《国土安全》精讲 第三季 第9集 布洛迪重新振作接受新任务(在线收听

Air and naval forces of the United States

美国空军及海军

launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...

对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击

Pan Am flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie.

泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事

He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East.

他已批准在非洲,欧洲和中东的恐怖行动

This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.

我们不容科威特遭受侵略

This relentless pursuit of terror.

对于恐怖袭击的不懈打击

We will make no distinction...

我们将一视同仁

The USS Cole was attacked

美国军舰科尔号

while refueling in the port of Aden.

在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击

This was an act of terrorism.

这是恐怖主义行动

It was a despicable and cowardly act.

这是可鄙懦弱的行动

The next samba we're going to swing for you

下面为您演奏的

is one of the good old favorites.

是一首经典曲目

...until something stops him.

直到他受到了阻击

It was right in front of my eyes,

整个事件就发生在我的眼前

and I never saw it coming.

而我丝毫没预料到

That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.

该飞机撞向了世贸中心

Thousands of people running.

成千上万的民众东奔西逃

We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.

我们必须,也将在国内外保持警惕

You're the smartest and the dumbest fucking person i've ever known.

你是我见过最聪明,又最愚蠢的人

I'm not the one who got it wrong.

我不是不明真相的那个人

I'm the only one who got it right.

我是唯一的明白人

Take 'em.

拿下

Take 'em all.

通通拿下

Previously on Homeland:

《国土安全》前情提要

I got plans for you.

我已经为你计划好了

What plans?

什么计划

I'm gonna play you back into Iran.

我要把你放回伊朗

From now on you work for us.

从现在起,你为我们做事

The senator's made some serious allegations.

参议员义正言辞地对你提出了控诉

That you had Majid Javadi in a safe house on American soil

说你把贾瓦迪藏进我们本土的安全屋

and let him go.

还送他出境

We debriefed him, turned him.

我们盘问了他,策反了他

He's ours.

他是我们的人了

I've made a decision to give the marriage another chance.

我决定再给我们的婚姻一次机会

And he told me something before he left...

他走之前告诉我一些事

about the Langley bomber.

关于总部炸弹袭击者的事

You mean Brody.

你是说布洛迪

No, that's just it. It's not him.

不,就是这点,不是他

The bomber's the only way to prove that Brody's innocent.

那个袭击者是唯一可以证明布洛迪清白的人

Carrie, what the fuck are you doing?

卡莉,你他妈要干啥

Carrie, turn around now.

卡莉,马上回去

This is your last warning.

这是对你的最后警告

Got a gunshot wound to the upper left bicep.

她左上臂受了枪伤

Significant bleeding. Might have clipped an artery.

大出血,可能是射穿动脉了

Where the fuck is Saul?

索尔在他妈什么地方

You're awake.

你醒了

Where am I?

我这是在哪儿

The Naval Hospital.

海军医院

They brought you here after you were shot.

你中枪后被他们送了过来

Careful, you don't want to rip the sutures.

小心点,别把伤口撑裂了

Quite a few of them.

缝了不少针

It was a through and through. Missed the bone.

子弹穿透了身体,没伤到骨头

Some muscle and tissue damage but no nerve involvement.

有肌肉和组织损伤,但没伤到神经

You're lucky.

你很幸运

No, he's just a great shot.

不,是他枪法准

How long will I be in here?

我要在这里待多久

As long as you need to be.

该待多久就待多久

For me to heal

是等我痊愈

or for the CIA to figure out what to do with me?

还是等中情局想出处理我的办法

You'd have to talk to them.

这事你得问他们

Are you aware you're 13 weeks pregnant?

你知道自己怀孕十三周了吗

Yes.

知道

The baby should be fine.

孩子应该没事

In case you're wondering.

如果你想知道的话

Pupils reactive to light.

瞳孔对光有反应

BP of 60 over 40.

高压60,低压40

Too fucking low.

太他妈低了

Lay down.

躺下

He started going cold turkey on the flight,

他在飞机上毒瘾发作

so they knocked him out. With a half pint of Vodka.

所以他们就用半斤伏特加把他灌晕了

Idiots.

一群白痴

Pulse is thready.

脉搏微弱

Take it easy.

放松

Where's my stuff, you fucking thieves?!

我的东西呢,你们这群屌贼

Fuck! Where is my stuff?!

操,把东西还我

Calm down, goddamn it!

冷静,该死

Where's my stuff?

我的东西呢

Don't move now.

别动

You've got seven days till Lockhart's confirmed.

在洛克哈特正式上任前,你还有七天时间

You think this guy's gonna be ready by then?

你觉得这家伙到时能准备好吗

He's not what we expected...

