《新闻编辑室》精讲 第一季 第5集 开罗广场集会的报道(在线收听

I can't tell you where we are frankly for our own safety.

出于安全考虑,我不能透露所在位置

Systematically we have seen journalists attacked.

许多记者都遭到了有组织的攻击

We would like to be showing you...

我很想让你们看到现场

instead of this strange image of me

而不是看着我

sitting on the floor of an undisclosed location in dim lighting

坐在一间隐秘小黑屋的地板上

we would like to be showing you pictures...

我很想让你们看到现场

live pictures of what's happening in Tahrir Square right now

实时观看,解放广场上的情况

but we can't do that because our cameras have been taken down.

但我做不到,我们的摄影机被毁了

Physically Elliot when you say your cameras have been taken down?

埃利奥特,摄影机被毁是怎么回事

Through threats and intimidation and through actual physical attacks.

我们遭遇到威胁恐吓,以及人身攻击

We're looking at Al Jazeera feed from about six hours ago.

我们正在看半岛电视台六小时前的转播画面

Can you describe what we're seeing?

你能描述一下当时的情况吗

He can't describe anything except his room.

他只能描述得了这间房

Ask him what's in the minibar.

还不如问他冰箱里有什么

I'd like it if you'd settle down.

麻烦你安静点好吗

Then I think you're gonna be disappointed.

恐怕得让你失望了

And that was roughly 7:00 P.M. in Cairo.

当时约为开罗时间晚上七点

Elliot?

埃利奥特

I'm sorry. I'm sorry Will.

抱歉,抱歉,威尔

Elliot can you...

埃利奥特,你能...

There's gunfire coming from below our hotel room.

酒店楼下发生了交火

Where's he going? Out on the balcony.

他要去哪儿,阳台上,

Get back on the air. Do we still have Elliot?

快回来,还能连线到埃利奥特吗,

Take it. God damn it!

接着说,妈的,

If you're just joining us with dawn about to break in Cairo

如果您刚打开电视,开罗现在是黎明时分

a crowd estimated at over 100000 people gathered several hours ago

数十万民众,于数小时前

in Tahrir Square in the Egyptian capital...

聚集在埃及首都的解放广场上

Get back on the fucking air.

快点回来连线啊

Mubarak resign after 18 days of unprecedented prodemocracy protests.

经过18天,空前的民主示威,穆巴拉克宣布辞职

How long's he gonna be on the balcony?

他还要在阳台上呆多久

...the resignation was expected by President Obama

他的辞职在奥巴马总统,

French President Nicolas Sarkozy

法国总统尼古拉·萨科奇

and British Prime Minister David Cameron.

和英国首相大卫·卡梅伦的预料之中

But in a 17minute address

但在之前一次17分钟演讲中

Mubarak announced that he wouldn't be stepping down

穆巴拉克曾宣称无意辞职

infuriating the crowd

此举激怒了民众

which appears to have grown larger and angrier

一夜间,示威民众的规模越来越大

throughout this extraordinary night.

呼声也越来越高

We're speaking with our own Elliot Hirsch...

我们正连线本台记者,埃利奥特·赫什

No Elliot's on the balcony singing a song from "Evita."

埃利奥特在阳台上唱《贝隆夫人》的选段呢(描述阿根廷前第一夫人艾薇塔·贝隆生平的音乐剧,第一夫人在阳台上所唱为《阿根廷别为我哭泣》)

...undisclosed location. He's back.

...未知地点,他回来了

Pardon me Will. Yeah is everything all right?

打扰一下,威尔,一切还好吗,

Uh that was gunfire.

确实发生了交火

It doesn't appear that anyone's been injured

貌似没有人受伤

but it is a little hard to tell from where I am.

但就我所在位置,很难确定

We're looking at a feed from six hours ago Elliot.

我们还在看六小时前的画面,埃利奥特

Can you describe what's happening in the Square right now?

能描述一下广场上现在的情况怎样吗

Uh the crowd is surging and spreading.

民众人数激增并逐渐扩散开来

The army has made a ring around Tahrir Square...

军队已经包围了解放广场

Oh God are you all right?

天哪,你没事吧

It's a glass door. You can't see me standing here?

这是扇玻璃门,你看不见我站在这儿吗

Yeah be quiet. There's a new story.

安静点,又有新事件了

We're getting footage of a protest that's forming

民众准备在威斯康星州的阿普尔顿进行示威

in Appleton Wisconsin.

我们拿到影像资料了

The governor's inside a newspaper office there

州长在一间报社里

and a spontaneous protest of

有一群教师

teachers is happening outside the building right now.

在报社楼前自行发起示威

Yup go.

行,去吧

Call the edit bay and tell them what's happening.

给剪辑室打个电话,说明情况

Will we're going to push the commercial break.

威尔,插播广告取消了

A small protest broke out in front of a newspaper office

一场小型抗议在一报社前爆发

where Scott Walker is right now.

抗议对象是斯科特·沃克

So we're cutting the feed.

所以我们要紧急插播

Tap your pen if you understand.

懂了就敲敲笔

And now the protests are spreading out from Tahrir?

现在抗议者们正从解放广场向外扩散吗

I'm already on it. Which one?

我已经在弄了,哪一个,

The teachers in Wisconsin. That's me.

威斯康星的教师,是我的,

What's going on? The governor of Wisconsin

发生了什么事,威斯康星州长,

is pushing a bill through the legislature

向立法机构提交一份议案

to balance the state budget

为平衡州预算

by busting Public Sector Unions especially teachers

而打击政府雇员工会,尤其是教师(相对私营企业公会而言,主要指教师警察消防员和政府的公务员)

and strip their collective bargaining rights.

并剥夺他们的集体谈判权(由工会代表雇员与政府谈判的权利)

The governor is trapped in a newspaper office

州长被围困在报社里

with 75 teachers protesting outside

75名教师在报社外抗议

and by tomorrow it'll be 10000.

到明天将会有一万人

Yes but in the meantime some Egyptians are about to overthrow Egypt.

与此同时,一群埃及人即将颠覆埃及政权

Is there anyone else here? Nope.

这儿还有别人吗,没有,

Okay. We got two packages to cut and only one editor.

有两份素材要剪辑,却只有一位编辑

Cory if I promise I understand the irony

科莉,我冒险问一句

can I break union rules and sit at this bay?

我能打破工会规矩,自己动手剪辑吗

Will you talk to someone about hiring more editors?

你会找上面谈谈,再多雇些编辑吗

Talk is all I can promise. But I'm on your side.

我只能答应"谈谈"但我站在你这边

Go ahead. Where do you want to start?

你剪吧,你想从哪里开始剪

It's around 12:20. He starts the answer with "We have in state government."

12分20秒左右,他回答说"在我上任前"

We have in state government... Right there.

在我上任前,就这儿,

...before I'd taken office plans for contingencies

州政府已有各种应急措施,

no matter what the circumstances.

来应对任何情况

We have updated those.

我们又对其进行了更新

I've had a full briefing for all the major level one

我昨天已向所有主要的一级政府机构

state agencies as well as the National Guard yesterday.

和国民警卫队作了陈述

Cut it there. Cut it there.

在这儿切,在这儿切,

Pay attention to your thing.

管好你自己的事

Right there where the teachers are chanting.

到那为止,教师喊口号那里

Hey hey ho ho selfish Scott has got to go.

嘿嘿嚯嚯,自私的斯科特下台哟

Cut it there. That's the package. Render it.

在这儿切,渲染一下

Come on come on come on come on come on.

快点,快点

I'm about to have my "Broadcast News" Moment.

我的"广播新闻"时刻要来了

There are at least nine things

从这到控制室的途中

between here and the control room I can trip over.

至少有九样东西能把我绊倒

It's 2011. We don't move film manually anymore.

都2011年了,不必亲自去送素材

You're gonna have to move this manually.

这个必须亲自去送

It's taking too long to render both at the same time.

同时渲染两个素材,耗时太长了

Grab a thumb drive Can I use a thumb drive

拿个U盘,我可以拿个U盘,

throw it in the USB put it in the USB

插进USB口,插进USB口,

copy the raw file to the drive, copy the raw file and I'll

原始文件拷进U盘,原始文件拷进U盘,

and run to the control room. take it down to control?

再跑去控制室,再跑去控制室,

I'm right behind you.

我随后就来

So as we mentioned there are thousands currently

如刚才所说,现有成千上万的人

outside of state TV and parliament

聚集在国家电视台和议会外

and a call for 25 million...

要求2500万...

There's a group of protesters headed towards Heliopolis.

一群抗议者正涌向赫里奥波里斯

Ask him if he knows anything about the protesters

问他是否知道抗议示威者

heading towards the presidential palace.

涌向总统府的事

We're getting information about protesters

我们得到消息说,抗议示威者

heading towards the presidential palace in Heliopolis.

正涌向赫里奥波里斯的总统府

I don't know anything about that.

我对此毫不知情

'Cause you're in the Cairo Radisson.

因为你在开罗丽笙酒店里,

Does he look happy about that?

你以为他乐意这样吗

It's hard for me to tell

很难分辨

from the incredibly highresolution pictures we're getting.

我们的图像分辨率太高了

I'm as frustrated as you are Don

我也着急,唐

but I'm not sending an American journalist into that protest.

但我不会把一名美国记者派到抗议现场

Trust me I'm an American journalist.

相信我,我也是美国记者

That's the Walker press conference and the teachers in Appleton unrendered.

沃克的记者招待会和阿普尔顿的教师,未渲染的

Got it. I didn't trip over anything on the way.

知道了,我没被任何东西绊倒,

Sorry!

抱歉

Oh my God. I'm sorry. Are you kidding me?

天哪,对不起,你在玩我吗,

Sorry. Raw file?

抱歉,原始文件吗,

Let's pivot now.

转换话题

All right Elliot Hirsch reporting from Cairo.

以上是由埃利奥特·赫什从开罗发来的报道

We'll be coming back to you Elliot.

稍后再与你连线,埃利奥特

Why?

为什么

Where are you going?

你去哪儿

I'm gonna find someone who's on the ground.

