《国土安全》精讲 第四季 第4集 阿雅成为卡莉重要目标(在线收听

Previously on Homeland:

《国土安全》前情回顾

Sandy had a dark asset providing targeting information

珊迪有位秘密线人向他提供

on terrorists in the border region. So?

边境区恐怖分子的情报,所以呢

He was out there trading top secret information

他将最高机密做交易透露给

to god knows who. Oh, please.

不明身份的人,够了

In exchange for a few successful drone strikes.

换来几次成功的无人机袭击

So, what was that about with Lockhart?

你跟洛克哈特说什么了

I'm going back to Islamabad.

我要回伊斯兰堡了

As station chief.

去做站长

Good morning. Ambassador.

早上好,大使

Aayan, those were your relatives that were killed

阿亚安,在美国人轰炸的婚宴上

in the wedding party the Americans bombed.

遇害的是你的亲戚

The Americans, they're murderers, okay?

美国人是杀人犯

But what we did to that man, how is that any different?

但我们对那个人的所作所为又有何不同

Kid who shot the wedding video--

婚礼摄像这小伙子

turns out he's a nephew of Haissam Haqqani.

是海赛姆·哈卡尼的侄子

I need a favor. Put this someplace safe for a while.

帮我个忙,把这个放在安全的地方

Yeah. What is it? Just, um...

行,是什么东西,就是些...

personal things that I don't want taken.

不想拿的私人物品

I'm quitting my job.

我要辞职了

Something happen?

出事了吗

A lot of things happened.

出了很多事

Fuck me.

我操

It was premeditated-- the whole thing from start to finish.

整件事从头到尾都是预谋好的

There was a guy in the crowd with an earpiece

人群里有个人

coordinating the whole thing.

戴着耳机在操控一切

Jesus, Quinn.

天呐,奎恩

This changes everything.

这会让形势大变

It means I really need you now.

我现在真的很需要你

You don't know who you can trust yet,

你不知道可以信任谁

so you need to set up a second station somewhere,

所以要找个地方新建一个情报站

with your own people, independent of the embassy.

由你的心腹运作,独立于大使馆之外

Are we up on the kid yet?

你们找到那孩子了吗

Yeah. He's back at school.

找到了,他回学校了

You're in trouble, Aayan. Who are you?

你有麻烦了,阿亚安,你是谁

My name is Carrie Macpherson.

我叫卡莉·麦克弗森

Fara Sassani works for me.

法拉·萨桑尼是我手下

I'm her London Bureau chief.

我是她伦敦分社的主任

You don't understand.

你不明白

I cannot talk to you. What are you scared of?

我不能跟你说话,你在怕什么

Who's threatening you?

谁在威胁你

Because I can protect you, Aayan.

我能保护你,阿亚安

I can even get you out of Pakistan

我甚至可以帮你离开巴基斯坦

if that's what you want.

只要你愿意

How?

怎么离开

Vampire hours. Jesus Christ.

昼伏夜出啊,天呐

You scared me.

吓我一跳

You ever sleep?

你睡觉了吗

You ever knock?

你敲门了吗

What are you looking at?

看什么呢

Just trying to familiarize myself

就是熟悉一下

with the local ISI agents.

巴三军情报局的特工

Well, you won't find him in that database.

通过这个数据库你可找不到他

Who?

Farhad Ghazi.

法哈德·加齐

Why not?

为什么

He's not proper Pakistani intelligence.

他不是巴正式的情报人员

He's a local hood that they outsource

只是当地一个恶棍

the strong-arm stuff to.

受雇干些脏活

Farhad Ghazi, huh?

法哈德·加齐,对吗

I never forget a pretty face.

我对什么人都过目不忘

Don't say I never did anything for you.

可别说什么都没帮到你啊

Aayan.

阿亚安

Is your father here?

你爸在吗

No, it's okay.

不在,没事

Do you have the bag I gave you?

给你的包还在吗

Kiran?

基兰

Kiran, do you have the bag?

基兰,包在吗

Baba found it.

被我爸发现了

Kiran, can I...?

基兰,我能...

I need the bag, please.

我需要那个包

Where is it?

包在哪里

Kiran, tell me.

基兰,回答我

He destroyed it.

被他毁了

He smashed everything.

砸得稀巴烂

How could you let him do that?

你怎么能让他那么做

I tried to stop him.

我想阻止他

I begged him to stop. I'm sorry.

求他别那样,对不起

Kiran, you have no idea what you just did.

基兰,你不明白你干了什么

Who are the medicines for, Aayan?

那药是给谁的,阿亚安

Saul.

索尔

Carrie.

卡莉

Is there somewhere we can talk?

能谈一下吗

Put the bags in the car.

包放车里

I'll be a couple of minutes. This way.

我还有几分钟,这边

So?

什么情况

You still have contacts here

你和这边的情报圈

in the intelligence community, right?

还有联系对吧

Sure.

当然

Have you been in touch with any of them on this trip?

这次过来和他们有接触吗

No. But I can always pick up the phone.

没有,不过随时可以打电话

It's more than a call.

电话不行

I need you sitting across from someone.

我需要你和他们见面谈

Carrie, my plane leaves in less than...

卡莉,我的飞机还有不到...

Saul.

索尔

Sandy's death was no act of mob violence.