我们没想到他会变成那样

But he's what we've got.

但他是我们唯一的筹码

If he agrees to do it.

如果他同意合作的话

He's a mess:

他简直一团糟

Anemic...

贫血

Severely dehydrated, probably Hep C.

严重脱水,可能还得了丙型肝炎

HIV isn't a stretch.

无法确认是否感染艾滋病毒

If you're suggesting a hospital, it's out of the question.

如果你建议送他去医院,我绝不会答应

I'm pretty sure I can keep him stable,

我肯定能保住他的命

but the guy's a junkie, sir.

可这家伙有毒瘾

How far is he into withdrawal?

戒断得多久

Hardly started.

很困难

What he's feeling now,

他现在的情况

it's gonna get a hell of a lot worse.

会发展到非常可怕的地步

Methadone would make it easier.

美沙酮也许有点用

Has to be cold turkey.

必须完全戒掉

Where he's going, we need him functional.

无论如何都得让他正常起来

Even if it kills him?

不怕搞死他吗

It won't.

不会的

'Cause you will keep him alive.

有你负责保他的命

Do you understand?

懂了吗

Sir.

收到

You all right?

没事吧

Stop! What are you doing?

别动,你想干嘛

I need it!

我得来一针

There's nothing there for you.

那边没有你要的东西

No, I need it now! No.

我受不了了,不行

Damelo! Damelo! Dame...

给我,给我,给我

Hey, grab him!

摁住他

Where's the needle?

针呢

Got it.

来了

Cover him up. Stay down.

盖上他,摁住

Please...

求你了

How are you feeling?

感觉如何

The doctor says you're progressing nicely.

医生说你恢复得不错

You'll be up and walking in no time.

很快就能起来活动了

Though, not necessarily out of here.

不过,估计不会让你出病房

There are two armed guards outside your door.

门口有两名警卫守着

You know it never ceases to amaze me

这一系列事件让我深深地意识到

how you people close ranks.

你们有多么团结

Here you are,

比如现在

a casualty of some CIA op gone very, very wrong,

你在中情局外勤任务中乱来而自食其果

basically a prisoner,

基本上成了囚犯

and still, somehow, I'm the enemy.

但不知道为什么,我却成了敌人

You are aware

你很清楚

that the CIA charter does not include

中情局人员

operations on U.S. soil?

禁止在本土行动

You know, I'm on painkillers.

我还在服用镇痛剂

I can barely understand anything you're saying.

基本不明白你的意思

Well...

好吧

I've been going through your file.

我一直在看你的档案

The fact is,

事实上

you need someone you can trust.

你需要个靠得住的人

And why is that?

这话怎么讲

You're lying there shot and you need to ask?

你被一枪撂倒,总想问个究竟吧

The man who did this to you,

对你下这狠手那位

he's on his way out.

马上就要滚蛋了

But I need to know...

可我还是想知道

what's he up to?

他的目的何在

Ask him.

问他吧

What was he doing in Caracas?

他跑加拉加斯去干什么

You didn't even know he was there, did you?

恐怕你还不知道他去那里了吧

I got another message from Carrie.

卡莉那里又有消息了

Is she calming down at all?

她冷静下来了吧

No, the opposite.

恰恰相反

Senator Lockhart just paid her a visit.

洛克哈特议员去找她了

Somehow, he knows about Caracas.

他知道我们来加拉加斯了

It's impossible.

不可能

Well, he does.

反正他知道了

You think he suspects?

你认为他起疑了

I'm sure he doesn't have a clue.

我确定他不知情

She does now.

但她知道了

So what do we do about that?

那我们怎么办

Same as before;

老样子

keep her under guard at the hospital.

让她就待在医院

Away from Brody.

不能见布洛迪

And Lockhart?

洛克哈特呢

I don't know how the hell he found out.

真不知道他怎么知道的

No one knew besides us.

这事只有你知我知

Have our houses and offices swept.

查查我们的家里和办公室

Every room, top to bottom.

所有房间都彻底查查

What happened?

什么情况

Shat himself.

拉了一身

Jesus Christ.

天呐

Who are you?

你们是谁

Don't talk.

别说话

You're soldiers, aren't you?

你们是军方的吧

Don't talk.

别说话

It's burning! It's burning.

太烫了,烫死了

It's not hot.

水不热

It's burning!

太烫了

It'll continue as bad as this, or worse, another three days.

这种状态,甚至更糟的情况还会持续三天

And at least a week after that

然后毒性从机体代谢

before the stuff's out of his system.

至少还得一周

So you're saying ten days.

就是说得十天了

We have six.

我们只有六天

Plus, at the end of all this,

而且等他缓过来

he's gonna be weak as a fuckin' kitten.