我要找个在抗议现场的家伙

What is shocking is to hear an American governor

令人震惊的是,一州州长

threaten to call up the National Guard.

竟威胁要召集国民警卫队

But that's just what Scott Walker

然而斯科特·沃克

the commander in chief of the Wisconsin National Guard

作为该州国民警卫队的总司令

did today in defending his Wisconsin budget repair bill.

为扞卫他的预算修正案,而出此下策

Anyone with producer in their title conference room.

各类"制片人"去会议室集合

Sloan. I'm not a producer.

斯隆,我不是制片人,

I need you. Can you wait a minute?

我需要你,你能等会再走吗

Ugh I was this close.

就差了几步

You know I'd have had security stop you downstairs.

你知道我会让楼下保安拦住你的

I know. I'll be just a couple of minutes.

我知道,只占用你几分钟,

Okay but sometimes you ask me to wait

好的,但有几次,你让我等着

and then you forget that you did

你自己却给忘了

and you call me from home at 11:00 and say sorry.

到了半夜11点再从家里给我打电话道歉

How many times has that happened? Twice.

发生过几次,两次,

Well I really was sorry.

我的道歉是真心的

I'll sit and watch TV.

我先坐着看电视吧

Does anyone know where there's a TV?

谁知道哪有电视看吗

Honey I'm sorry. I need 20 minutes.

亲爱的,对不起,再等20分钟就好

No I can see. Is Egypt still a country?

没事,埃及还是一个国家吗

Yeah it's just a new one.

是,但是换新颜了

I happen to be an Egyptologist if you want me on tomorrow.

你若明天需要我,我正好是埃及古物专家

Since when are you an Egyptologist?

你何时成埃及古物专家了

I can be one by tomorrow.

需要的话,明天就能是

Go to Hang Chew's get a drink and I'll meet you there.

去杭州饮食吧,点杯酒等我,我很快就来

Yes boss.

遵命

Herb. Yes ma'am?

赫布,什么事,

We were 17 seconds heavy on Bernanke

伯南克那段多了17秒(美联储主席,当日新闻为,伯南克出席众议院听证会,谈未来的救市政策)

which meant we had to squeeze...

所以得压缩...

Wait wait. Everybody watch this. There's nothing to watch.

等等,大家看这里,看什么看,

She has to subtract with her fingers. I don't have to.

她做减法要用手指,我不用,

We were 17 seconds heavy on Bernanke

伯南克那段多了17秒

which means we had to squeeze Bill Kristol down to what?

所以得把比尔·克里斯托压缩到多少(新保守主义政治评论家,当日新闻为,克里斯托公开抨击格伦·贝克的埃及示威阴谋论)

2:13.

2分13秒,

And Will took tap dancing lessons when he was 11.

威尔11岁时,还学踢踏舞了呢

And Mackenzie thought "This Old House"

麦肯兹认为《老房家装》

was working on the same house every week.

每周装修的是同一栋房子

Everyone in the conference room. And that was reasonable.

大家都来会议室,我那错误可以理解

It took six months to build the city of Dubai.

建迪拜城才花了六个月

You think they were renovating

你以为他们15年来

the same midcentury colonial for 15 years?

在一次次重建同一栋中世纪房屋吗

Let's go. How many kitchens do you think that house had?

工作了,你以为那房子有多少间厨房,

That'll do. Let's get serious.

够了,讲正经事

I'll begin by saying that

首先我想告诉大家

Will cries when he watches the movie "Rudy."

威尔每次看《追梦赤子心》都会哭

No I don't. Cries like an onion.

我没哭,哭得跟洋葱似的,

Onions make you cry. They don't themselves experience emotion.

洋葱能催泪,但本身没有情感

The way you experience emotion when you watch "Rudy."

就像你看《追梦赤子心》时的情感吗

One scene one moment once in a while.

一幕戏,一瞬间,偶尔一次

The jersey scene? Yes.

放球衫那幕,没错,

Everybody cries at the jersey scene.

人人看到那都哭了

Jim? I never saw it.

吉姆,我没看过,

You haven't seen "Rudy"?

你没看过《追梦赤子心》

What were you doing when everyone else your age was living their lives?

你的童年都花在什么上了

My homework. "My homework."

写作业,"写作业"

I didn't think I'd be the only one to say that.

我以为大家都会是这反应

I thought I'd have the safety of a mob.

以为会淹没在嘲笑声中

Listen up 'cause it's Rudy's last chance to dress for a game.

听好了,那是鲁迪最后一次穿球服的机会

I shouldn't have started this. Well you did.

我真不该提这茬,晚了,

NCAA rules only allow a certain number of players to be in uniform.

大学体育协会只允许一定数目的队员穿队服

And every time the list goes up Rudy's name is left off it.

每次公布名单时,鲁迪都落榜

And the list for the last game goes up

最后一次的名单公布

and Rudy's name is left off it again.

鲁迪再一次落榜

Four years of futility.

四年徒劳无功

First he's got to make the grades to get in the school.

他刻苦学习,好不容易进了大学

Then he's got to make the practice squad.

通过努力,进了训练队

And he's getting creamed by guys twice his size.

进队后又被彪形大汉当靶子练

But he doesn't care because it's all about the team.

但他不在乎,因为进队是他的梦想

And all he wants is to just once to be on the list to dress for a game.

他只希望能上名单,打一场球

And it's the last game of his last year of college and he's not on the list.

可他大学的最后一场球赛,依然没上名单

So one by one... Here it is.

于是,一个接一个,泪点来了,

...the players come to the coach's office

队员们来到教练办公室,

and put their jerseys down on the desk.

把球衫放在桌上

And say "Coach"... "I want to take a shower with Rudy."

说道"教练" "我想和鲁迪一起洗澡"

No they don't.

别胡扯

They walk in one by one put their jerseys on the desk

他们一个个走进去,把球衫放在桌上

and say "Coach I want Rudy to take my place on Saturday."

说道,"教练,周六我想让鲁迪替我"

And there's a whole line snaking out

教练办公室前

of the coach's office of players holding their jerseys.

手拿球衫的队员,排起了长龙

Jim your forehead is bleeding. It is.

吉姆,你额头流血了,是啊,

I accidently hit him with a door. Twice.

我不小心用门撞了他,两次,

Move your hair out of the way.

把头发掀开

It is bleeding. Could you grab the first aid kit?

出血了,去拿急救箱,

Yeah. I'm fine.

好的,我没事,

Where's Don? I don't know.

唐呢,我不知道,

I saw him slip out after Elliot's segment.

埃利奥特那段结束后,他溜出去了

Well that's what I want to talk about.

我正想说呢

We're 18 days into this

已经跟了18天了

and I'm sick of pulling pool feed from the wires.

我不想再用别家的画面了

I've seen the same footage

NBC的带子两小时内

we're using licensed NBC three times in the last two hours.

我们已经放过三遍

Nilesat keeps popping on and off.

里面尼罗河卫星台的台标还时隐时现(尼罗河卫星台,埃及一电视台)

And mostly we can't cover this from a hotel room.

更重要的是,人在酒店里没法报道

We need someone on the ground.

得有人去现场

It's too dangerous on the ground.

现场太危险了

For an American. You want to get a stringer?

那是对美国人,你想找特约通讯员吗,

Someone local. Someone who can blend in with the crowd.

找当地人,能隐藏在人群之中的

Someone who's credible with both us and the protesters.

并且要对我们和抗议人都可信

And someone who can shoot and cut and knows to check audio.

这人还得会摄像,会剪接,会检查音频

You live on the Internet. Have you been tracking anyone?

你整天泡在网上,能找到这样的人吗

I absolutely have the guy.

绝对能找到

Excuse us.

稍等

Do you know what you're... ow.

你到底会不会

Do you know what you're doing? Ow.

你到底会不会弄啊

I could have been a doctor. What happened?

我差点就当医生了,差了什么,

Well I didn't go to medical school or anything. Okay.

我没去学医,好吧,

It's another "TMI" story.

又一篇TMI报道

And it'll be picked up by Page Six.

肯定会上《第六版》的

How many different ways It's online today

我说过多少次,今天上了网络,

do I have to say I'm not going

你才会相信

to play on that court? and in print tomorrow.

我是不会理他们的,明天就会上报,

We have to engage this time. What does it say?

这次我们得应战了,这次又说什么,

Did you know that your boy... did you know that Wade Campbell

你知不知道你男...韦德·坎贝尔

is thinking about running for Congress?

打算竞选国会议员吗

Yeah he's thinking about it but not more than that.

知道,但他只是打算而已

Yes more than that.

不止是打算而已

He's had meetings with senior staff of the DCCC.

他和民主党国会竞选委员会高层会过面

They're recruiting him for Anthony Weiner's seat.

他们要给他安东尼·韦纳的议员席位(纽约州第九选区众议员,于六月辞职)

Anthony Weiner's keeping Anthony Weiner's seat.

安东尼·韦纳不会放弃自己的席位啊

Not if he runs for mayor. I didn't know that.

除非他要竞选市长,这我不知道,

You've had Wade on the show five times in six weeks.

六周内,韦德上了我们的节目五次

What's this story gonna be?

报道会怎么写

It's gonna be that you're trying to get your boyfriend elected to Congress.

报道会说,你在帮助男友竞选议员

What do you think it's gonna be?

还能怎么写

When you put it like that I can see that that's what it could look like.

你这么说法,表面看来的确可能是这样

That's what it does look like.

表面看来就是这样

He won't be on the show anymore.

他不会再上节目了

Guys according to Google Trends Volume index

两位,根据谷歌趋势指数

since New Year's Eve

从除夕开始

the search term Will McAvoy has spiked 35 times its

词条"威尔·麦卡沃伊"的搜索频率

average frequency over the last three years.

比过去三年上升了35倍

In less than six weeks

近六周

there have been nine negative mentions in Page Six and "TMI."

《第六版》和TMI写了九篇负面报道

How many of their readers do you think are our viewers?

我们的观众才不会看这种报纸

Those articles have been referenced or backlinked

这些文章被四处转载和链接

in over 800000 websites. Jesus!

超过80万网页了,天啊,

Yeah. There are 800000 websites?