珊迪的死可不是什么民暴事件

It was premeditated.

是早有预谋的

What?

什么

The ISI killed him.

三军情报局的人杀了他

Straight out.

干净利索

Look.

你看

This was taken that day at the scene.

这是当天在现场拍到的

Name's Farhad Ghazi, he's a real creep

他叫法哈德·加齐,是个狠角色

with a long history of wet work for their counterterrorism unit.

长期为他们的反恐小组干黑活

Who else knows about this?

这事还有谁知道

Just you, me and Quinn.

只有你我和奎恩

Well, you can't keep this to yourself.

这事你不能瞒着

Langley needs to know.

得让局里知道

White house needs to know.

得让白宫知道

So, what, we lodge a formal protest?

怎么着,我们提出公开抗议吗

Yes. So Pakistan issues a formal denial,

对,然后巴基斯坦公开否认

We expel a bunch of their diplomats,

我们驱逐几个他们的外交官

They expel a bunch of ours,

他们也驱逐几个我们的人

And in the end, nobody's held accountable.

到最后,没人会被追责

Accountability isn't in the job description, Carrie.

追责可不在你的工作范围内,卡莉

Sandy was one of ours, murdered by one of theirs.

珊迪是我们人,被他们的人杀了

That's a huge fucking deal.

这他妈可不是小事

Something's going on.

肯定有什么事

Something's always going on.

随时都在发生各种事

No, not like this.

不,这不一样

Quinn called me last week, concerned.

奎恩上周给我打了电话,他很担心

About what?

担心什么

You.

Me?

He's the one who wigged out.

发狂失控的人是他啊

Well, maybe that was the more appropriate response.

也许他的反应更合理一些

Well, maybe he should keep his opinions to himself.

也许他就不该瞎操心

So, you gonna help me or not?

你到底帮不帮我

Hey, Quinn. Hey, Fara.

奎恩,法拉

You're early.

你真早

Tailwinds.

今天顺风

Carrie's not here yet.

卡莉还没来

Okay.

好吧

I just put on some coffee.Want some?

我刚煮上咖啡,你要点吗

Sure.

好啊

This free?

这间能用吗

Yeah.

可以

So, catch me up.

跟我说说情况吧

Did Carrie identify the guy with the earpiece?

卡莉确定戴耳机那人的身份了吗

She did.

确定了

She's with Saul now, laying out the operation.

她现在去找索尔了,部署计划

So Saul rattles a general's cage or two

所以,索尔设两个陷阱

and we wait to see who delivers the message to our foot soldier.

然后我们坐等对方上钩吗

His name's Farhad Ghazi.

他叫法哈德·加齐

How is she?

她怎么样

Carrie? Good.

卡莉吗,挺好的

Amazing, actually.

说实话,非常好

You got this place up and running in record time.

你真是把这打理得前所未有的有活力啊

All her.

都是她弄的

Honestly, I don't know when she finds the time to sleep.

说真的,我都不知道她哪有时间睡觉

He's here.

他来了

Who?

The medical student.

那个医学院学生

Aayan.

阿亚安

I will only speak to Carrie Macpherson.

我只跟卡莉·麦克弗森说话

She gave me her card.

我有她的名片

Carrie's not here right now.

卡莉现在不在

But she's on her way.

但她在路上了

How long?

还要多久

Ten minutes at the most.

最多十分钟

Please, she'll want to see you.

请等等,她一定会想见你的

Come on, Aayan. You can wait in my office.

来吧,阿亚安,你可以在我办公室等

You don't have to talk to anyone else, if you don't want to.

只要你不想,就不用跟任何人说话

Okay. Okay. This way.

好吧,这边

Make yourself comfortable.

请随意

I'll get you a glass of water.

我去给你倒杯水

She left the embassy immediately

她直接离开了大使馆

and went straight to the hotel where Saul Berenson is staying.

径直去了索尔·贝伦森待的酒店

She spent 20 minutes there.

她在那待了20分钟

Then she had her security detail

然后让她的安保人员

drop her off at Faisal Avenue in G-8.

把她送到了G8区的费萨尔大道

I lost her shortly afterwards.

没过多久就跟丢了

Shortly?

没过多久

She's good.

她很在行

Gave no sign she'd even made me.

她应该没看到我跟着她

You think anybody on her detail will play ball with us?

你觉得她的特遣队里会有人愿意跟我们合作吗

Well, they just got here.

他们才刚来

Find out.

去试试

And that, uh, photo of Farhad Ghazi...

还有那个法哈德·加齐的照片

I'd never seen it before.

我以前没见过

Looked like a frame grab of some kind...

看起来像是从视频里截取出来的

see if you can track down where she got it from.

你看能不能查到从哪来的

Yeah.

Where is he? In my office.

他在哪,在我办公室

Did you really mean it when you said

你说能让我离开巴基斯坦

you could get me out of pakistan?

是真的吗

You let me tell your story, I'll get you to London.

你让我报道你的故事,我就送你去伦敦

You can do that, though?

你做得到吗

You can? My paper can.

你能行吗,我的文章可以

We get sources out of tricky situations all the time.

我们经常会帮线人远离复杂的局面

Okay. Good.

好吧,好

But, um, I need 80,000 rupees first.

不过,我先要八万卢比

That's nearly 500 pounds.