肯定也跟只怂猫一样了

There is another option.

还有个办法

What?

什么

Ibogaine.

伊菠因

It's a drug based on a Nigerian plant.

一种尼日利亚植物中的萃取物

It dramatically accelerates the withdrawal process

它可以极大地加速戒毒进程

and kills the addiction.

彻底戒除毒瘾

The side effects are brutal,

副作用很厉害

which is why it's outlawed here.

所以在这里是非法的

Nausea, vomiting, some hallucinations.

恶心,呕吐,产生幻觉

Violent, mind-bending hallucinations.

暴力的,让人精神错乱的幻觉

Does it work?

有用吗

It does.

有用

Take my word.

相信我

From the halls of Montezuma

从蒙特祖玛的大厅

to the shores of Tripoli

到的黎波里的海岸

We fight our country's battles

在空中,在陆地,在海洋

in air, on land and sea...

我们为祖国而战

Say something, you motherfucker.

说话,你这混蛋

Don't just stand there.

别光是站在那儿

Say something...

说话

First to fight for right and freedom

先是为了权利与自由而战

and to keep our honor clean

让我们的荣誉干干净净

We are proud to claim the title

我们骄傲的宣称

of United States marine.

我们是美国海军陆战队

Of United States marine.

我们是美国海军陆战队

God...

天呐

God...

天呐

God...

天呐

Get out.

滚开

Get out!

滚开

What the fuck did you give me?!

你们他妈给我吃了什么

No...

Give me that!

给我

Get off me!

放开我

Get off!

放开

Get off me, no!

放开我,不

He'll sleep now.

他现在会睡着

For a while.

一会儿

Maybe we should just call Saul's landline,

也许我们应该用固话打给索尔

trigger the voice activation,

启动语音激活

double-check our tracking program.

复查我们的跟踪程序

We could.

是可以

But...?

但是

This house is leased to

这栋房子租给了

a shipping consortium out of Tel Aviv.

特拉维夫的一个航运集团

It's got Mossad written all over it.

我觉得背后肯定有摩萨德的影子

Yeah, but what if it's just a monitoring station,

是,但如果就只是个监控台

or a dead drop?

或是情报传送点呢

Then we're wasting our fucking time.

那我们就他妈是在浪费时间

Are you gettin' this?

你看到了吗

You're alive.

你还活着

That wasn't a given.

不是什么好事

Want some water?

想喝水吗

Why couldn't you have just left me there to die?

为什么不把我留在那里自生自灭呢

I think you know that wasn't really an option.

你知道我不能那么做

So...

所以

...What now?

现在怎么办

That'll be up to you.

那取决于你

A trial?

审讯吗

'cause I didn't do it.

但不是我干的

You talking about bombing the CIA?

你是在说中情局的爆炸吗

I'm inclined to agree.

我比较相信你的说法

But your transgressions don't begin or end there.

但你的罪行不是在那里开始或结束的

And I'm not about to engage in a back and forth

我不打算纠结那件事

where you somehow end up the victim.

某种程度上你也是受害者

We both know what you've done.

我们都知道你做了什么

We both know what you are.

我们都知道你是什么人

A man who's dug himself into a hole so deep,

一个给自己挖下无底深坑的人

common sense'd tell you there's no way out.

你知道自己无路可逃

I am telling you, though, that there might be.

但我要告诉你,也许还有一线生机

How?

怎么办

I'm offering you a chance

我给你提供一个机会

to be a marine again.

再次成为海军陆战队员

The man you were...

成为那个

...before they broke you.

被他们毁掉之前的人

Please.

求求你

No more.

不要再来了

I'm done.

我已经完了

You are not.

你没有

You will do this one last thing.

你会做这最后一件事

No.

So kill me.

杀了我吧

Kill me now.

现在就杀了我

You want to die, huh?

你想死是吧

We'll see about that.

我们等着瞧

Put him overboard.

把他扔下船

Fuck this shit. I'm going in.

去他妈的,我要下去

Don't. He'll come up.

别去,他会上来的

I don't believe this.

我不信

Fuck it. Let's go.

操,我们快下去

Pull him...

拉住他

He went down like a stone.

他像块石头一样沉下去了

No attempt to save himself whatsoever.

完全没有求生的欲念

Now he's refusing to eat.

现在他绝食了

Make him.

喂他吃

How do you expect us to do that?

你打算让我们怎么做

It's called force-feeding.

强制喂食不会吗

All due respect, sir,

恕我直言,长官

the guy's a waste of space.

这家伙就是个废人

Now, I suggest whatever you've got in mind for him,

我建议你们,无论对他有什么想法

just push it six months.