没错,居然有80万网页,

It's a daily distraction from what we're trying to do here.

已经妨碍到我们要干的大事了

First it was Will's dating disasters. I'm a great date.

先是威尔的情场闹剧,我是情场高手,

Now we're playing it fast and loose with ethics.

现在我们又"缺失职业道德"

Whoa that's only what it looks like.

只是表面上如此而已

What else matters?

谁在乎事实啊

We're getting eaten alive by our own tabloid life.

我们要被自己的八卦生活给葬送了

Come on chief it's Mac. She's annoyingly ethical.

这可是麦肯,她的职业道德高得惹人厌

Thank you. Well congratulations.

多谢,恭喜了,

You're now a boldfaced name. You're in play.

你的名字现在加粗了,成名人了

Anything you do... I understand.

你做的任何事,我明白,

Come on.

走吧

How did you not know he was talking...

你怎会不知道他要...

He never told me.

他从没告诉过我

You can't think I used you to raise his profile.

你难道认为,我利用你给他打名气

I know for sure you didn't use me.

我当然知道你不会

He used me.

是他利用了我

Hey you know what? Seriously.

其实,说真的

Don't assume anything. He seems like a good guy.

你别乱想,他看上去人还不错

Plus nobody in his right mind would risk losing you.

况且,任何心智正常的男人都不会冒险失去你

Come on.

走吧

Who's the stringer you've got?

你找的特约通讯员是谁

I've been following his Twitter feed and YouTube posts.

我跟他的推特和YouTube很久了

He goes by the name Amen. AMEN?

网名叫"阿门"阿门吗,

Like praise the Lord? That's how it's spelled.

赞美上帝的那两字,没错,

But it means "The hidden one" in ancient Egyptian.

但在古埃及语中,意思是"隐秘者"

He's got a following including Richard Engel

他的推特粉丝包括理查德·英戈尔( NBC台首席驻地记者,随军报道了伊拉克战争,早年在埃及开罗当过四年自由记者)

who says he's solid straightforward and fearless

说他能以坚忍,耿直与无畏

in the face of all the chaos.

直面任何混乱情况

It's a nice endorsement from Engel

英戈尔给的评价很高

but I don't know about using someone I don't know.

但我对陌生人不放心

I know him. He's just like me.

我了解他,他和我一样

He is me. What do you mean?

他就是我,什么意思,

Our fathers were both mechanics.

我们的父亲都是技工

Not because it was their dream job

不是因为梦想做技工

but because they knew there was always work for mechanics.

只是因为技工好找工作

Neal. We're both the eldest son

尼尔,我们都是长子,

and have been taking care of our siblings for most our lives.

一直都在照顾弟弟妹妹们

Neither of us will ever get a college degree.

我们都无望上大学

We're both idealistic about the Internet.

都对互联网信心满满

Keep talking.

继续讲

I was on one of the trains. 7/7?

我在那趟地铁上,七七(2005年7月7日,伦敦地铁及巴士遭遇爆炸袭击)

I was going to visit my aunt and the train had just left Liverpool Street

我正要去姑姑家,地铁刚离开利物浦街站

and I was half asleep when the bomb exploded.

炸弹爆炸时,我还半睡半醒

What did you see?

看到了什么

The car filled with smoke

车厢里都是烟

people screaming crying.

人们尖叫,哭泣

Praying.

祷告

Finally an underground worker in an orange vest got to us

终于,一名身穿橙色背心的地铁员工赶到

and started leading us up the tunnel into King's Cross.

领着我们走出了国王十字车站

And I pulled my cell phone out to call my dad.

我拿出手机,想打电话给我爸

There was no service. Right.

可那里没信号,对,

So you started filming it instead.

于是你开始用摄像记录下一切

Yeah.

没错

And I got out and I...

我逃出来以后...

you know I uploaded it and I sent it to the news stations.

把视频上传到了网上,还发给了电视台

You knew then you weren't going to be a mechanic.

从那时起,你知道自己不会做技工了

Yeah. He's Rudy.

是的,他就是鲁迪,

Not everything is "Rudy."

哪来那么多鲁迪

I know not everything is "Rudy."

我知道

Forget it. Some people just don't understand "Rudy."

算了,某些人就是不懂鲁迪

Just me and Rudy and Neal

懂的只有我和鲁迪,还有尼尔

and the guy Neal found in Cairo.

还有尼尔在开罗找到的那人

Amen. Thank you.

阿门,谢谢,

No his name is Amen.

不,他叫"阿门"

And you can trust him. He's gonna come through.

你可以信赖他,他一定能胜任

What kind of equipment does he have?

他有哪些器材

A Kodak Zi8 HD handheld and a laptop.

柯达Zi8高清手持摄像机,一台笔记本

You can find him? Yes.

你能找到他吗,可以,

How will we get the signal?

怎么传信号

Why can't he use our uplink?

为什么不能用我们的线路

We'd need a mobile.

需要用3G手机

There's still the Internet.

不是有互联网吗

There's been no Internet since the 27th.

27号开始就断网了

Not from the four major ISPs

只是四大运营商关断了

but there's a smaller provider called the Noor Group

有一家叫诺尔集团的小型运营商

and their main client is the Egyptian Stock Exchange.

主要客户是埃及证券交易所

They can't shut that down.

这是不可能关闭的

Are you saying there's still working Internet in Egypt?

你是说,埃及现在仍有网络

Noor Group has 83 live routes with successful pings

诺尔集团有83条可用线路

on international inbound transit.

供国际信号输入国内

Are you saying there's still working Internet in Egypt?

你是说埃及现在仍有网络吗

Yes.

是的

Will. Yeah?

威尔,什么事,

I need you to fill in at 10:00.

我需要你来补10点档的缺

What happened?

怎么了

Elliot left his hotel.

埃利奥特离开了酒店

He went down to the street and he got beaten up.

走到街上,被人打了

What's his condition?

他情况怎样

He's got a couple broken ribs a broken arm

断了几根肋骨,一只手骨折

and cuts and bruises around his face.

一脸伤口和淤青

He got beaten with a rock. Get him home.

被石头砸的,快把他撤回来,

That's happening. What the hell was he doing on the street?

在撤了,他跑到街上去干什么,

I'm gonna call his wife.

我给他老婆打电话

I'll do it. No.

我来打,不行,

Don. Charlie let him do it.

唐,查理,让他打吧,

Right away you say he's fine and he's on his way home.

就说他没事,很快就到家

Yeah.

明白

She doesn't need to know about the rock.

别提石头

What the hell was Elliot thinking?

埃利奥特在想什么

He was thinking "Get the story."

他在想,"那儿有新闻"

What are you still doing here?

你怎么还在这儿

Right. Yes. Come with me.

我又给忘了,跟我来

I just heard about Elliot.

我刚听说了埃利奥特的事

He'll be okay.

他会没事的

Are you sure? No internal injuries.

你确定,没有内伤,

Thank God.

谢天谢地

A few months ago

几个月前

I agreed to appear on a panel at the Paley Center

我答应要参加佩利中心的专家座谈

called "Is TV News Equipped to Cover the Economy?"

主题是"电视新闻是否有能力报道经济"

Excellent subject.

选题很棒

I think so but here's the thing. Yeah?

我也觉得,但是,怎么,

I'm not equipped to cover the economy.

"我"没有能力报道经济

I don't know anything about economics.

我对经济一窍不通

I'm sure they're not expecting you to be an economist.

他们不会把你当成经济学家来问的

You're a producer.

你是个制片人啊

Yeah but what I'm saying

没错,但我的意思是

is I don't know anything about the economy.

我对经济真的一点都不懂

Nothing. I never studied it in school.

一无所知,我从没修过经济学

I never read the business section.

从没看过商科的书

I never reported economic news.

也从没报过经济新闻

You've been producing economic news.

可你制作过经济新闻呀

We've been doing five minutes a night for months.

这几个月不是每晚都做五分钟吗

Yeah I just set aside a fiveminute block and let you and Will go at it.

我只是每天空出五分钟,交给你和威尔

You've been approving the subjects. I trust you.

内容都是你批准的呀,我信任你,

What does that mean?

什么意思

I pretend to read what you give me and then I nod.

我假装读了你的选题,然后点点头

Okay have you been listening during the show?

那我们在播的时候,你有认真听吗

I have been listening very closely. And?

听得很用心,然后呢,

I do not understand a word you're saying. Kenzie!

一句都不懂,肯兹,

Can we save the scolding Thomas Friedman?

别教训我,汤马斯·佛里曼

Do you mean Paul Krugman?

你是想说保罗·克鲁格曼吗(着名经济学家,2008年获诺贝尔经济学奖)

Which one's the economist?

哪个是经济学家来着

Paul Krugman. Then that's who I meant.

保罗·克鲁格曼,我说的就是他,

I just need you to teach me a couple of things to say

你只需要教我几招,免得我一张口

that'll make it look like I know something.

就显得很文盲

How long did it take you to know what you know?

你花了多久,才达到现在这程度的

College grad school doctorate postdoctorate

本科,硕士,博士,博士后

practical experience... 15 years.

外加工作经验,15年吧

When's the panel? Tuesday.

专家座谈是几时,周二,

Okay. Morning

好吧,早上,

How about I give you three things you can write on your hand?

我给你三句话,抄在手上怎样

No I want to know this.

不行,我真心想学

I think that a lot of what's going on in the world

我觉得世界上发生的事

has to do with the economy.

大多跟经济脱不了干系

You may be on to something. It's not like I need to know everything.

这观点很新颖,我又不需要什么都懂,

You'll be in no danger of that.

这点我放心

Joke well crafted. Thank you.

哈哈哈,谢谢,

Go home. Yup.

回家吧,好的

Welcome back to "ACN Morning"

欢迎回到"早安ACN"

where it's 22 minutes past the hour on this cold New York...

在寒冷的纽约,节目已过去22分钟

Very cold. Very cold February 11th in New York.

非常寒冷,2月11号的纽约非常寒冷,

Coming up we go behind the scenes of the Jennifer Aniston comedy

接下来看看詹妮弗·安妮斯顿的新喜剧

"Just Go With It" Hitting theaters today.