那可相当于五百英镑了

What for? Can't tell you.

你要来干什么,不能告诉你

Then I can't give it to you.

那我就不能给你

I knew this wasn't for real.

我就知道不是真的

Aayan?

阿亚安

Is this the man that threatened you?

威胁你的是这个人吗

Because if it is,

如果是的话

You're in a lot more trouble than I thought.

你的麻烦可比我预想的大很多

He works for state security.

他是国安局的人

He's nobody you want in your life under any circumstances.

你这辈子无论如何都不该跟他扯上联系

What is going on, Aayan?

到底怎么回事,阿亚安

You need to tell me.

你得告诉我

Is he blackmailing you?

他敲诈你了吗

No, it's not like that.

不,不是那样

He's got nothing to do with why I need the money.

我要钱跟他无关

You have to tell me why you need it, then.

那你得告诉我到底为什么

I can't.

我不能说

I can't.

不行

But 80,000 rupees will fix it,

但不管是什么事

whatever it is?

八万卢比就能解决了吗

It might.

应该能

Okay.

好吧

Come with me.

跟我来

Fara, I need 80,000 rupees from petty cash.

法拉,我要八万卢比的现金

At least let me send somebody with you,

起码让我派个人跟你一起吧

in case there's a problem.

以防有什么问题

I have to do this alone.

我必须一个人解决

Thank you.

谢谢你

Be safe.

注意安全

And if you really want out of Pakistan,

如果你真的想要离开巴基斯坦

you have to be back here as soon as possible.

就得尽早回到这里

Okay.

Thank you.

谢谢

Go. Max is already in the van.

快去,麦克斯已经在车上了

Why are you looking at me like that?

你那什么眼神

Fara filled me in on the kid.

法拉给我讲了那个孩子的事

And...?

然后呢

Getting anybody asylum these days is no easy matter,

这年头提供政治避难都很难

much less a place at medical college in London.

更别提让他进伦敦的医学院了

Yeah, I'm aware of that, Quinn.

是,我知道,奎恩

So you have another play?

所以你另有打算吗

He's an iron in the fire.

他站在风口浪尖上

He knows something he's not saying.

他掌握了一些信息,但没有说出来

Our man with the earpiece paid him a visit last week.

视频上戴耳机的人上周找过他

He did?

是吗

Anything else you want to know?

你还想知道什么

I'll get my things.

我去拿我的装备

Strategically, United States concerns

战略上来说,美国担心

about the endgame in Afghanistan,

阿富汗战争收尾工作

Islamabad's persistent attachment

伊斯兰堡与暴力极端势力

to violent extremist groups

仍然存在纠缠不清的关系

and the fact that Pakistan may lurch

巴基斯坦可能出现

into greater internal instability--

更大的内部不安定

thus threatening the security of its nuclear arsenal--

威胁到核军火库的安全

all means that an easy alliance between our two countries

这一切都说明我们两国之间的联盟

is not in the cards anytime soon.

在短期之内是不太可能的了

So why bother?

那么为何如此大费周章呢

Why don't the U.S. and Pakistan stop

美国和巴基斯坦为什么

driving each other mad and break ties altogether?

停止相互对抗,达成和解呢

That's your topic.

这就是你们的论文题目

No more than five pages.

不要超过五页

Thank you.

谢谢

Professor Boyd.

博伊德教授

I enjoyed your lecture.

你的课讲得很好

Thank you.

谢谢

I'm sorry, do I know you?

不好意思,我们认识吗

No, but I knew your friend.

不认识,不过我认识你的朋友

Who's that?

Sandy Bachman.

珊迪·巴克曼

He was hardly a friend.

我跟他不太熟

That's not what he told me.

他可不是这么和我说的

Who are you?

你是谁

I'm someone who benefitted greatly

我是从你们的友谊中

from your friendship.

获益巨大的人

And I am here to tell you

我来是为了告诉你

that's not about to end now that he's dead.

虽然他已经死了,但还没结束

I have no idea what you're talking about.

我根本听不懂你在说什么

Oh, I think you do.

我觉得你听懂了

I'm sorry, you must have me confused with somebody else.

抱歉,你一定是认错人了

Do I?

是吗

Who else would be providing Sandy

还有谁能直接从大使的桌上

with classified documents

拿到机密文件

straight from the ambassador's desk?

交给珊迪呢

I really have to go.

我真得走了

Saul Berenson.

索尔·贝伦森

General. Oh, no, no.

将军,不,不

I'm retired. Please, call me Bunny.

我退休了,叫我邦尼就好

Bunny.

邦尼

It's good to see you again.

很高兴又见到你了

Yes, it is.

是的

Tongues are wagging all over the club.

这里流言四起

Fraternizing with the enemy.

说我们与敌为善

You hate us so much?

你们有这么恨我们吗

No American has set foot in here

自从你们搞了阿伯塔巴德偷袭之后

since your raid on Abbottabad.

就没有美国人踏足这里

We could go someplace else.

我们可以去别的地方

Nah.

不用

Fuck 'em all.

让他们去死好了

So where are we?

现在什么情况了

We bugged his landline, his computer.

我们窃听了他的电话,监控了电脑

Hidden cameras...

装了隐藏式摄像头

He's on his cell phone.

他正在打电话

Why are we not hearing the other side of the conversation?