六个月后再说吧

Let us do this thing right.

让我们来好好处理

You done letting us in on your thought process?

你那堆推心置腹的废话说完了吗

Yes, sir.

是的,长官

Get him to eat.

喂他吃饭

He's right, you know.

他说得对

Our window's closing fast.

我们的时间不多了

It's now or never, Saul.

勿失良机,索尔

How you feeling?

你感觉怎么样

As if you actually cared.

好像你真的关心一样

You know, I've had time to think here.

我在这儿有时间思考

And I keep coming back to the fact

我不断地回想事实

that this bullet in my shoulder

如果没有你的许可

would never have happened without your okay.

我肩膀里绝不会有这颗子弹

You were about to compromise the mission.

你当时的举动会连累整个任务

I was about to clear Brody.

我是想证明布洛迪的清白

You said you were behind that.

你说过你会支持的

"Clear Brody."

证明布洛迪的清白

What does that even mean?

那意味着什么

So you lied to me.

你骗了我

I don't think you want to go there--

你真想谈这个

who lied to whom.

到底是谁骗谁

Brody slipping out of the country

布洛迪偷偷溜出境

while you were unconscious for 14 hours.

与此同时,你不省人事长达14小时

You think I believed that for a second?

你觉得我会相信吗

You know I was in Caracas, you should left me a message.

你知道我当时在加拉加斯,你该给我留言的

Don't you want to know how he is?

你不想知道他的近况吗

How is he?

他怎么样

He's not well.

不怎么样

What did you do to him?

你对他做了什么

You know, the assumptions behind that question

这个问题背后的推测

are so misguided, it frightens me.

充满偏见,吓到我了

I found him in a bad way.

我发现他时,情况已经很糟

Believe me.

相信我

It wasn't something I wanted.

那不是我想要的

Where is he?

他在哪儿

In Virginia.

弗吉尼亚州

At Dam Neck.

奈克坝基地

Got a special ops team trying to get him in shape.

我找了一个特别行动小组帮助他康复

In shape for what?

康复之后呢

That's what I wanted to talk about.

我正想和你谈这个

I have a play.

我设了个局

It involves Brody.

牵涉到了布洛迪

And I'm hoping you'll convince him.

我希望你能说服他

It's in everyone's interest.

这关乎到所有人的利益

You told me Javadi was the play.

你告诉过我贾瓦迪是个局

He is.

他是

Brody's the next phase.

布洛迪是下一步

And you need me why?

你为什么需要我

I'm assuming he already turned you down.

我猜他已经拒绝你了

We didn't get that far.

我们还没到那一步

Like I said, he's not well.

正如我所说,他情况不好

So, what is it? What's your big idea?

什么局,你有什么好主意

Darnish Akbari.

达尼什·阿克巴里

Head of Iran's Revolutionary Guard.

伊朗革命卫队的首领

Right.

Javadi's boss.

贾瓦迪的上司

And the single greatest impediment to peace.

他还是和平的最大障碍

I want him gone.

我想除掉他

Well, good luck with that.

祝你好运

Brody can get to him.

布洛迪能接触到他

How?

怎么接触

As the Langley bomber.

作为中情局炸弹袭击者

Brody seeks political asylum there.

布洛迪去那里寻求政治庇护

Gets an audience with Akbari, takes him out.

和阿克巴里会面,干掉他

Javadi's the heir apparent.

贾瓦迪继承他的衣钵

He ascends the throne,

他会掌权

and he goes from being one of the 20 most important people

然后从伊朗最重要人物前二十

in Iran to one of three.

转变为前三

Only he's working for us.

不过他是我们的人

Brody takes him out?

布洛迪干掉他

Yes.

是的

Come on, Saul, you're reaching.

拜托,索尔,你胃口太大了

Akbari's better protected than the Ayatollah.

阿克巴里的安保措施比阿亚图拉还严密

Brody's got a knack for getting into tight places.

布洛迪总能绝处逢生

He's done it before.

他之前就做到过

At best it's a suicide mission.

那充其量就是个自杀性任务

No, he'll have a team on the ground.

不,他在外面有一个团队

And you expect me to convince him of this?

你想让我说服他这么做

I expect you to consider deeply

我希望你能好好考虑

the upside of placing a U.S. asset at the very top of

让美国线人打入伊朗权力金字塔的最顶端

the Iranian food chain.

所带来的益处

That's what I expect.

这是我希望的

Javadi won't be just an intelligence source.

贾瓦迪不仅会是情报来源

He'll be in control

他会控制着

of the entire Iranian security apparatus.

整个伊朗安全机构

That doesn't mean he'll roll over and play dead.

那也不意味着他会洗心革面或是装死

I know.