《随波逐流》今日上映,

And later we'll be live at the Cineplex just up the street

之后带来附近影城的现场直播

where moviegoers are braving freezing temperatures

电影迷们战低温

1.6/10 just to be the very first to watch "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never."

IMDB评分: 只为先睹为快《贾斯汀·比伯:永不言败》

Do you have Bieber Fever?

你是比伯发烧粉吗

I'm not ashamed to say I do have Bieber Fever.

我毫不羞愧地说,我是比伯发烧粉

But right now it's time to play a round of...

接着进入以下环节

"What Caught My Eye."

"八卦关注"

I'll tell you what caught my eye this morning.

我今早关注到的八卦

It was an item about our own house.

就发生在我们内部

"TMI" is reporting online that "News Night" may be playing favorites

TMI在线爆料"晚间新闻"可能假公济私,

by boosting the profile of the boyfriend

为执行制片人麦肯兹·麦克黑尔的男友

of its executive producer Mackenzie McHale.

宣传造势

Did you see that?

你看了吗

I did but we don't know the facts about that.

我看了,但事实不知是何

Well the facts are Mackenzie McHale

事实就是,麦肯兹·麦克黑尔

is the executive producer of "News Night."

是"晚间新闻"的执行制片人

Wade Campbell is her boyfriend. Wade's got political ambitions.

韦德·坎贝尔是她男友,他有志于从政

And he's turned up as a guest on the show

他做客该节目

so the piece says five times in the last six weeks or so.

报道称,过去的六周里,他出镜五次

What do you think ethical?

你怎么看,职业道德呢

Millie put me through to the day side control room.

米莉,帮我接日间档的控制室

I'll tell you what makes this even a little more complicated.

更复杂的还在后面

Tony.

托尼

Mackenzie McHale and Will McAvoy used to be a couple.

麦肯兹·麦克黑尔和威尔·麦卡沃伊是老情人

So things have to be a little tense on the prime time side.

所以黄金档气氛有点紧张啊

Ask me how I know they were a couple

我怎么知道他们是老情人

'cause this is a wild story. The email.

坊间传闻了,电邮,

Mackenzie McHale sent a mass email to every employee of AWM

麦肯兹群发给了AWM所有员工

saying that she had cheated on Will. Let's move on.

说她给威尔带了绿帽子,换个话题,

We've all done that right? I don't mean cheated.

我们都经历过,不是戴绿帽子

I mean we've all hit the wrong key...

我们都有过按错键的经历

This is Charlie Skinner. Put me right in his fucking ear.

我是查理·斯金纳,给我接进他的耳机

So we've got an anchor and an executive producer who used to be involved...

于是我们知道,主播和执行制片有过旧情

Hi. You've got 10 seconds to take your show gracefully to commercial

给你十秒钟,自然地切换到广告

or so help me Hannah

不然,汉娜保佑

you're not going to be sitting in that chair when we come back.

等广告回来,你就没椅子坐了

Oh well. You get the picture.

我的意思,大家都明白

We're gonna take a break and come back after the break.

我们休息一下,马上回来

This is "ACN Morning."

这里是《早安ACN》

Very graceful.

很自然

She really wasn't ashamed to say she had Bieber Fever?

她真不羞愧,说自己是比伯发烧粉吗

It's all right.

没事的

Happy Valentine's Day.

情人节快乐

I didn't...I didn't realize it was Valentine's Day.

我,我还没意识到情人节到了

And that people in the office gave...

而且同事间会送...

No Valentine's Day is Monday not today

不,情人节是周一,不是今天

and these aren't for you they're from you.

这些也不是送你的,而是你送的

I am more confused than I was before.

我更糊涂了

Don planned a beautiful night for us on Monday.

唐给我们策划了完美的二人之夜

You and me? Yes.

你和我吗,是啊,

Don planned a romantic evening for you and me.

唐给我和你策划了一个浪漫之夜

Me and him. That makes more sense.

我和他,有道理,

And I don't want it to be ruined by Lisa

我不希望被利萨毁掉

who will ruin it if she doesn't have a romantic Valentine's Day.

她若过不上浪漫情人节,我也跟着遭殃

Last year her boyfriend forgot it was Valentine's Day

去年她男友忘了情人节

and went to a Rangers game with his friends.

跑去和朋友看游骑兵队的球赛

She got drunk made us watch "Overboard"

她喝醉后,逼我们看《落水姻缘》

and reviewed every bad Valentine's Day she's ever had

然后历数她的每一次悲惨情人节

which was all of them. Not this year.

结果年年都悲惨,今年绝不行

You're gonna be like St. Valentine himself.

你就是圣瓦伦丁转世

St. Valentine actually... Focus nerd.

圣瓦伦丁其实...专心听我说,呆子,

Okay. Don got us a room at the Four Seasons.

好吧,唐在四季酒店给我们订了房,

Me and.. Nope still him and me.

我和...还是我和他,

The Four Seasons. The bathtub fills up in less than 60 seconds.

四季酒店,浴缸一分钟内就能注满水

And I don't want Lisa showing up

我不希望利萨出现

with a copy of "The Notebook" Saying "Where's the minibar?"

拿着《恋恋笔记本》问我"冰箱在哪"

Yeah I can't hang out with Lisa on Valentine's Day.

情人节我不能跟利萨约会

That... that's making a pretty strong statement.

那样会表示,正式建立恋爱关系

Don't screw with me on this James Tiberius Harper.

别坏我的好事,詹姆斯·提比略·哈珀

That's not my middle name.

那不是我的中间名

You're thinking of Captain James Tiberius Kirk...

你想说的是詹姆斯·提比略·柯克船长(《星际迷航》中角色,很有女人缘)

Do not screw me on this Jim.

不许坏我的好事,吉姆

We're not in a relationship.

我们没谈恋爱

She calls me at night after work.

她晚上下班后打我电话

We talk for a minute and then she says

我们聊一会儿,然后她说

"Should I come over?"

"要我过来吗"

And what am I supposed to say? You say yes.

我该说什么,说要,

I say yes.

我说了要

If you're dating someone on February 14th

如果在2月14号,你和某人交往着

you take them out on February 14th.

就该在2月14号带她出去约会

What's February 14th?

2月14号是什么日子

Valentine's Day. Yes.

情人节,对,

Here's your itinerary.

这是你的行程

You made reservations at her favorite restaurant Dell'anima.

你在她最爱的餐厅黛拉尼玛订了位

You got her a horse charm for her charm bracelet.

你为她的手镯买了小马挂饰

This is a bottle of her favorite wine.

这瓶是她最爱的酒

And this is some slutty lingerie

这是性感内衣

for whatever disgusting thing you guys do later.

为你们之后的淫荡事准备的

Oh and the 60second bathtub is for hygiene?

60秒浴缸,是为了卫生吗

You can't have sex in a bathtub. It doesn't work.

在浴缸里没法做爱,做不了

Yes it does. You just have to slip yourself...

可以的,只需往下滑...

Thank you. I'd like to hear more.

谢谢,我想学学,

Shut up! Okay.

闭嘴,好吧,

Here is her card.

这是送她的卡片

And here is what you'll write on it.

照着这些写上去

"This has been the best month of my life.

"这是我人生中最棒的一个月,

You are beautiful talented

你是那么美丽,聪慧

and the most"... are you out of your mind?

而且是最..."你脑子有问题吧

We've been on four dates. Look at me.

我们才约会了四次,看着我,

I already am.

看着呢

Do. Not. Screw. Me. On. This. Jim.

不许坏我的好事,吉姆

You pick her up at 9:30.

你9点半去接她

Let's go.

我们走

He's online.

他上线了

Amen? Yes?

阿门吗,是的,

I'm Neal Sampat

我是尼尔·桑帕特

Atlantis Cable News in New York.

来自纽约ACN台

Did we communicate about an hour ago?

我们一小时前联系过吗

Yes we did.

联系过

What did I say my favorite kind of pizza was?

我说过我最喜欢什么匹萨

Plain pizza. Cheese.

原味的,只加奶酪

You're a purist.

你是纯粹主义者

It's true.

确实

Amen we'd like to pay you to be our reporter on the ground.

阿门,我们想雇你做现场记者

You're obviously able to move around out there.

显然你可以四处走动

Your quotes and sources all check out.

你引用的原话和消息源也都核实无误

You're asking great questions and you're posting great film.

你问的问题很棒,上传视频也很赞

Do we have a deal? Yes we have a deal.

合作吗,好的,合作,

Good.

很好

This is our executive producer.

她是执行制片人

That's the boss. Her name is Mackenzie McHale.

就是老大,叫麦肯兹·麦克黑尔

Amen thanks so much for agreeing to help us.

阿门,非常感谢你答应帮我们

Thank you for broadcasting this.

感谢你们能报道这些

We go on the air at 3:00 A.M. Your time.

我们直播的时间是你那的凌晨3点

And you'll be part of the top story.

你将参与的是头条新闻

I want you to report from the middle of Tahrir Square.

我希望你从解放广场中心进行报道

But first we need interviews.

但首先,我们需要采访

We need you to go to the palace and find out who's in charge.

我们需要你去总统府,打听出谁在掌权

Can you do that? Yes ma'am.

你能做到吗,能,

We need you to talk to a member of the military

我们需要你和军队成员谈话

and see what their marching orders are.

了解他们的军令内容

Can you do that? Yes ma'am.

能做到吗,能,

Do you have a BeachTek with an XLR adapter

你有带XLR接头的迷你混音器吗

so you can go wireless?

无线通话需要

I have a handheld directional but it works pretty well.

我有手持指向天线设备,效果不错

Okay but you'll have to check your levels.

好吧,但你得检查电平

We'll have a problem with overmodulated sound.

过调制的声音,我们很难处理

Got it. We're gonna need any Broll you shot last night.

了解,我们需要你昨晚拍摄的所有脚本,

Can you compress it into a YouSendIt file?

你能压缩好用"文件快递"发过来吗

It should be downloading on your computer.

你电脑上应该在下载了

It is. Thank you.

是的,谢谢

Okay one last thing.

好的,最后一件事

Yes?

