《新闻编辑室》精讲 第三季 第5集 威尔入狱(在线收听

Since I got here, you're my third contempt of court.

你是我在这里见到的第三个藐视法庭的

First one was a contested traffic ticket.

第一个是交通罚单纠纷

The guy cursed at the judge. The second one was a lawyer.

那家伙骂了法官,第二个是律师

What'd he do? He cursed at the judge.

他做了什么,骂了法官

You're my first reporter.

你是我接手的第一个记者

I'm Will. I'd shake your hand

我是威尔,我很想跟你握手,但...

I know who you are.

我知道你是谁

So the traffic ticket, he was just here for a night.

交通罚单那个,只待了一夜

But the lawyer was here for a weekend.

但律师待了一个周末

Three nights, and you could tell he was starting to go a little

三晚,能看出来他已经开始有点...

you know, it affected him.

受影响了

You're gonna be locked in a cage now,

你要被关起来了

and it's not a natural thing.

这不自然

Go ahead.

进去吧

That's yours over here.

你睡这边

You got toiletries? I'm sorry?

你带洗漱用品了吗,什么

You didn't bring toiletries?

你没带洗漱用品吗

Uh, no, I didn't.

没有

I'll bring you toothpaste and a brush.

我回头给你拿牙膏和牙刷

I can bring you a book from the library if you want.

如果你想,我可以去图书馆给你找本书

You might get the whole weekend. Sure, thanks.

你可能要待整个周末,好的,谢谢

You'll be fine.

你不会有事的

You fish.

你钓鱼

I'm sorry?

什么

You're a fisherman.

你是个渔夫

Yeah. No. Not in a long time.

嗯...不,很久没钓了

That's a nice fish.

那鱼不错

Yeah. Eight pounds.

嗯,足有八磅

You know, I don't really remember.

我记不得了

And that's your father there next to you?

你旁边是你父亲吗

Yeah. That's a wholesome picture.

嗯,这照片真不错

Looks like it came with the frame.

就像相框的广告画一样

Yeah. And that's your wife?

嗯,那是你妻子

Yeah, her name is MacKenzie.

嗯,麦肯兹

Whew, she's a knockout. She is.

她真美,是啊

It's okay if I say that, right? Sure.

你不介意我这么说吧,当然

And those are your, what? Your friends, your colleagues?

那些人呢,你朋友,你同事

Yeah, they're some of the people I work with.

是啊,他们是我的一些同事

We work close together.

我们在工作上很亲密

You have to explain it to me one more time. Really?

你得再给我解释一遍,是吗

'Cause every time you say it,

因为每次你说起来

it sounds like you're in here voluntarily.

感觉好像你是自愿进来的

I promise you, I'm not.

我真的不是

But you can walk out any time you want.

但你可以随时出去

No, I can't. I can only walk out

不是的,我想出去

if I reveal the identity of a source.

就必须透露线人的名字

You want to read your book. I don't want to be rude.

你想安静读书,我不想失礼

You didn't ask me what I was in for. I appreciate that.

你没问过我是为什么进来的,多谢了

Domestic battery.

家暴

Nine women on the jury.

陪审团里有九个女人

My PD was a woman, so she wasn't exactly my champion.

我的公派辩护律师是个女的,她肯定不待见我

The prosecutor was a woman.

检察官也是女的

The judge was a woman.

法官还是个女的

I mean, is that even constitutional?

这符合宪法吗

The PD wanted me to plea six months.

我的律师要我认罪,关六个月

But I wanted to fight it two years.

但我想辩护无罪,结果得了两年

That wasn't your first offense, though.

你不是第一次犯了吧

How do you know?

你怎么知道

You wouldn't have gotten two years

家暴第一次

for domestic battery if it was your first

不会判两年

It was my third. Strike three.

是第三次,三振出局

Oh, are you judging me now?

怎么,你也要指责我喽

'Cause a judge just did that. I don't need it.