我知道

But he can do something.

但他可以做些什么

Something to break the logjam.

从而打破僵局

Something besides another war.

且无需挑起另一场战争

Something that'll change the facts on the ground.

并改变目前的现实

Just enough.

这就足够了

So two countries that haven't been able to communicate

两个国家已经有三十多年

for over 30 years

都没能进行交流了

except through terrorist actions and threats...

只有通过恐怖主义行动和威慑行为

...can sit down and talk.

才能让彼此坐下来谈谈

That's the play, Carrie.

计划就是这样,卡莉

Tell me it's not worth your time.

此举难道不值得你付出吗

Brody, I want you to know

布洛迪,我想告诉你

that I didn't know you were here until today.

我今天才知道你在这里

I came as soon as I heard.

我一听到消息就马上赶来了

Tell me if there's anything I can do for you.

如果我有什么能帮到你,就跟我说

Anything.

什么事都行

When do you need him ready by?

他最迟何时需要准备好

27th of this month.

本月二十七号

Why so soon?

怎么这么急

It's the day Senator Lockhart's

那天是洛克哈特参议员

confirmation hearings begin.

任职听证开始的日子

Right.

是啊

Tell me what happened to him in Caracas.

告诉我他在加拉加斯遇到了什么事

A world of shit as far as we know.

就我们了解,简直一团糟

He was gut-shot at the Columbian border.

他在哥伦比亚边境腹部中弹

Nearly died.

差点送了命

Got hooked on the painkillers, I guess.

我猜还对止痛药上了瘾

There was also an incident at a mosque.

还在某个清真寺里出了事

An imam and his wife were murdered.

一位伊玛目和他的妻子被杀

Because of him?

都因为他吗

Because of him.

就因为他

I need a vehicle.

我需要一辆车

What happened to your arm?

你的胳膊怎么了

Hang gliding accident.

玩悬挂滑翔摔的

For real?

真的假的

Fucking CIA, Baraz.

去他妈的中情局,巴拉兹

What are you asking her questions for?

你有什么好问她的

Just making conversation.

就随便聊聊

It's the next left.

下个路口左转

What now?

现在怎么办

Now we wait.

我们等着

We sat on the house for 24 hours.

我们盯了这座房子二十四小时

And this is the only person who ever came in or out.

出入过的只有这个人

Oh, Christ.

天呐

You know him?

你认识他吗

Yeah, I'm afraid so.

恐怕是的

Who is he?

他是什么人

A friend of my wife's.

我妻子的一个朋友

His name is Alain Bernard.

他叫阿伦·伯纳德

She met him in Mumbai.

他们在孟买认识的

They struck up a relationship there,

他们在那边有过一段关系

which may or may not be ongoing.

后来还有没有继续就不知道了

I hate to ask this, Saul,

我也不想问这个,索尔

but do you think Mira's aware?

不过,你觉得米拉知道吗

That he's an Israeli intelligence officer?

他是以色列情报人员这事吗

No.

不知道

Falling for the guy is her only crime.

迷恋上这家伙是她唯一的罪过

What do you want me to do?

你想让我做什么

For the time being?

现在吗

Pick him up,

抓住他

put him in a dark fucking hole.

把他丢进地洞里关着去

What about Lockhart?

那洛克哈特呢

How does he fit into the equation?

他在其中扮演什么角色

I think I buried a lead.

我大概漏了一条线索

Meaning what?

什么意思

After our guy left the safe house,

这家伙离开安全屋以后

I followed him to Pete's Diner,

我跟踪他到了彼得餐厅

Capitol Hill.

在国会山

Dana?

丹娜

Dana? Dan...

丹娜,丹...

Hey, assholes, let me out!

你们这群混蛋,让我出去

Brody...

布洛迪

Get off me!

放开我

Oh...God...

天呐

Let me the hell out! Relax!

放我出去,放松

Brody!

布洛迪

Motherfucker!

混账东西

Dana, it's me!

丹娜,是我

Dana!

丹娜

Get back... Get off of me!

回去,放开我

Dana!

丹娜

Fuck. Dana!

妈的,丹娜

She can't hear you, Brody.

她听不见的,布洛迪

You...you bitch.

你这个贱人

You fucking bitch.

你这个臭婊子

Is he in? Is he expecting you?

他在吗,您有预约吗

Sir, you can't go in there.

先生,您不能进去

I'm hosting a fund-raiser that night anyway.

反正那晚我还要招待一位筹款人

Listen, I got to go.

我得挂了

What the hell, Saul?

搞什么鬼,索尔

What is this?

这是什么东西

Open it.

打开它

Care to explain?

你能解释一下吗

Alain Bernard is writing a profile on me for Le Monde.