什么

We need you to take off your bandana.

你得拿掉你的方巾

We have to ID you with your real name first and last.

我们报道时必须用真实全名

Do you understand?

你理解吗

That's necessary?

必须如此吗

The report won't have credibility coming from an anonymous reporter.

匿名记者的报道,没有可信度

Amen every news outlet in the world is gonna be there.

阿门,全世界的新闻媒体都会在那

But you'll be the first Egyptian reporter on an American network

而你将是第一位埃及记者,通过美国媒体

to describe what it's like living through this

来记录那一刻的现场经历

Berlin Wall moment for the Middle East.

报道中东的"柏林墙事件"

This is history and you'll never forget tonight.

你将书写历史,今晚你将永生难忘

Yes of course. You're right.

对,你说得对

My name is Salim. Kahlid Salim.

我叫萨利姆,卡利德·萨利姆

Kahlid let's go through some technical details.

卡利德,我们来讨论些技术细节

First of all how do you spell Kahlid?

首先,卡利德怎么拼

Kahl

Kahl...

Are you gonna be nervous about Leona

如果我报道科赫兄弟和威斯康辛州政府(科赫兄弟是威斯康辛州州长斯科特·沃克的主要赞助人)

if I look into the Koch brothers on Wisconsin?

你会不会担心莉安娜

Are you gonna be nervous about more tabloid stories?

你担心出现更多的八卦新闻吗

Have I ever been nervous about the tabloid stories? You?

我何时担心过八卦新闻,你呢,

Would it make life easier for everyone if I quietly resigned?

我悄悄辞职,你们会不会好过些

No and when was the last time you quietly did anything?

不会,再说你何时悄悄做过事

I can be quiet. For instance there was the time you sent an email

我可以悄悄地,有一次,你把一封邮件,

to 138000 people. I sent it to 112 people.

发给了13万8千人,是给112个人,

And then it got sent to... Will the two of you shut up?

然后被转...你俩都闭嘴,

This is exactly the kind of story Leona doesn't want us to chase so...

这恰恰是莉安娜不想深挖的新闻,所以...

Let's chase it as hard as we can? Yeah.

我们就使劲挖,没错,

Do me a favor and see if there's a connection

帮我个忙,查查科赫兄弟

between the Koch brothers and Citizens United.

和联合公民有无关系

I'm way ahead of you. How?

我早就查了,结果呢,

Well no I'm exactly where you are. It's just an expression.

我其实没查,就是随口一说

Usually it takes decades even centuries for us to see the world change.

通常需要几十年,几百年,才能看到世界变化

But in the Middle East the world has changed in seven weeks.

但中东世界在七周内,便已天翻地覆

January 25th protesters converged on Cairo's Tahrir Square

1月25日,抗议民众聚集于开罗解放广场

demanding the resignation of President Hosni Mubarak

要求胡斯尼·穆巴拉克总统退位

who'd ruled Egypt for 30 years.

结束其三十年的统治

Last night Mubarak enraged the Egyptian people by refusing to resign.

昨晚穆巴拉克拒绝退任,激怒了民众

But just 24 hours later he bowed to the will of the people

但仅仅24小时后,他便屈从了民意

and announced the following through his vice president

并由副总统欧玛尔·苏莱曼代表

Omar Suleiman. Roll 2 take it.

宣布以下内容,进二号视频,

You're a handsome young man Kahlid.

你是个年轻帅小伙,卡利德

How are you feeling? Good.

感觉怎么样,很好,

Here's Tahrir Square just moments later.

以下是他退任后解放广场的场景

Roll 3 take it.

进三号视频

They're chanting "Egypt is free.

他们在高喊着"埃及自由了

You're an Egyptian. Lift up your head."

你是埃及人,高昂你的头"

For more we're going live now to Cairo

更多内容,我们连线位于开罗的

where our reporter Kahlid Salim is standing by.

特约通讯员,卡利德·萨利姆

Good morning Kahlid.

早上好,卡利德

It is a good morning.

这个早上的确很好

30 seconds back.

30秒,

Will. Yeah?

威尔,怎么,

I wanted to mention something to you just for what it's worth.

有点事想告诉你,可能会帮上忙

What? I used to work at "TMI."

什么事,我原来在TMI工作过,

There was a rumor... it was a little more than rumor

有谣言说...不光是谣言

that some of the guys at "TMI" would take protection money.

说TMI有人收取保护费

What are you talking about?

你说什么呢

You give 'em money and your name stays out.

你给他们钱,就不会报道你

You just get in touch with Nina Howard pay her what she wants

你可以找妮娜·霍华德,付给她钱

Are you out of your mind? Just mentioning it.

你疯了吗,就是想告诉你一下,

They took protection money at "TMI"?

TMI居然收保护费

In three two...

三,二...

Welcome back.

欢迎回来

We go from Cairo to Madison Wisconsin

视线转到威斯康辛首府麦迪逊

where thousands of people are converging on the statehouse

上千人正聚集于议会大厦前

to protest Governor Scott Walker's proposed budget bill.

抗议斯科特·沃克州长提出的预算案

There it is. Can you see us?

连上了,你能看见我们吗

Yes. That was real good work.

可以,干得真不错,

Thank you. I've got some excellent footage of the disinfectant brigades.

谢谢,我拍到一些很不错的消毒队片段

What are the disinfectant brigades?

消毒队是什么

Most of Tahrir is old ladies sweeping up right now.

解放广场现在到处是老妇人在清扫

The kids changed the country

孩子们改变了国家

then they brought in the moms to clean up after.

然后把老妈子带出来清扫

The whole place smells like lysol.

整个广场都是一股消毒水味

And they call it a nonviolent revolution.

而他们管这叫非暴力革命

I wouldn't say it was a revolution.

这不算是革命

Why's that? The army's still in charge.

为什么,军队依然掌权,

So I suppose I'd call it a military coup.

只能称之为军事政变

But we'll get there.

但革命会到来的

For the moment we traded an 82yearold dictator

目前,我们换下82岁的独裁者

for a 79yearold field marshal who's been called Mubarak's poodle.

换上79岁的陆军元帅,人称"穆巴拉克的狮子狗"

Who called him Mubarak's poodle?

谁说他是穆巴拉克的狮子狗

Your State Department in emails released by WikiLeaks.

你们国务院在维基解密发布的邮件里说的

WikiLeaks. The army's not the good guys?

维基解密,军队不是好东西吗,

I think that's where to go with the story.

这正是报道的方向

Will there be free and fair elections?

会不会有自由公平的选举

Will the army protect proMubarak thugs

军队会不会保护那些拥护穆巴拉克

who killed hundreds in the last two and a half weeks?

并在过去两周半内杀害上百人的暴徒们

I was in Tahrir the night they killed 91.

他们杀害91人那晚,我在解放广场

Old men and children beaten and shot.

看到老人和小孩遭到毒打和射杀

Okay brother where do you want to go next?

兄弟,你接下来要去哪

The Ministry of the Interior.

内政部

If Mubarak wanted to throw you in a hole that was it.

穆巴拉克一定是把人关押在那

The army's got it cordoned off

军队已经把那里封锁

and they're burning documents in the courtyard.

在院子里焚烧文件

That's a government building. He's all right.

那是政府大楼,他没问题,

Kahlid you get us film of the army burning evidence

卡利德,你帮我们拍到军队焚烧的证据

and I'll personally come down there with a truckload of Lemon Pledge.

我就亲自给你送去一卡车的清洁喷雾

I won't let you down with this.

我不会让你们失望的

You understand the difference between a commercial bank and an investment bank?

你明白商业银行和投资银行的区别吗

Of course. Kenzie?

当然,肯兹,

No. Investment banks are gamblers.

不明白,投资银行就是赌徒,

Commercial banks are where you have a savings account and a checking account.

商业银行则提供定期与活期储蓄账户

Can you balance your checkbook? Yes.

你会记账吗,会,

Kenzie? No.

肯兹,不会,

All right so after the Great Depression

好吧,大萧条之后

Congress wanted to put a firewall

国会想设立一道防火墙

between the investment banks and the commercial banks.

把投资银行和商业银行隔离开

They wanted to make sure that Wall Street could melt to the ground

以此确保,哪怕华尔街的投行通通倒闭

and the commercial banks wouldn't be touched.

商业银行也不会受丝毫影响

They passed a law the GlassSteagall Act.

于是国会通过了格拉斯斯蒂格尔法案

Now you could be Gordon Gekko or George Bailey

于是你可以做戈登·盖柯或者乔治·贝里

but you couldn't be both.

但不可以两者兼是

You with me?

你在听吗

I can't seem to stop hurting Will.

我一直在伤害威尔

This morning was just fucked up.

今早的事太混蛋了

Day side at this place just resents prime time. And that's all that was.

日间档怨恨黄金档而已

Is Will mad at you? No.

威尔生你气了吗,没有,

That probably makes you feel worse.

所以让你更难受了

And my saying that just then probably makes you feel

而我这么说,又让你

a lot worse than you did a couple seconds ago.

比几秒钟前更难受了

Do you have any human knowledge?

你一点不懂人情吗

I have been told I do not.

大家都说我不懂

Let's keep going.

继续吧

I can't help but think this is all partially my fault.

我总觉得发生这些事,我也有责任

I'm the one who didn't believe you

你告诉我威尔没有背叛你

when you told me that Will didn't cheat on you

而我却不相信你

and that's why you... I had to send the email right.

所以你...我不得不发那邮件,

Don't be ridiculous. It's completely your fault.

别傻了,完全是你的责任

It's so unbelievably your... no.

彻彻底底是你的...不

I'm the closest thing to a female friend that you have right?

我是最接近你女性朋友身份的人了吧

Wait are you saying that I don't have female friends

慢着,你是说我没有女性朋友

or that you're not entirely female?

还是说你不完全是女性

Which do you think? The first.

你觉得呢,前者,

Yes. So what happened and why can't it be fixed?

没错,那到底怎么了,为什么你们不能和好

What happened was I was with a guy for a long time

我之前和一个人恋爱了很久

who wasn't half the man that Will is and he dumped me.