为什么我们听不到电话另一头的声音

We couldn't get close enough.

我们无法靠得足够近

He was on the move all morning.

他来来回回走了一早上了

We need his cell phone.

我们要拿到他的电话

That's where the call will come in.

那人会打电话进来

And we have to be able to trace the caller.

然后我们得追踪到打电话的人

Come on, guys.

拜托,各位

This is the asshole who killed Sandy, for Christ's sake.

我的天,这混蛋杀了珊迪

We're gonna have to get within five feet of his phone

我们得在他手机1.5米的范围之内

in order to clone it.

才能复制他的手机

Gotta do it while he's asleep, then.

那必须得等他睡着了才能行动

There must be another way.

一定有别的办法

Not if he stays in that apartment, there isn't.

如果他待在公寓里,就别无他法

It's not like when we were fighting the cold war.

我们又不是在冷战期

No, the Russians were tough, but...

不,俄国人很坚强,但是...

They didn't saw our heads off on the internet.

他们没在网上看到人头落地

Blow up innocent people.

炸死无辜群众

Fly airplanes into the twin towers.

用飞机撞双子塔

Come on, Saul.

拜托,索尔

What?

怎么

We both know 9/11 was a hoax.

你我都知道911事件是个骗局

An Israeli-American excuse

以色列和美国打着这个旗号

to launch a crusade against the muslim world.

对穆斯林国家发起讨伐

Honestly,

实话说

I don't know what to say when I hear

听到像你这样有深厚知识与经验的人

men of your deep knowledge and experience talk like that.

说出这样一番话来,我都不知道该说什么好

President Bush lied about Iraq.

布什总统在伊拉克战争的事情上说了谎

Why not 9/11? Because it's nonsense.

那911为什么不能,因为这不可能

Oh... Like saying

就像

Bin Laden's not dead.

撒谎说本·拉登没死一样

Abbottabad was a CIA plot

阿伯塔巴德偷袭

meant to embarrass Pakistan.

是中情局为打压巴基斯坦而做的谋划

So... Tell me, saul.

那么... 说吧,索尔

What do you want from me?

你想要我为你提供什么

I want a favor.

我要你帮个忙

Somebody to talk to at the ISI,

引荐一位三军情报局的人

somebody high up you trust.

级别高而且你信得过

What's this about?

你打算做什么

Can't say.

不能说

My advice, then, is to drop it.

那我的建议是,放手吧

Now is not a time to be trusting anyone

现在这个时候不能信任

inside the intelligence directorate.

情报局里的任何人

Well, surely there must be somebody

我相信一定有

I can reach out to there.

我能够接触的人

Don't do it, Saul.

别,索尔

It's not even your business anymore.

这些事都已经与你无关了

Go home.

回家

Spend time with your wife.

陪陪妻子

Garden.

照料花圃

I don't have a garden.

我家没有花圃

But I seem to remember

但我似乎记得

I do have an outstanding credit with you.

我们之间还有一笔"信用贷款"

It's a little late in the game to be calling in a chit.

游戏进行到现在再拿代金卷出来有点晚了

What do you mean?

什么意思

It's over, Saul.

游戏结束了,索尔

You have lost.

你们输了

The Americans are being driven out of Afghanistan

美国人被迫撤出阿富汗

just like the Russians were.

就像当年的苏联人

The Taliban has won and they know it.

塔利班赢了,他们心知肚明

And they will dictate the terms of the settlement.

他们将拟定和解细则

Well, then...

那好吧...

You can afford to be a little gracious, can't you?

展示一下你的善良总可以吧

Max, the taxi's stopping.

麦克斯,出租车要停下了

Pull over.

停车

This is Ommaya. The teaching hospital.

这是奥马耶医学院,附属医院

Yeah.

是的

What's he doing here?

他来这里干什么

We gotta be hearing this.

我们得听听他们的对话

Fara, he knows you.

法拉,他认得你

I'll keep out of sight.

我不让他看到我

You there?

你到了吗

I'm here, yeah.

是的,到了

I can't get any closer.

我不能再靠近了

He's giving her the money he got from Carrie.

他把卡莉给的钱给了那个女人

What'd he tell her to do?

他让她干什么

Don't know, I can't hear.

不知道,听不见

Looks like she told him to wait.

她好像让他等着

Then we wait, too.

那我们也等

Clone's accepted.

接受克隆了

Jesus.

天呐

Get the fuck out of there, Quinn.

快他妈出去,奎恩

Go, Quinn.

去吧,奎恩

Call was local.

是本地通话

Friend asking if Ghazi wanted to go clubbing.

加齐的朋友找他去夜店玩

At least we know it works.

至少我们知道它好使了

Come on, Bill, there's got to be something.

拜托,比尔,怎么会没事做呢

I'll do freshman composition,

我可以批新生的作文

adult night classes, anything.

教成人的夜校,什么都行

No, no, I understand.

不,我懂

I thought that might be the case.

我以为是这个原因

Look, can we compromise with just an office?

这样,你给我留一间办公室就行

It doesn't even need to be on campus...

不在校园内也没关系...

Just so I could sell it to Martha.

只要能骗过玛莎就行

Come on, Bill, please.

拜托,比尔,求你了

I'm going out of my mind here.

我在这里都快疯掉了

Sure.

当然

Sure, think about it.