阿伦·伯纳德为《世界报》写了一篇我的简介

20 minutes ago,

二十分钟之前

Alain Bernard admitted to being an asset of Israeli intelligence.

阿伦·伯纳德承认自己是以色列情报人员

And I should be concerned about this... Why?

这与我有何相干

Because he claims he passed you information obtained

他声称自己曾经将一系列从我家中

from a listening device planted in my home.

窃听到的信息告知于你

That's preposterous.

扯淡

Is it?

是吗

One call to ambassador Benayoun,

我一通电话打给贝纳永大使

it would be an international incident.

这马上就会成为一次国际事件

A second call to The Post,

再一通电话打给《华盛顿邮报》

and your picture'd be on the front page

你的照片马上就能登上

of every newspaper in the country.

全国报纸的头版头条

What do you want?

你想怎样

Time.

我想要时间

Time?

时间

Postpone your confirmation

只要你把就任局长一事

until the middle of next month,

推迟到下月中旬

and these'll never see the light of day.

我可以保证这些信息不曝光

I don't understand.

我没搞懂

It's a simple request.

这只是个简单的请求而已

Give me a few more weeks.

再给我几周时间

That's not what I meant.

我不是这个意思

You could destroy me with this.

你可以借机一举打垮我

You could guarantee your own tenure as director.

继续稳坐局长一职

Why are you letting me off the hook?

为什么要放我一马

Because it would humiliate my wife, senator.

因为我不想让我的妻子蒙羞,参议员

And because it would damage the agency badly.

况且这也会让中情局的名声扫地

We have a deal?

同意吗

We do.

成交

I was hoping you've calmed down enough to talk.

希望你已经可以平心静气地跟我谈谈了

What's Dana doing cleaning motel rooms

丹娜怎么会在那么偏僻的地方

in the middle of nowhere? Why?

打扫汽车旅馆,怎么了

Is something wrong with that?

这有什么问题吗

Being a maid? There's nothing Wrong with that,

做个钟点工,这他妈不是重点

goddamn it, I just want to know

我就是想知道

what's going on with my daughter!

我女儿到底怎么了

Drink it, and I'll tell you about Dana.

先喝点水,然后我们再谈丹娜的事

Slowly, or you'll be sick.

慢点喝,不然会恶心

There.

好了

Now, what's going on?

到底怎么回事

Well, she's had a rough time, Brody.

她这段日子过得不好,布洛迪

She dropped out of school.

她辍学了

She moved out of the house.

搬到外面去住

She changed her last name.

还改了自己的姓

Take me back to the motel.

带我回那个汽车旅馆

That's not gonna happen.

不可能

For Christ's sake, Carrie.

看在上帝的份上,卡莉

I told you.

我告诉过你

If you want to see her again...

如果你想再见她一面

Quit your fucking games, Carrie!

别再耍我了,卡莉

I need to look her in the eye.

我要直视她的双眼

I want her to know I'm innocent!

告诉她我是无辜的

If you keep yelling, this conversation is over.

你要是一直吼的话,那我们就没必要谈了

Now I would like to tell these two men to leave, can I do that?

我想让这两个人出去,你能乖乖的吗

What do you want?

你想怎样

The same thing as Saul Berenson, I'm guessing.

跟索尔·贝伦森的要求一样对吧

Some bullshit about me being a marine again?

什么重归海军陆战队的鬼话

What do you want, Brody?

那你想怎样,布洛迪

What have you always wanted?

你一直梦寐以求的是什么

A chance at redemption.

一个赎罪的机会

For the last time, Carrie.

我再说最后一遍,卡莉

I didn't do the bombing.

炸弹不是我放的

You of all people should know that.

就算别人不知道,你也该知道

I'm not talking about the bombing.

我说的不是炸弹袭击案

I'm talking about the suicide vest.

而是自杀式炸弹背心

I'm talking about the death of Elizabeth Gaines

我说的是伊丽莎白·盖恩斯之死

and those two secret service agents outside the State Department.

还有国务院外的两名特勤局特工

I'm talking about what happened to that imam and his wife in Caracas.

以及加拉加斯的伊玛目和他妻子遇害

Do what Saul is asking.

照索尔说的做

What you're asking? All right, what I'm asking.

你希望我怎么做,我希望你

If not for your sake, then for Dana's.

就算不为自己,也为丹娜考虑

Otherwise, telling her you're innocent is just...

否则的话,即使告诉她你是无辜的

...is just one more lie.

也不过是又一个谎言

Look at me, Carrie.

瞧我这副样子,卡莉

You couldn't send me out for a pack of cigarettes right now.

你现在让我出去买包烟都成问题

We'll get you ready.