他连威尔一半都不如,还甩了我

Later I started seeing Will. I can fill in the rest of the story.

后来我和威尔,后面的我能想象,

Why can't it be fixed? Listen do you mind if we just talk...

为什么不能和好,你能不能回到...

Yeah GlassSteagall. The firewall it worked?

格拉斯斯蒂格尔法案,防火墙,有用吗,

It helped lead to the largest sustained period

它造就了美国史上

of economic growth in US history

历时最久的经济持续增长期

a 60year expansion of the middle class

六十年间,中产阶级不断壮大

the largest increase in productivity

生产率增长幅度达到史上最高

and the largest increase in median income.

平均收入增长幅度史上最高

We also won World War II put a man on the moon

我们赢了二战,把人类送上了月球

and a computer in everyone's lap.

让所有人用上了笔记本电脑

And you know what happened next?

你猜后来发生了什么

We cheated on the perfect guy with a guy who dumped us?

为了一个甩了我们的人,背叛了最完美的人

Yes. We repealed GlassSteagall.

没错,我们废除了格拉斯·斯蒂格尔法案

Why can't it be fixed?

为什么你们不能和好

Hey I've got to write something on a Valentine's card.

我得写张情人节卡片

You're used to deceiving women. What would you write...

你是泡妞高手,你会怎么写...

I can't find Kahlid. What do you mean?

卡利德不见了,什么意思,

I haven't heard from him since Saturday night his time

当地时间周六晚之后,我就再没他消息了

and he hasn't updated his Twitter or Facebook.

他也没更新推特或Facebook

Have you tried contacting... All his contacts

有没有联系...所有联系人都找了

Facebook YouTube... no one's heard from him.

Facebook YouTube上的好友都没见过他

Guys Elliot Hirsch.

各位,埃利奥特·赫什

Thank you.

多谢

I'm fine really.

我没事,真的

And thanks everyone for the calls and the emails and the flowers.

谢谢大家的电话,邮件和鲜花

And the stripper dressed as a proMubarak security officer.

以及身穿穆巴拉克保安制服的脱衣舞女郎

You wouldn't think they'd have that outfit in storage.

她们还真有这种制服

Come on. Where are we going?

走吧,去哪儿,

Charlie. Hang on.

见查理,等一下,

Welcome back Elliot.

欢迎回来,埃利奥特

Everyone's really happy you're all right. Thanks man.

你没事大家都很高兴,谢谢,

The coverage from the stringer it was great Friday night.

周五晚上特约通讯员的报道很牛啊

They told me that was you. Yeah.

据说是你联系的,没错,

But I can't find him. It's been about 36 hours.

但我找不到他了,已经36小时了

Did you try... I've tried everything.

有没有试过...什么都试了

All right he's got our satellite phone.

他有我们的卫星电话

The one the two of us were using.

我俩原来用的那个

You can get the provider to

你可以联系运营商

run a GPS trace to tell you where the phone is.

用GPS定位电话的位置

Good. Thank you.

太好了,谢谢

Did someone here order a fascist thug?

谁召唤来一个法西斯暴徒

No we did this already.

不要,我们玩儿过了

He's home. Thank you God.

他回来了,谢天谢地,

I can't hug you right?

我不能抱你,是吗

No my ribs.

不能,肋骨

All right.

好吧

Elliot. Yes sir?

埃利奥特,在,

Don't ever fucking do that again.

别再干这种傻事了

Yes sir. Will filled in Friday night.

遵命,威尔周五替你了,

I'll have Becky fill in tonight and until you're ready to

今晚贝基代班,等你养好伤...

No that's why we're here. I want him on the air tonight.

不行,我们来就是为了他今晚上节目

And shoot him from the neck down?

镜头只拍脖子以下吗

No we show what's going on.

不,我们要讲出来

Journalists are getting beaten up.

许多记者都被袭击了

I know but...

我知道,但...

He took the lead for ACN on the biggest international story in a decade.

他代表ACN前往报道十年来最重要的国际事件

You can't take him off. It'll just be for a week.

你不能换下他,就一星期,

Just till my face heals... You don't want to go on?

等到我的脸痊愈...你不想继续吗,

Of course I want to go on. Then that's it.

我当然想继续,那不就得了,

This is a great reporter who brought us a great story.

他是带来伟大报道的伟大记者

I didn't bring any story. I got beaten up before...

我没有报道什么,还来不及就被打...

That's the story.

这就是个报道

No I didn't mean that that's the story.

我不是说,那才是重大新闻

I meant that yes I know that we're not the story

没错,我们不是重大新闻

but Jesus God damn it nobody's ever gonna know that he...

但是老天啊,没人会知道他...

We know. That's not good enough.

我们知道,那怎么够,

Yes it is.

足够了

Fine.

好吧

And the media we're all effete elitist assholes.

咱们媒体都是懦弱无能的超级软蛋

We're blowdried clowns sitting in an ivory tower.

关在象牙塔里,表面光鲜的小丑

Just look.

看看他

You're benched.

你坐冷板凳去吧

Will. Yeah?

威尔,怎么了,

I need to talk to you.

我有事跟你说

First Maria Guerrero wanted me to relay a message that she feels terrible.

首先,玛莉亚·格雷罗委托我向你道歉

Why isn't she saying that herself?

她自己怎么不来

She's terrified of you. That's fair.

她不敢见你,应该的,

Look Tony thinks prime time looks down their nose at day side.

托尼觉得黄金档瞧不起日间档

That's all that was about. Well he really turned me around.

才这样做,这下子,我刮目相看了,

Tell Maria I saw her try to stop it

告诉玛莉亚,我看到她试图阻止了

and I appreciate it.

我表示感谢

I will but I came here to tell you

我会的,但我来是要告诉你

that Nina Howard is getting ready to run another piece.

妮娜·霍华德打算再写一篇文章

I don't care. Nina can write whatever she wants about me.

无所谓,随便她怎么写我

It's about Mac.

写的是麦肯

What is she writing?

她要写什么

Did she almost get her crew killed during an incident in Pakistan?

她在巴基斯坦一次意外中,差点害手下丧生

You've got her number?

你有她的号码吗

This really works?

真有用吗

If it were me I'd try it.

我建议你试试

We're in the conference room.

我们要去会议室了

Gary why don't you tell your friends on day side

格雷,帮我告诉你日间档的朋友们

that if they've got any questions about Mackenzie's ethics

要是他们对麦肯兹的职业道德有任何质疑

they can come see me.

尽管来找我

Yeah.

好,

Get your head looked at? Just needed a couple stiches.

看医生了吗,缝几针就行,

The answer is yes

答案是肯定的

the Koch brothers had money in Citizens United.

科赫兄弟给联合公民投了钱

A number of Kochfunded

多家科赫集团资助的团体

groups submitted amicus briefs to the court

向法庭提交了非当事人意见陈述书

including the Cato Institute which the Kochs funded.

包括由科赫兄弟资助的卡托研究所

They submitted a brief calling for unfettered corporate speech.

他们递交陈述书,呼吁企业言论自由,言论自由包括政治捐款自由

So did The Institute for Justice also funded by the Kochs.

还有正义研究所,也是由科赫兄弟资助(正义研究所,非盈利公益律师事务所)

Their brief said that

他们的陈述书说

finance laws prohibiting unlimited corporate contributions

金融法限制企业无限出资

trumped the First Amendment.

有违宪法第一修正案

And after the court ruled in their favor

法庭判其胜诉后

these groups spent a lot of money

这些团体又花大价钱

to oppose efforts to provide transparency.

反对政客资金来源透明化

Here's an interview with David Koch and his lawyer.

这是大卫·科赫和他律师的采访视频

Koch's asked about Citizens United

科赫被问及联合公民

and he seems to pretend he's never heard of it.

但他却假装完全没听说过

Koch is in the foreground in the grey herringbone coat.

科赫是右边那个穿灰色大衣的

What do you think of Citizens United?

你对联合公民胜诉,怎么看

Has it helped your influence?

它是否提升了你的影响力

Citizens United?

联合公民

What do you think of Citizens United?

你对联合公民胜诉,怎么看

Has it helped your influence?

它是否提升了你的影响力

Citizens United?

联合公民

One more time.

再放一次

What do you think of Citizens United?

你对联合公民胜诉,怎么看

Has it helped your influence?

它是否提升了你的影响力

Citizens United?

联合公民

Justices Thomas and Scalia have both been frequent guests of the Kochs.

大法官托马斯和斯卡利亚都是科赫家的常客(两人都是最高法院里最保守的法官)

And between 2003 and 2007

2003到2007年期间

Virginia Thomas wife of Justice Thomas

弗吉尼亚·托马斯,即大法官托马斯的妻子

was paid $686589 by the Heritage Foundation

共收到传统基金会686589美元酬劳

which was funded by David and Charles Koch.

该基金会同样是科赫兄弟资助的

For whatever reason Justice Thomas didn't disclose the 686000

出于某种原因,大法官托马斯并没有在

on his Supreme Court financial disclosure form.

最高法院财务报表中披露这笔巨款

Is it very unusual that Scalia and Thomas

斯卡利亚和托马斯

didn't recuse themselves from the case?

没有回避审理此案,这不奇怪吗

If they had citizens United would have lost 43.

他俩若回避,联合公民就会3:4败诉

All right the Citizens United decision allowed corporations

好吧,联合公民一案的判决

to donate unlimited amounts of money to any political candidate

使企业可以无上限地捐助政界候选人

without anyone knowing where the money was coming from.

而且,候选人无需公开捐款来源

But it also did the same thing for the unions and they knew that.

判决对工会同样生效,他们也深知这点

So wouldn't the next step be to get rid of the unions?

所以,下一步就该是要搞垮工会吗

If you're rigging the game yes.

如果想要操纵比分,没错

Excuse me. Kahlid's gone.

抱歉打扰,卡利德不见了

The satellite service says his phone isn't giving a signal

卫星定位显示,他的电话没信号

which means it's either destroyed or very deep underground.

说明它要么被销毁,要么被埋到了地底

We sent him to get evidence of the army burning documents.

我们让他去找军队烧毁文件的证据

He's been taken.