当然,你考虑一下

You don't need to decide right now.

你不用现在就做决定

I'll-I'll wait for your call.

我等你电话

And thanks again, Bill.

再次感谢,比尔

Yeah.

好的

Fuck!

操他妈的

I thought you'd gone to bed.

我以为你已经睡了

I have to talk to you.

我有事要跟你讲

I'm almost finished.

我快忙完了

Secdef is being a total pain in the ass.

国防部长真是很难缠

Martha, I need to talk to you now.

玛莎,我得马上跟你讲

Something wrong?

出什么事了

No. No, the opposite.

没有,恰恰相反

I finally got some good news.

我终于得到一个好消息

What?

什么消息

G.W. has offered me my old job back.

乔治华盛顿大学请我回去

They have?

是吗

My period of exile is over.

我的放逐生活结束了

Bill Nicholas himself called.

比尔·尼古拉斯亲自来电

When was this?

什么时候的事

This afternoon.

今天下午

He was up early.

他起得挺早啊

Martha, I'm not lying to you.

玛莎,我没有骗你

Talk to him yourself if you don't believe me.

你不相信可以自己去问他

He wants me back as soon as possible.

他让我尽快回去

So what does "As soon as possible" Mean?

"尽快"是什么意思

Early next week.

下周一或者周二

Faculty meetings have already started.

教员会议已经开始了

So you're just gonna leave?

那你就这么走了吗

You're going to abandon all your teaching commitments

丢下你为之付出的教学事业

and everything else?

还有其他所有事情

Come on. I can't say no to this.

拜托,我没法拒绝

Yeah, but do you think our marriage can survive

你觉得我们的婚姻能够再承受一次

another separation?

两地生活吗

I think that our marriage could put my career first for once.

我觉得我们的婚姻可以迁就我的事业一次

We tried that.

我们试过了

You ended up plagiarizing

结果你写的书

an entire chapter of your book.

有整个一章都是抄袭的

That will not happen again.

这种事不会再发生了

Plus, there's Toby to consider.

况且,你也该考虑下托比

Don't bring him into this.

别把他扯进来

He's away from home for the first time.

他第一次离开家

One of us should be there for him, don't you think?

总得有人照顾他,不是吗

Or both of us?

或者两人一起

You know damn well I can't leave in the middle of my tour.

你很清楚我不能在任期内离开

I have spent my whole life following you around.

我一辈子都跟着你到处走

This is a ridiculous conversation.

这段对话太离谱了

Is it?

是吗

Well... I've already said yes.

我已经答应那边了

Figured as much.

我料到了

I'm leaving next week.

我下周就走

Fine.

可以

Fine.

好的

I thought you should know.

我就是通知你一声

Now I know.

通知收到了

You did the psych eval, too?

你也做了心理评估吗

I just have my very last polygraph, then I'm out.

再进行最后一次测谎,我就可以离职了

Jesus, Quinn.

天呐,奎恩

I guess I'm even more grateful that you're here now.

那我更要感谢你来到这里了

Anything for you, Carrie.

一切为你,卡莉

Is that the real reason you didn't come with me to Kabul,

这才是你没跟我去喀布尔的真实原因吧

You already had one foot out the door?

你已经一条腿跨出中情局了

Mostly I just didn't want to live in a bunker

我主要是不想活在地堡里

and kill people by remote control.

靠遥控杀人

That's harsh.

这话真伤人

Ever since that kid in Caracas,

自从在加拉加斯误杀了那孩子后

covert operations have been over for me.

我就跟秘密行动没有关系了

I thought they were, anyway.

至少我是这么认为的

You have to let yourself off the hook for that one, Quinn.

你得让自己从那件事里走出来,奎恩

At least I know his name.

我还记得他的名字

Carlos Cedeno.

卡洛斯·切德诺

I don't even remember half the others.

我杀的人,有一半都记不住了

You took the fight to the enemy,

你是在与敌人作战

and saved lives in the process.

同时救了很多人

Or just made more enemies.

或者只是树敌更多

Either way, I was pretty far down the fucking rabbit hole.

不论怎样,我的双手都沾满了鲜血

Come on, Quinn.

别这么想,奎恩

I'm serious.

我说真的

It was like a drug.

这就像毒品

You know, going from one mission to the next like that.

你懂的,那种任务一个又一个

You want to believe you were such a bad guy?

你想自视为坏人

Go ahead.

随便你

I was a bad guy.

我确实是个坏人

Stop it.

得了吧

Why are you doing this?

你为什么要这样

Maybe because you need to hear it.

也许你也应该吸取点教训

What I need, Quinn, is your help.

奎恩,我是让你来帮忙

Not your goddamn foot on the break.

不是想听你说要金盆洗手的

So, who's on doom watch,

谁继续死亡监视

and who's going back to the embassy?

谁回大使馆休息

Quinn?

奎恩

Uh, you go, I'll stay.

你休息,我继续

You sure?

你确定吗

All right.

好吧

Good night, then.

那晚安了

Good night.

晚安

Fara...

法拉

Fara.

法拉

Night shift's coming out.

要值晚班了

I need a bathroom.

我去上个厕所

Not yet, you don't.

你先别去

There's that nurse.

那护士出现了

Where's Aayan?

阿亚安呢

Hand-off complete.

交接完毕

Hand-off of what? Only god knows.