我们会帮你做好准备

You just have to be willing.

但要你愿意配合才行

Well, look who's come out to play.

瞧是谁跑出来玩了

About fucking time.

也该出来了

Did you get mommy's permission?

征得你妈同意了吗

Hey, shut the fuck up, everybody.

大伙都给我闭嘴

We're going this way.

沿着这边跑

You ready?

准备好了吗

Come on.

快点

On your feet.

站起来

No. He needs to do it by himself.

别动,他得靠自己

Tell me when you're good to go again.

什么时候能继续跑

Now.

就现在

Go.

跟上

Find Maputo, Mozambique.

找到莫桑比克马普托市

What's the frequency?

接收频率是多少

Khz 3265.

3265千赫

What language are they speaking?

当地人用什么语言交流

Portuguese.

葡萄牙语

Bottom three cards?

最后三张牌分别是什么

Eight of clubs.

梅花八

Ten of hearts.

红桃十

Jack of spades?

黑桃J

Spell her last name.

拼出她的姓

Uh, B-a-c-z-e-w-s-k-i. Baczewski.

B-a-c-z-e-w-s-k-i,比谢夫斯基

It says here she's hotter than what?

这上面说她比谁还火辣

Georgia Asphalt? -And who said that?

乔治娅·阿斯法特,谁说的

in Wild at Heart.

对赛勒·黎普列说的

Fucking-a right.

全中

So, you guys got something going on?

你和她之间有什么故事

No.

没有

Come on, man,

得了吧

I've seen the way she's checking you out

从她打量你的眼神就能看出端倪

when you're not looking.

你当时没在看她

There's nothing.

真的没什么

Seriously?

真的

Seriously.

真的

So, you don't mind if I...

这么说你不介意

If I hit that shit then, right?

我去泡她了

See? There is something.

你看,还说没什么

I knew it.

我就知道

No, go ahead. Really.

真的没什么,你尽管去

Nah, man, I'm just fucking with you.

我只是和你开玩笑

I'm married.

我结婚了

And, uh, we just had our first kid.

刚有了第一个孩子

It's a boy.

是个男孩

Name's Devon.

他叫德文

How come I didn't know that?

你怎么从来没提过

Just...

因为我

I don't like talking about my family.

不太愿意谈及我的家庭

Superstitious.

迷信使然

Hey, we're on in five.

五分钟后开会

In the briefing room.

在简报室

Iranian patrols in the area are intermittent.

这一带区域的伊朗巡逻队并非全天候执勤

But they are well-trained and equipped.

但训练有素,装备精良

Also, there is also an IRIAF base

此外,离这里七十英里处的毕扎尔

in Bijar, 70 miles away,

是伊朗的空军基地

which means they can call in air support.

换句话说,随时可以调配空中火力支持

What kind of planes are we talking?

他们都有什么飞机

Uh, some French-built F-1 Mirages impounded

有几架是两伊战争时期

from Iraq after the First Gulf War

从伊拉克收缴的法国F-1幻影战斗机

and six Chinese Su-24s.

还有六架中国制造的苏24战斗机

Excuse me, can we back up a minute?

不好意思,可以回到刚才的问题吗

Sure.

可以

The guys gets me to the border...

他们押送我至边境处

where I surrender myself?

然后我示意投降

Correct.

没错

We chose Marivan because several Al-Qaeda commanders

选择马里万郡是因为很多基地组织指挥官

also asked for political asylum there.

同样在那里寻求政治庇护

What happens then? I get flown to Tehran?

之后呢,等人空载我去德黑兰

After a period of vetting, yeah, that's our expectation.

经过一段时间审查之后,我们的预期是那样的

Okay, but what makes you think I'll ever get close enough

好的,你凭什么认为我能够接近

to General Akbari to take him out?

阿克巴里将军并完成刺杀

You'll be treated as a hero of the revolution.

你将受到革命英雄的待遇

The senior members of the regime, like the general,

很多高级官员,比如将军

want to take advantage of your propaganda value.

会迫不及待想利用你的宣传价值

Plus Javadi's on the ground

而且贾瓦迪将作为引荐人

to facilitate a meeting between the two of you.

安排你和将军的会面

But if we don't know where or when the assassination goes down...?

但如果不知道暗杀行动结束的时间地点的话

You're concerned about our extraction plan.

你是在担心撤离计划

How we're gonna get you out of there once it's done?

任务完成之后,该如何全身而退

Yeah.

是的

I was just getting to that.

我正准备说

Once you're inserted at the border,

你一进入边境

four members of your team

随行队伍里的四名人员

will continue south to Nodesheh,

会沿路南上侬得衫

where they cross the mountains and make their way overland

之后翻山越岭,穿过平原

to Lavasan,

行军至拉温莎

a small city just outside Tehran.