他应该是被抓走了

We have a local security contractor in Cairo.

我们在开罗有安保承包商

I'll start with them.

我先联系他们

Will you call your highest contact at the State Department.

威尔,联系你在国务院里职位最高的朋友

And then call her husband if you have to.

不得已时直接打电话给她丈夫

Don you've got contacts at the Egyptian embassy.

唐,你在埃及大使馆有熟人吧

I used to. What do you mean?

以前有,什么意思,

Their government was just dissolved.

埃及政府瓦解了

Aw come on. We put the guy in that place.

天哪,都是我们害了他

Neal we're not losing him. Jesus.

尼尔,我们不会让他有事的,上帝,

Do you have contacts in the Egyptian army? I do.

你在埃及部队里有线人吗,有

So do I. We can retrace his steps.

我也有,我们可以回溯他的踪迹

Snerdly have you heard this?

斯诺利,你听说了吗

The Egyptian army is rounding up foreign journalists.

埃及部队正在抓捕外国记者

I mean even two "New York Times" Reporters were detained.

已有两名《纽约时报》记者被扣留

Now this is supposed to make us feel what exactly?

这让我们感觉如何

Are we supposed to feel outrage? Neal.

我们该愤慨吗,尼尔,

I don't feel any outrage over it.

我一点都不愤慨

Are we supposed to feel anger?

我们该发火吗

I don't feel any anger over this.

我一点也不恼火

Do we feel happy?

我们该高兴吗

Well do we feel...

我们该

kind of going like "Nahnahnahnahnah"?

像这样,啦啦啦啦啦

Do we feel happy?

我们该高兴吗

Well do we feel...

我们该

kind of going like "Nahnahnahnahnah"?

像这样,啦啦啦啦啦

Neal!

尼尔

Give me your hand. Come on give me your hand.

把手给我,快给我

You broke a couple fingers. Come on. Come on.

有几根手指断了,跟我来

I'm sorry.

我很抱歉

Let's go.

走吧

Corporate legal won't let us work with security in Cairo.

公司法律部不肯联系开罗的保安公司

Why the hell not?

为什么

They don't want to assume liability for a freelancer.

他们不想为自由记者担责任

They say he can turn around and sue us.

理由是他会反过来告我们

Sue us? He's either a prisoner or dead.

告我们,是生是死还不知道呢

Let's talk to Reese.

我们去找里斯

I'm the one of us who's pissed him off the least. Let me do the talking.

我是最不招惹他的人,让我来谈

He's not in Don. I think he is Roberta.

他不在,唐,我说他在,

Don. Reese get the fuck out here.

唐,里斯,给我出来,

Don he's not in.

唐,他不在

Oh God! Fuck!

天哪,见鬼

It's a strong door.

这门真结实

So do you know where he can be reached?

那么,怎么才能联系到他

Ladies and gentlemen 30 minutes to air.

女士们先生们,半小时后直播

We are live in 30 minutes.

还有半小时就直播了

I'm gonna put someone's head through a fucking pyramid.

我恨不得把你脑袋往金字塔上砸

Now get me somebody on the phone who thank you.

给我找个人接电话,谢谢你

You all right? Yeah. It's sprained.

你还好吗,还好,有点扭伤,

The shoulder? Yeah.

肩膀,对,

Donnie... I sent him down there.

小唐...是我让他下楼的,

I bullied him into going out on the street.

是我命令他上街的

And they beat him up with a rock.

他才会被石头砸

He went out there because I told him to.

他出去是我逼的

I know.

我知道

Everybody knows. We're all jealous.

大家都知道,也都很羡慕

We wish it was us with the bruises on our face.

我们都希望挂彩的是自己

You didn't give him an order. You gave him permission.

你那不叫命令,叫批准

I got him!

我找到他了

The army's got him. They denied it until they realized

军队逮捕了他,还一直否认

somebody with money was looking for him. They say that...

直到听说有钱人在找他,他们才说...

A fringe group has him.

他被激进组织抓了

Yeah but it's them.

对,但其实是军队

What does the fringe group want?

"激进组织"要价多少

A quarter of a million dollars US.

25万美元

I'm gonna quietly run this by some people in private security

我去找私人安保公司的朋友打听一下

just to make sure it checks out but Will

核实消息准确性,但是威尔

you're the only one who can get corporate to make this wire transfer.

只有你能说服公司汇钱

You got the information on the transfer?

有交易的细节吗

Nobody has to leave a bag of cash on top of a mailbox?

不需要把一大袋现金扔到邮筒上吧

No they want you to wire the money to a charity

不,他们要你把钱汇到一个慈善组织

called Intisar Charity Benevolence Fund.

叫,英蒂萨慈善基金会

They're practically letting us use PayPal.

基本上是用PayPal就行了

A charity in Cairo?

开罗的慈善组织

No a commodities trading fund in Dubai.

其实是迪拜的一家商品交易基金

Talk to your people and I'll deal with corporate.

和那边联系一下,我来应付公司这边

How you feeling?

你怎么样了

I feel great. I'm sorry.

我很好,我很抱歉,

I'm tough on you and I'm...

我待你太苛刻,还...

I'm so sorry.

真的抱歉

You couldn't have stopped me.

你本来也阻止不了我

Thursday night it was 75 teachers in Appleton.

周四晚,阿普尔顿只聚集了75名教师

Tonight the number of protesters in Madison is estimated at 30000.

今晚,麦迪逊的抗议人数高达三万

Governor Walker's office is feeding inside information

沃克州长办公室向温和团体

about their intentions to friendly groups

秘密透露了他的意图

who in turn are paying to fill hearing rooms

这些团体则自掏腰包

with supporters of Walker's plan.

聚集沃克的支持者,参加听证会

Wade's here.

韦德来了

He says you haven't returned his calls or texts

他说,你不回电话也不回短信

and he's not leaving until you speak to him.

你不和他说话,他就不走

Have him wait on the terrace.

让他在天台等着

It's about 10 degrees outside.

外面零下12度

...the newlyelected governor gave $140 million in tax breaks

...新任州长减税总额1.4亿美元,

is being balanced on the backs of public sector workers who

方法是,削减公职人员的工资

organizations like Americans for Prosperity believe are overpaid.

"美国昌盛"等组织认为,他们工资过高(极端保守政治组织,科赫兄弟资助)

You deserved a lot better.

他远配不上你

We'll let you decide if they're overpaid.

是否工资过高,请您看数据判断

I deserved what I got.

什么马配什么鞍

The low income threshold in the US

全国的低收入标准线是

is $45000 a year for a family of four.

四口之家年收入45000美元

Average salary for an employee of the Health Services Department

卫生服务部的雇员,平均年薪为

$45805.

45805美元

Children and Families Agency $47810.

儿童家庭事务局,47810美元

Workforce Development Agency: $46074.

劳动力发展局,46074美元

And the average salary for a public school teacher in Wisconsin

而威斯康星公立学校的教师,平均年薪是

$46390.

46390美元,

Finally. Why'd I have to wait out here?

总算来了,为什么让我在外面等

Because I wanted you to.

因为我要你冻着

I've been calling you all day.

我整天都在打你的电话

Yeah when was your first meeting with the DCCC?

你何时开始接触民主党国会竞选委员会的

Look we have to work together on this.

这件事上我们得齐心协力

No we can't work together

我们没法齐心协力

and because you're not a moron you already know that.

你又不蠢,早就心知肚明

Hey High Road

好吧,你是圣人

were you ever gonna tell me that you and Will were together?

你打算何时告诉我,你和威尔有过旧情

This was never gonna work you and me.

我俩本来就不可能

You wasted my time.

你浪费了我的时间

So I got something out of it.

我好歹收回点本钱

In this order leave

按以下顺序,滚开

lose the election

败选

go to hell.

去死

She's in the back.

她在里面

Anyone comes in I don't want to see just buzz my BlackBerry.

任何可疑面孔出现,就打我电话

I want this to stop.

这事该停了

I was rude to you at a party and I apologize.

在派对上我冒犯你了,我道歉

Be a bigger narcissist.

你能再自恋点吗

You think this is happening because you didn't take me home on New Year's Eve?

你以为这一切,是因为除夕你没带我回家吗

Your ex booked her boyfriend five times...

你前女友让她的现男友五次...

If you called for a comment

如果你想采访

I could have told you that I was the one...

我可以告诉你,是我让...

Bullshit you want your ex dating a congressman.

放屁,你想让你的前任约会议员

She didn't know the DCCC was

她不知道竞选委员会在...

Says you.

那是你说的

Says her. Yeah.

她说的,鬼才信,

All right the ethics of Wade coming on the show

你写韦德上节目,有违职业道德

that was fair. You had every right to run that

倒还算了,你有权那么报道

but to say that she almost got someone killed...

但说她差点害死人...

I'm running a piece saying

我要写的是

you hired an incompetent EP

你雇用一个不称职的制片人

because she was your girlfriend and she dumped you.

因为她是你的前女友,还甩了你

I hired the best EP in broadcasting

我雇用业界最优秀的制片人

in spite of her being my exgirlfriend who dumped me.

不避讳她是那个甩了我的前女友

You know you guys up there are millionaires

你们这些人,都是百万富翁

I'm the only millionaire up there. And celebrities.

我是唯一一个,又是社会名流,

I'm the only celebrity up there. Not anymore.

我也是唯一一个,不再是了,

How does this work?

你想要什么

I'm thinking about investing in a restaurant

我在考虑投资一家餐厅

and I'm looking for silent partners.

需要几位隐名合伙人(隐名合伙人无任何管理责任,但提供资本,且分担企业的损失)

$50000 a share.

每人五万,

$50000 and I'm a silent partner? Yes.

我投五万,成为隐名合伙人,对

And you're a silent partner?

你也会隐声

Quiet as a mouse. For good?

安静得像老鼠,再也不闹,

You'll have your own table at the restaurant for life.

你会在餐厅里拥有永远贵宾席

Hey Will...

威尔...

we're journalists.

我们都是新闻工作者

Now I wish you hadn't said that. What?

真希望你没说这句,什么,

Everything would have been cool if you hadn't said that.