他们交接了什么,只有天知道

That's a hospital, Max.

旁边是医院,麦克斯

Probably drugs or some kind.

可能是药物之类的

Medicine.

He's running.

他离开了

Hurry. Hurry, hurry, hurry.

快,快,快

Can we call off the dogs, please?

别让你的走狗跟踪我了,行吗

Good morning to you, too.

你也早上好

I have enough trouble shaking ISI tails

三军情报局的人就很麻烦了

without having to worry about losing my own people as well.

我还得操心如何把自己人也甩掉

The idea was to watch your back,

这是为了保护你

so you didn't wind up like Sandy.

免得你落得珊迪一样

Then why not come right out and tell me about it?

那为什么不直接跟我说

We knew you'd say no.

我们知道你不会同意

Well, now I am saying no.

现在我还是不会同意

Okay.

好吧

I don't see you having much trouble

我看你进出大使馆

getting in and out of the embassy.

不怎么费事

There's a tunnel.

因为有个隧道

A tunnel?

隧道

It starts under the economics section.

入口在经济工作区下面

Dumps you out into the Itwar Bazaar.

直接通向停战集市

Why didn't you say something?

你怎么早不说

You never asked.

你又没问

What the fuck is this?

这他妈是干什么

Bunny sent you.

邦尼派你来的

General Latif asked me to spare you some time.

拉提夫将军叫我来陪您

What do you want?

您有何贵干

Talk to you about Sandy Bachman.

想跟你谈谈珊迪·巴克曼

What about him?

他怎么了

His death.

关于他的死

Actually, his murder.

事实上,是他的谋杀案

Answer me something, if you would.

您可以回答我一些问题吗

Of course.

当然行

Who's speaking here?

您以什么身份来的

Is this Saul Berenson, the private citizen?

普通公民索尔·贝伦森

Is it Saul Berenson, ex-director of the CIA?

还是前中情局局长索尔·贝伦森

Is it Carrie Mathison?

还是代卡莉·麦吉森而来

Who is speaking, please?

请表明您的身份

Why was Sandy Bachman murdered?

为什么珊迪·巴克曼会被杀

You tell me that, and I'll tell you who's speaking here.

你先告诉我,我才告诉你

Usually the simplest explanation is the correct one.

通常最简单的解释就是正确答案

Which is?

答案是

He was recognized on the street

他在街上被认出来了

and killed in anger over a drone strike.

被无人机轰炸引发愤怒的人群打死

Official story.

这是官方解释

The truth.

是真相

With one important omission.

但你们有重大疏忽

What?

什么

There was an ISI operative on the ground that day.

那天现场有个三军情报局的特工

In the crowd.

在人群中

Not just by chance.

那肯定不是巧合

He was conducting the whole bloody orchestra.

是他在导演这场血腥屠杀

You know this how?

你怎么知道的

I've seen the evidence.

我看到了证据

It's compelling.

铁证如山

What evidence?

什么证据

An eyewitness, a photograph? Show me.

有目击证人,还是照片,给我看看

Photographs can be forged, eyewitnesses paid for.

照片可以伪造,证人可以收买

You're a bright young man.

小伙子,你是个聪明人

This would explain a lot.

这能解释很多事

About what?

解释什么

The timing of the leak of Sandy Bachman's picture to the press,

向媒体泄漏珊迪·巴克曼照片的时机

the fact that the other two intelligence officers

车里另外两个情报官员

in the car weren't also killed.

没被杀的原因

As a former official of the United States,

作为美国前官员

you're drawing some pretty damn unofficial conclusions.

你在下一些非常不官方的结论

Wouldn't be the first time

这不是你们局里

your service has targeted one of our people.

第一次瞄准我们的人了

Or vice versa.

彼此彼此

Was it you?

是你干的吗

You give the order?

你下的命令吗

As a favor to the General,

将军让我帮他个忙

I agreed to a chat, Mr. Berenson,

我才过来跟你聊聊,贝伦森先生

Not an interrogation.

但不接受审问

Good day.

再见

Where's our guy?

我们的人呢

Went out for breakfast.

吃早餐去了

He's back now. He's on the Internet.

他回来了,在上网

Well, I just got off the phone with Saul.

我刚和索尔通完话

Consider the pot stirred.

他已经摊牌了

If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen today-- and soon.

如果要发生什么事儿,就是今天,很快

Hey, Quinn-- can I talk to you for a second?

奎恩,能和你说两句吗

About last night...

关于昨晚

Forget it.

别提了

No...

You didn't want to come back here.

你并不想回来

I get that now.

我现在知道了

So, thanks for coming in spite of that-- it means a lot.

谢谢你即使不愿意也回来了,这很重要

Not to mention we'd be nowhere on this if it wasn't for you.

而且,如果不是你,我们肯定毫无进展

We may still be nowhere.

我们还是毫无进展

You know what I mean.

你懂我的意思

So, we good?

所以没问题了

Yeah, we're good.

没问题了

You see him?

你看见他了吗

Yeah, he's just as stuck as we are.

他和我们一样被堵在这里

He's getting out of the car.

他下车了

We're gonna lose him.

我们要跟丢了

Don't do anything stupid.

别做傻事

It's not worth it.

不值得

Quinn!

奎恩

Target's getting a call.

目标在接电话

Qadir.