德黑兰外围的一个小城市

Opposition groups there have provided us

那里有当地的反叛组织

with a safe house.

提供的安全屋

We've already gone ahead

我们领先一步

and put in secure satcom.

安全卫星通信设备已安装完毕

Our code there is...

碰头暗号是

Since when do you smoke?

你从什么时候开始抽烟的

I don't.

我不抽

I'm not.

我没在抽

It just looks like I'm smoking.

只是装个样子

There. It never happened.

瞧,就当没发生过

You saw nothing.

你什么也没看见

Nothing.

什么也没有

Look...

话说...

I did what you asked.

我照你说的做了

I'm doing what you want.

按你的意愿行事

Now you told me you'd take me to see Dana again.

现在该带我去见丹娜了

I meant after you get back.

我是说等你回来以后

Come on, Carrie.

算了吧,卡莉

We both know that's a long shot.

你我都知道此行凶多吉少

We made it this far.

这么多风雨都熬过来了

That's true.

这倒是

I admit, I had my doubts.

我承认,我有过怀疑

Is that why you've kept your distance?

所以你才刻意保持距离吧

Hey, it's fine.

没关系的

You're entitled.

这是你的权利

You're loading out in six hours.

六小时后你就要出发了

I'm not sure I can get you off the base and back in time.

我不知道能否及时把你送回基地

Well, I'm not leaving until I see Dana again.

不见到丹娜,我是不会走的

It's there. 119.

在119号房间

Brody, there's something you need to know.

布洛迪,有些事我得告诉你

Before she changed her name,

在丹娜更改姓氏

before she left home...

离家出走之前

Dana was hospitalized.

她在医院待过一阵

About two weeks after the bombing...

在爆炸案发生后两周后

she tried to kill herself.

她曾企图自杀

Who is it?

谁啊

Dana, it's me.

丹娜,是我

It's your dad.

是爸爸

How did you find me?

你是怎么找到我的

Carrie.

有卡莉帮忙

Can I come in?

我能进去吗

Dana, please?

拜托了,丹娜

Thank you.

谢谢

I had to see you.

我一定得见你

Okay.

好吧

You have.

你见到了

Oh, my baby, I'm so sorry.

亲爱的,我真的很抱歉

Don't be.

没这个必要

How are you now?

你现在过得还好吗

Why are you here?

你到底来干什么

I just wanted to tell you that

我只是想告诉你

all those things those people said I did, I didn't do.

那些人指责我干的那些事情,我是被冤枉的

Fine.

好的

Fine, good.

好的,很好

I didn't kill all those people.

那些人不是我杀的

It wasn't me.

不是我

I didn't do it.

不是我干的

And I have to leave soon.

我马上要走了

In a few hours.

几小时后就走

But I just wanted to see you before I go.

我只是想在临走前见见你

You did.

你见到了

Did you ever, for one second,

你就从来没想过

think about if I wanted to see you?

我是不是想见到你呢

What do you want to hear?

你想听我说什么

That you were a good dad?

说你是好爸爸吗

That despite everything, it's all okay?

无论发生什么事,都没关系吗

What do you want me to say?

你想让我说什么

Look...

这样吧

Look, here...

拿去

Here, just write it down.

拿张纸写下来

Really, just write it down and I will say it to you...

你写什么我就说什么

as long as you promise

只要你答应

I will never have to see you again.

再也别让我见到你了

Either of you.

你们俩都是

I will come back from Tehran.

我会从德黑兰回来的

I know you will.

我知道

And not just for her.

不只是为了她

Where the fuck were you?

你们他妈的去哪了

He wanted to talk.

他想找人谈心

He's got 45 minutes to load out.

还有四十五分钟他就要出发了

He's all set.

他准备就绪了

You took him off base.

你把他带出基地了

He threatened to pull out, Saul.

他威胁说不干了,索尔

Anything could've happened out there.

出去可能会发生各种意外

But it didn't.

可是没发生

I am truly at a fuckin' loss with you.

我真他妈对你无语了

Have a little faith, Saul.

能有点信心吗,索尔

Two weeks ago, there was no operation.

两周前,你根本没法实施行动

Now there is, because of me.

因为我,现在才得以行动

I really need you to get that.

我真心希望你能明白这点

Because in order for us to pull this thing off,

为了让本次行动成功

we're gonna have to find a way

我们必须得想个办法

to trust each other again.

重新建立彼此间的信任

Or at least come up with a really great plan for faking it.

或者想个好办法假装互相信任

Brody...

布洛迪

See you on the other side.

到那边再见

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gtaqjj/518197.html