本来好好的,你偏要说这句

You just talk too much.

你就是话多

You have a problem with me calling myself a journalist?

你看不惯我自称新闻工作者吗

Only the elite few who cover stories nobody cares about

只有那几个报道无聊事件的"精英"

get to call themselves...

才能自称是...

I've got a guy on my staff who got hit in the head with a glass door Thursday.

我有个同事,头被门撞了

His forehead wouldn't stop bleeding but he wouldn't go to a doctor

他前额血流不止,却不肯看医生

'cause I got another guy who got beat up covering Cairo.

因为另一个同事在开罗报道时,被打了,

And the first guy wouldn't see a doctor until the second guy saw a doctor.

前一个不肯看医生,非得让后一个先看

I've got a producer who ran into a locked door

我的一个制片人跑去撞门

'cause he felt responsible for the second guy.

因为他觉得同事被打,是他的错,

I've got an 18yearold kid risking his life

一个18岁的孩子,甘冒生命危险

halfway around the world

在地球另一端帮我们做新闻

and the AP who sent him there hasn't slept in three days.

派他去的副制片人,整整三天没合眼

I've got 20somethings who care about teachers in Wisconsin.

几个20多岁的同事,心系威斯康辛的教师

I've got a grown woman who has to subtract with her fingers

还有一个需要用手指做减法的成年女人

staying up all night trying to learn economics

她通宵不睡,学习经济

from a PhD who could be making

而教她的那位经济学博士

20 times the money three miles downtown.

放弃了城里的20倍高薪工作来做新闻,

They're journalists.

他们才是新闻工作者

Come after me all you want Nina.

你尽管冲着我来,妮娜

Come after me every day. Look through my garbage.

每天都死盯着我,翻我的垃圾筒

Invent things out of thin air. That's what you're paid for.

凭空捏造故事,这是你的吃饭家伙

But you touch my staff

但你若敢动我的同事

and you are walking into a world of hurt.

那你就是自找苦吃

I have an hour of prime time every night

我每晚拥有一小时的黄金档

and I will rededicate my life to ruining yours.

我会拼了命,跟你同归于尽

I also want you to send a message up the chain

另外,你给上头的老板带个信

of whatever backroom machinery is driving this

不管是何方神圣在幕后操控

that if I so much as smell leona Lansing's perfume on any of this

但凡我嗅到一丝莉安娜·兰辛的气味

I'm going to make a meal out of both of you and I won't stop until I'm done.

我不把你俩剁了喂猪,绝不罢休

Look at me...

看着我...

and see that I'm dead serious.

看仔细了,我说话算话

Restaurants are bad investments.

餐厅可不是什么好投资

Wait 20 minutes before you leave here.

等20分钟再走

Toughass speech...

好横的一番话啊...

but you're not gonna win. I don't care.

但你赢不了,我无所谓,

I'm just a middleaged man who never lived up to his potential.

我只是个没了斗志的中年男人而已

You don't want to be on the wrong end of me if I ever do.

一旦我斗志起来了,你会后悔站错边

I got the drinks.

酒钱算我的

1980 Ronald Reagan is elected president

1980年,罗纳德·里根当选总统,

and the culture of deregulation begins.

放松管制的呼声开始响起

What happened to Will? I haven't seen him around.

威尔干嘛去了,我都没见到他

He changed and ran out right after the show.

直播结束后,他换了身衣服就走了

Where?

去哪了

The culture of deregulation culminates in 1999.

呼声在1999年达到顶峰

GlassSteagall gets repealed.

格拉斯斯蒂格尔法案,遭到废除

And immediately banks start merging.

银行旋即开始进行业务并购

Now Gordon Gekko

如今,戈登·盖柯

can use George Bailey's bank balance to make bets.

可以拿乔治·贝里的银行存款去赌博

Where's James Harper?!

詹姆斯·哈珀在哪

That's Lisa.

那是利萨

Oh my God! Oh my God.

天呐,天呐,

It it's Valentine's Day. I forgot to meet her.

今天情人节,我忘了去见她

James Harper?! Nobody?

詹姆斯·哈珀在哪,没人知道吗

If he is not here I will stand here...

如果他不在,我就一直站在这...

What are you doing? Hiding.

你在干什么,躲啊,

Does this seem like a good plan to you? No.

你觉得这是好主意吗,不是,

Get up. Please don't make me.

出来,不要这样,

Get up!

快起来

But I'm looking for Jim because he did not come.

我来找吉姆,因为他没来赴约

Anyone? James? Lisa.

谁知道吉姆在哪,利萨,

I am so sorry. It's been a very chaotic day.

真抱歉,今天实在是太混乱了

Where the fuck have you been?

你他妈的去哪了

Like I said it's been... You don't know how to use a phone?

我说了,今天...你不会用手机吗,

I might have a concussion but still I'm sorry.

我没准是脑震荡了,但我真的很抱歉

You're sorry? All right in that case I totally forgive you

你很抱歉,既然这样,那我就

for making me wait alone in a restaurant for an hour.

原谅你让我在餐馆里傻等了一小时这事吧

I appreciate that.

谢谢体谅

Unless you're being sarcastic. She was.

除非你是说反话,当然是啊,

I thought there was an outside chance...

我以为发生了奇迹...

Did you get any of my messages? No.

你收到我短信了吗,没有,

Wait are you Lisa? Yes.

等等,你就是利萨吗,是的,

I got your messages. What?

我收到你的短信了,什么,

We accidentally switched phones again.

我们又不小心拿错手机了

What happened to marking them with nail polish?

不是用指甲油做标记了么

We both did that.

我们都标了

You stood me up on Valentine's Day

你在情人节放我鸽子

which is 1000 times worse than a regular stand up.

比平时放鸽子,还要恶劣一千倍

I didn't stand you up. Yes you did.

我没放你鸽子,你放了,

Yes I did. But I have presents.

我放了,但我准备了礼物

And I wrote you a card.

还给你写了卡片

"From the desk of James Harper."

"来自詹姆斯·哈珀办公室"

Are you kidding? I lost the card.

开什么玩笑,我把卡弄丢了,

You're a jerk. No he's not.

你混蛋,他不是,

Maggie. Lisa stop.

玛姬,利萨,别说了,

You know what? Stop!

你猜怎么着,别说了,

Jim did everything right here.

吉姆没做错什么

Well he left me alone in a restaurant for an hour.

他把我一人丢在餐馆一小时

Except that.

除了这条

And didn't call. And that.

还不给我打电话,和这条,

It would be hard for a casual observer to tell which side...

一般人很难分辨,你到底在帮谁...

Shut up. Lisa he's a very decent guy.

闭嘴,利萨,他是个好人

This isn't anyone's fault. It's his.

这不是任何人的错,是他错,

It's a little bit his but mostly

他只错了一小部分,但绝大部分

it's just a very bad day.

是因为今天实在太糟糕

It's Valentine's Day. It's my favorite day.

今天是情人节,是我最喜欢的日子

Then pick another day!

那就换个日子喜欢

Because it's every guy's least favorite day.

因为今天是所有男人最不喜欢的日子

Everyone's always disappointed.

没有一个人不失望的

Valentine's Day is the bully of holidays.

情人节就是节日里的恶霸

It forces love on people who aren't in love.

它强迫没有相恋的人去相爱

Cupid's freakish. All right.

丘比特就是怪胎,好了,

No I'm boycotting Valentine's Day from now on.

我从现在开始,抵制情人节

Who's with me?

谁跟我一起

I love you every day.

我每天都爱你

Today's just an excuse to spend the night in a hotel room.

今天只是个去酒店的借口罢了

I'm sorry. I was faking it just then.

抱歉,我刚刚都是装的

I think she can still hear you.

她能听见

I'm sorry.

对不起

I'm really sorry.

真的对不起

I'm still wearing edible underwear.

我还穿着可食用内衣呢

Well if I'd known that...

早知道的话...

Shut up!

闭嘴

It's one big Jenga tower.

它就像是积木堆的塔

You pull a piece out put it on top

从下面抽出一块放到上面

and the tower definitely gets higher

塔的确变高了

but also gets less stable.

但也变得不稳定

Will's back.

威尔回来了

Let's do this.

开始吧

Where have you been? I had to run an errand.

你去哪儿了,办私事,

What kind of errand? I wanted some gum. Got it.

什么事,我去买口香糖了,

Let me tell you something Billy.

我直话直说了,比利

I ever find out you paid a gossip columnist money to protect me

要让我发现,你付钱给八卦作家来保护我

I will beat you senseless.

我揍得你满地找牙

And you know I can do it because I'm crafty. I know.

你知道我能做到,我聪明着呢,我知道,

Do you understand? Yeah.

你听懂了没,懂了,

I hear corporate wired the money.

听说公司汇钱了

Kahlid's home. Yeah.

卡利德回到家了,是的,

Funny because legal wouldn't even let us

有意思,法律部不是担心名声

talk to our own security about Kahlid because of the exposure.

不同意我们联系安保公司吗

They changed their mind.

他们改主意了

Did you know that it was Bill Clinton

你知道是比尔·克林顿

who signed the repeal of GlassSteagall?

签署废除了格拉斯斯蒂格尔法案吗

Yeah. Everybody knows that.

知道,人人都知道

Well now everybody knows it.

现在才是人人都知道

How are the lessons going?

课上得怎样了

Corporate didn't wire anything. You did.

钱不是公司汇的,是你

He's one of our guys.

他是我们的一份子

Speaking of which...

说到这个...

It's not much but I'd like to help with this.

这钱不多,但我希望能帮上忙

Neal you can't afford it.

尼尔,你付不起的

Please.

拜托

Sure. Thank you.

好吧,谢谢

All right so I'd...

好了,那我就...

It's not much. Maggie.

一点心意,玛姬,

Please.

拜托了

What's this in the memo line? Read it.

备注里写的什么,读读,

"Coach."

"教练"

We want Rudy to dress for the game Coach.

我们希望鲁迪能穿上球服,教练

You guys are missing your fife and drum.

你们忘带笛子和鼓了

You did this?

是你安排的

Happy Valentine's Day.

情人节快乐

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xwbjsjj/518442.html