法官已经给我判决了,我不用你也来

No. Yeah, you are.

没有,你就是

I have an idea.

我有主意了

Tell me the name of the source.

把线人的名字告诉我

I didn't make a pledge or anything.

我又没立誓什么的

I'll tell it to them on the condition they let us both go.

我去告诉他们,让他们放我俩都走

It's a hell of a plan.

计划不错

Or I could just shake the name out of you.

或者我可以逼你说

Stand up.

站起来

I want you to see that I got four inches on you

看好了,我比你高四英寸(十厘米)

and you're giving up 30 pounds. I'm not your wife.

重三十磅(27斤)我不是你老婆

Raise your hands above your hips

你敢抬手

and I'll knock you the fuck into next week.

我就把你打得不省人事

Your father was a drun wasn't he?

你父亲是个醉鬼,对吗

You aren't a consumer, you're a citizen.

你不是消费者,你是公民

You aren't an audience, you're an activist.

你不是观众,你是积极分子

You aren't a viewer, you're ACN.

你不是观看者,你就是ACN

You are ACN.

你是ACN

Which one of you

你们哪个...

It's as offensive as I thought it was gonna be

我最初听说的时候

when I heard about it.

就猜到会这么无礼

Offensive to whom? Me. And him.

对谁无礼了,对我,还有他

And Will and Sloan

还有威尔,斯隆

and everyone who works here and you.

每个这儿的工作人员,还有你

We are ACN.

我们才是ACN

It's a slogan. It doesn't mean anything.

就是个口号,没什么意义

First, I wouldn't be relieved

首先,如果我们的新口号

that our new slogan doesn't mean anything.

毫无意义这并不能让我放心

I meant But it isn't a slogan.

我是说,但这不是口号

It's a statement of our new direction.

这是我们新方向的宣言

We're gonna cover the conversation

我们要报道各种消息

because this is just the first one.

这才是第一步呢

Next one's gonna show citizen journalists

下次就是公民记者

filing stories from the Coffee Bean.

在香啡缤播报新闻了

Don? It looks like urine.

唐,这缩写像"尿"的英文

It doesn't. You're just complaining for the sake of it.

并没有,你只是单纯想抱怨吐槽下罢了

The best graphics house in the UK

这则广告可是花了七十万美元

was paid $700,000 to build that spot.

请全英国最好的广告设计公司制作的

I don't mean the animation. URACN.

我没说广告不好,我是说这五个字母

Our brains are trained to see groups of letters as a word

我们的大脑习惯将几个字母默认为一个单词

and visually that group of letters looks like urine.

而这五个字母给人感觉就像"尿"的英文

Maybe if we separate the U and the R.

也许不应该把U和R排一起

Maybe, but the best you can hope for

也许吧,但你能拿到的最佳广告语

is something with the gravitas of a vanity license plate.

也就是个性化车牌的水平

Maybe we should ask people to vote. After all, they are ACN.

也许该让观众投票,毕竟他们才是ACN

You know, Mac

麦肯

Young people know when they're being patronized.

年轻人能看出来你在藐视他们

Everybody knows when they're being patronized.

谁都能看出来

I've been hearing this for 52 days.

这段言论我听了52天了

Because in 52 days,

因为在这52天里

I've put three Twitter monitors on our set.

我在我们片场放置了三台推特显示器

Passing weather systems

报道天气预报的时候

are reported like AlQaeda sleeper cells.

都像报道基地组织一样小心翼翼

And a total of 84 air minutes

整个84分钟直播时间

have been spent on the Mayor of Toronto

都在关注多伦多市长

while zero minutes have been spent on the Mayor of Detroit

而完全没有关注底特律市长

whose city is about two minutes away from bankruptcy.

尽管底特律市即将面临破产

Also in that 52 days, we've gone from fourth

同样在这52天里,我们的电视收视率

to third in households and second in the demo.

