向她泄密了

You must have. No.

一定是,没有

Don't you lie to me!

别骗我了

Carrie. Don't you touch me.

卡莉,别碰我

Don't you fucking dare!

你他妈别碰我

I didn't lie to you.

我没有骗你

I don't know anything about any of that.

我对此毫不知情

I don't know what you're saying.

我不知道你在说什么

Really.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gtaqjj/517947.html