卡迪尔

Salaam alaikum.

你好

Hello?

Quinn, what did she say?

奎恩,她说什么

His laundry's ready for pick-up.

他干洗的衣服洗好了

He's killing his comms.

他在掐灭信号

That was an exit code.

那通电话是撤退暗号

Who was the caller?

打电话的人是谁

We're not getting it.

没查到

Quinn!

奎恩

Nothing, no trace.

什么都没有,追踪不了

Well, how is that even possible?

怎么可能

He's running.

他要跑路了

Fuck!

我操

Fuck!

我操

We have to take him.

我们得抓他

What? We take him now.

什么,马上去抓他

You fucking kidding me?

你他妈玩我吧

We don't have a choice.

我们别无选择

He walks out that door,

如果他跑了

out walks our only chance

我们把珊迪的死和三军情报局

to connect the ISI to Sandy's murder.

联系起来的唯一机会也没了

It's way too dangerous.

太危险了

What? He's one guy, there's four of us.

什么,他一个人,我们有四个人

He's a trained hood who knows he just got made.

他训练有素,刚知道自己被盯上了

We can do it. Not without somebody getting hurt.

我们没问题,肯定会有人受伤

All right, fine.

好吧,好吧

We'll do it without you.

你不去,我们自己去

Parvez, Qadir, come on. No!

帕尔韦兹,卡迪尔,走,不行

get your hands off me!

放开我

For all you know, he's got backup on the way!

我告诉你,他的支援马上来了

Backup? Did you hear one word

支援,你在那通电话里

about backup on that call?

听到任何有关支援的事了吗

Fara's on the line.

法拉打电话来了

Not now.

现在没空

She says it's urgent.

她说有要紧事

I can't talk to you.

我没空跟你聊

Haissam Haqqani's alive.

海赛姆·哈卡尼还活着

What?

什么

Haqqani is alive.

哈卡尼还活着

What, it... that's impossible.

什么,这不可能

He was killed in the air strike.

那次空袭把他炸死了

Well, I just saw him walk out of a Madrassa

我刚看到他和阿亚安·易卜拉欣

with Aayan Ibrahim.

从一所伊斯兰学校出来

He was with Aayan?

他和阿亚安在一起

Yes, they embraced,

对,他们拥抱了一下

and then Haqqani drove off in an SUV.

然后哈卡尼开一辆越野车走了

Are you 100% sure?

你百分之百确定吗

Check your e-mail. I just sent you a video.

看你的邮件,我发了一段视频给你

Guys, he's leaving the apartment.

各位,他要离开公寓了

You want us to go after him?

要我们跟着他吗

Just wait. We're gonna lose him.

等着,我们要跟丢了

Then we lose him. We may have a game-changer here.

丢就丢吧,我们有更重要的事

Is that Haqqani?

那是哈卡尼

Yeah.

But we killed him.

他不是被我们杀了吗

The Taliban said we killed him.

塔利班的人说我们杀了他

Fara, are you still there?

法拉,你还在吗

I'm here.

I'm assuming you couldn't follow him.

你应该跟不上他了吧

No, I'm on foot.

是,我没车

What about Aayan?

阿亚安呢

Heading back the way he came.

顺着来路回去了

Okay, get back to the office

好,你尽快回办公室

as soon as you can in case he shows up there.

以防他去找你

And, Fara, good work.

法拉,干得漂亮

What the fuck, Carrie?

这他妈怎么回事,卡莉

Tell me what you're thinking right now.

告诉你现在在想什么

That Sandy's death actually makes sense for the first time.

珊迪的死终于有了合理的解释

He was killed in order to protect Haqqani,

他的死是为了保护哈卡尼

who either survived the air strike

他要么幸免于那次空袭

or wasn't there in the first place.

要么根本就没有出现在婚宴上

He wasn't there.

他不在婚宴上

They played us from the very beginning.

从一开始,我们就被玩了

But why do any of it?

但是为什么要这么做呢

Because that's when we stop tracking terrorists,

因为之后我们就停止追踪恐怖分子了

when we think they're dead.

我们以为他们死了

I get why the Taliban wants us to think that,

我明白塔利班的意图

but why the ISI?

三军情报局又是为什么呢

That's a great fucking question.

真他妈问到点子上了

Hello, professor.

你好,教授

Please come in.

请进

I don't like asking twice.

我不喜欢说两次"请进"

I am the husband of the american ambassador,

我是美国大使的丈夫

and you-you are risking a serious diplomatic incident.

你们这样很有可能引起严重的外交事件

What do you want?

你想干什么

I've told you already.

我已经告诉你了

And I've told you I'm not the guy.

我也说了我不是你要找的人

Plus, I'm leaving, as you can see.

况且,我要回国了,你也看到了

Actually, you're not.

恐怕你不会走了

You've had a change of heart.

你改变了主意

I demand to make a phone call.

我要求打一个电话

Of course.

可以

Go ahead.

打吧

But here's what happens if you do.

你打了电话之后会发生下面这些事

A packet arrives at the FBI headquarters

华盛顿的联邦调查局总部

in Washington, D.C..

会收到一个包裹

Inside are the documents you stole from your wife's computer

里面是你从你妻子电脑里偷来的文件

and a timeline implicating you in their theft.