从第四升至第三,网络点击率升至第二

In seven weeks, the average age of our audience

七周内,我们观众的平均年龄

has dropped three years.

已经小了三岁

And we did all that while still managing to cover

获此成绩的同时我们仍然报道了

a military takeover in Egypt

埃及的军事夺权

and most recently, a pretty big scandal involving the NSA.

以及最近牵扯国安局的重大丑闻

We've got two reporters at the Moscow Airport right now.

现在就有两名记者驻莫斯科机场

Two. So can you do me a favor and not worry

两位,所以能否帮帮忙别去操心

that the world's most benign promo

全球最温和的广告宣传

is a threat to democracy?

会对民主产生的威胁

Sure. You?

好吧,你呢

Can I have a second? Yeah.

我能单独跟你谈谈吗,行

So, the Princeton story. The website.

普林斯顿大学事件,网络

There is an epidemic of campus sexual assaults in this country.

我国校园性侵事件越来越多

It's a perfectly legitimate story.

这条新闻非常合理

In fact, it's an important one,

应该说非常重要

so what's your fucking problem?

所以你他妈有什么问题

I agree.

我同意

I just don't know how to do the story.

我只是不知道怎么制作这条新闻

I don't understand. I don't know how to do it.

什么意思,我不知道怎么制作

I'm looking for some guidance.

我需要一些指导

You interview the student with the website.

你采访建网站的学生

You interview one of the guys who's been accused.

再采访其中一个被指控的嫌疑人男生

Why is it complicated?

这有什么复杂的

Well, it's complicated for a lot of reasons,

复杂是因为有许多因素

and one of them is that Pruit

其中一条就是普鲁特

wants them both in the studio.

希望两人都来到演播室

He told you that? He called me.

他这么跟你说的,他电话告诉我的

He shouldn't be speaking directly to you.

他不该直接和你进行谈话

And he shouldn't be making those decisions.

也不应该给出这些建议

But if that's what he wants, why don't you just do it?

但是既然他想这么做,你就这么做呗

Well, like I said, I don't know how to.

我前面就说过了,我不知道怎么制作

Bullshit.

胡说

You do know how.

你知道怎么做

And if you don't, I need to hire someone who does, man.

你要是不知道,我就得雇个知道的人了

Okay?

好吗

Yeah.

好的

Anything else?

还有问题吗

No.

没了

Anything happen over the weekend I should know about?

这周末发生了什么我该知道的新闻吗

Not much.

没有很多

Dilma Rousseff pledged to speak with protestors.

迪尔玛·罗塞夫承诺与抗议者对话

The House voted down the Farm Bill. Yeah, I saw that.

众议院否决了农业法案,这条我看到

France is sending Syrian rebels

法国给叙利亚反对派提供

17.6 tons of medical aid.

17.6吨医疗急救物资

I'm sure that's going to get where it's supposed to go.

我想这些物资都应该运抵亟需的地方了吧

A woman named Lilly M. Hart shot herself in the mouth

一位名叫莉莉·M·哈特的女性

on the steps in front of the Justice Department.

在司法大楼门口楼梯上吞枪自杀

We're not sure what she was protesting,

还不知道她此举是在抗议何事

but her bio had a lot of gun control advocacy in it.

但她曾多次参加枪支管控宣传活动

She was protesting guns by shooting herself?

她通过吞枪自杀来抗议滥用枪支

The FBI isn't releasing any information right now.

联调局还没有给出任何调查信息

You mean DC Police.

你是想说华盛顿警察吧

No, the FBI is handling it.

不,现在此案由联调局负责

Why? They won't release that information either.

为什么,联调局也没表明接手原因

Anything else?

还有什么

Kim and Kanye named their baby North.

金和坎耶给他们的孩子起名诺丝

There's our top story.

这条作为头条

What was her name?

她叫什么名字

North. North West.