还有你偷文件的具体时间

You're arrested for treason

你会因叛国罪被捕

and your wife's career is destroyed by association.

你妻子的仕途也会一同葬送

Who are you?

你是什么人

Call me Tasneem.

我叫塔斯尼姆

Beyond that, it's better you don't know.

你知道这个就够了

Dennis?

丹尼斯

Here's my promise to you.

我向你保证

Once you've done all I've asked,

只要完成我的要求

you can leave Islamabad

你就可以离开伊斯兰堡

without any further obligations.

我再也不会烦你

A free man.

成为自由身

Neither the FBI nor your wife

不管是联调局还是你的妻子

will ever know.

都不会知道

What's this?

这是什么

This is how we begin.

任务这就开始了

Don't worry.

别担心

Aayan will be back.

阿亚安会回来的

How can you be sure?

你怎么知道

Because he's desperate.

因为他无路可走

And because he would've gone with Haqqani if that was an option.

如果可以他早就跟哈卡尼走了

Are you coming, Max?

走吗,麦克斯

Coming.

So, Max is gonna take me to the safe house.

麦克斯带我去安全屋

You wait here in case Aayan shows up.

你在这里等着,以防阿亚安出现

Okay.

And if he does show,

如果他真的来了

bring him by; I don't care how late it is.

带他过来,多晚都不要紧

And in the meantime, should I get started

我是不是得趁现在

on a passport and visa for him?

给他准备护照和签证

No. Why not?

不用,为什么

He's not going anywhere, Fara.

他哪儿都不会去,法拉

But we promised him safe passage to England.

但我们答应把他安全送到英国的

That's before we caught him aiding and abetting a known jihadi.

那时我们还不知道他为圣战分子提供帮助

Haqqani's his uncle, Carrie.

哈卡尼是他叔叔,卡莉

For all we know, that medicine is for one of his cousins.

我们都知道,那药是给他堂兄弟的

Do you know what a stalking horse is?

你知道什么叫幌子吗

It's a decoy used to hide behind while hunting your quarry.

就是为了追捕猎物而打的掩护

I don't understand.

我不明白

We're gonna hide right behind Aayan

我们要躲在阿亚安这根藤后

all the way back to his uncle.

摸到他的叔叔

But he'll never agree.

他不会同意的

Let me worry about that.

这个就不用你操心了

You just get him to the safe house.

你负责把他送到安全屋就行了

Aayan,

阿亚安

Come in.

进来吧

See you tomorrow.

明天见

Everything okay?

一切都好吧

Yeah.

I guess, yeah.

应该是的

You did what you needed to?

该办的事都办了吗

Anything else I can do to help?

还需要我帮忙吗

No, I don't think so.

不用了

Thanks-- thanks for the money, though.

谢谢,谢谢你的钱

I'll pay you back.

我会还你的

Here, let me take that.

把那个给我吧

No, it's... it's okay.

不用了

So this is where you'll stay.

你就待在这吧

I-I thought we were going to London?

不是要去伦敦吗

We are, once I get you a passport and a visa.

要去的,等护照和签证办好就走

But you-- you said right away.

但你之前说马上就走

Well, this is right away.

这就是马上啊

We're talking about two days,

我们说的是两天

three at the max, then we're gone.

最多三天,肯定走

Three days... Aayan,

三天,阿亚安

you're safe here.

你在这很安全

I'm gonna move into a hotel tomorrow.

我明天就搬到酒店

I'll give you some privacy,

给你留点私人空间

but for now, let's...

但今晚

let's make up the couch.

你就在沙发上将就一下吧

What do you say?

可以吗

Okay.

可以

I'll be right back with some sheets and a pillow.

我去拿床单和枕头,马上回来

All right.

好了

Come on, give me a hand.

过来,帮帮忙嘛

Here.

这边

You take that end.

你拉那边

Sorry.

不好意思

Yeah.

很好

There.

好了

You must be exhausted.

你肯定累坏了

You should get some rest.

好好休息吧

Look, I know it doesn't feel like that right now,

我知道你现在感觉不太好

but it's all gonna work out.

但一切都会好的

The worst is over.

最坏的事情都过去了

You deserve a little...

上帝会对你

grace.

施以恩宠的

Hey, what is it, Aayan?

怎么了,阿亚安

Something I didn't tell you.

我对你隐瞒了一件事

I should've told you.

我应该告诉你的

What?

什么事

I got kicked out of my, uh,

我被医学院

my medical school.

开除了

When did that happen?

什么时候的事

Yesterday.

昨天

For what reason?

为什么

They're claiming I stole medicines from the hospital pharmacy.

他们说我偷了医院药房的药

I didn't do that.

但我没有

That's a lie.

他们冤枉我

It's okay.

没关系的

No, I-I didn't do it.

有关系,根本不是我干的

I believe you.

我相信你

What about King's College?

我还能去皇家学院吗

Won't this affect my chances of getting in?

这件事会不会影响我

No.

不会

Really?

真的吗

Really.

真的

How's that possible?

怎么可能

Trust me.

相信我

I'll make them understand.

我会让他们明白的

Hey, try not to worry so much.

别担心这么多了

What are you doing?

你在干嘛

Nothing.

没什么

Is that okay?

可以吗

I don't know.

我不知道

You've never done this before?

你没有经验吗

No.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gtaqjj/518204.html