诺丝,诺丝·韦斯特

No, the woman who shot herself in front of the DOJ.

不是,我是问司法大楼门口自杀的

Lilly Hart.

莉莉·哈特

Again, I don't know how...

而且,我也不清楚...

What?

怎么了

She wasn't protesting guns.

她不是在抗议滥用枪支

They said it was an emergency. Is everything okay?

他们说你急着要见我,出什么事了吗

Do we have attorneyclient privilege, you and me?

我和你之间有律师与当事人保密特权吧

I'm not your lawyer. What if you were?

我不是你的律师,如果是的话呢

Then we would have that privilege.

那就有这个特权了

I'm hiring you right now on a $20 retainer.

我现在先预付你20美元雇佣你

Do I need to sign something? No. What's going on?

我需要签字吗,不需要,怎么了

I know the name of the source.

我知道线人名字

I've known since the party after the Correspondents' Dinner.

我在白宫晚宴之后的聚会那时就知道了

And the day before yesterday,

而且就在前天

she shot and killed herself on the steps outside the D.O.J.

她在司法大楼门口楼梯吞枪自杀

The woman she was the source?

那个女人,她就是线人吗

Yeah.

是的

Who else knows the name?

还有谁知道她的名字

Neal, obviously, Will, and I. That's it.

尼尔,这是肯定的,威尔和我,就这些

Not the DC Police? I think they must

特区警方不知道吗,我想他们肯定

Excuse me.

打扰一下

Thank you.

谢谢

Lasenthal on the phone.

拉森索尔来电话了

You know what?

你知道吗

Your husband is getting out of jail today.

你丈夫将于今天出狱

I was just chewed out for 10 minutes by Erin Andrews.

我刚被艾琳·安德鲁斯训斥了十分钟

Why? She was accosted by paparazzi last night

为什么,昨晚她在洛城的埃尔卡皮塔影院

coming out of "Man of Steel" at the El Capitan in LA.

看完《超人3》出来时,遭遇狗仔队堵截

Paparazzi were coming out of the El Capitan?

狗仔队从埃尔卡皮塔影院出来吗

She She was coming.

是她,是她出来时

She'd just seen the movie and waiting for her were paparazzi.

她去看电影,没想到有一群狗仔队等着她

Got it. Why was she chewing you out?

明白了,那她为什么训斥你

I'm the one here she knows the best.

这里她跟我最熟

Didn't she have an affair with Will?

她跟威尔没搞过婚外恋吗

It wasn't an affair. Neither of them were married.

那不算婚外恋,他俩那时候都没结婚

No, that didn't happen. Will's in jail at the moment.

不,根本没那回事,威尔现在被关在里面

And none of this is the point.

但这些都不是重点

The paparazzi knew she was

狗仔队正是通过我们那个

in there because of our creepy stalker app.

恶心的跟踪应用知道她在那里的

I'm coming to you as my superior,

我第一个来找你

which I mean only in a sense of our organizational chart,

只是因为我们之间的领导下属关系

and pleading with you to have what's his name

顺便请你告诉我他的名字

Bree. Bree shut down the app.

布瑞,让布瑞关掉应用

Mac's been fighting that battle for six weeks.

麦肯为此奋战了六周

And what have you been doing? Just, you know, my job.

而你在干什么,也就...我的工作啊

Which should now include

那现在就应该包括

getting the assassin's helper taken down.

拿下刺客的帮手

I'm on it. When?

我来处理,什么时候

Well, I'm in the middle of a tricky now.

我现在正在忙一个棘手的,就现在

Right now. There you go.

立刻马上,这就对了

Excuse me, Bree.

打扰一下,布瑞

Excuse me.

打扰一下

Hey, easy.

淡定

I just wanted to talk to you about something. You are?

我想跟你谈谈,你是

He's Don Keefer, executive producer you know who he is.

他是唐·基佛,执行制片人,你知道他是谁

And you run our website

在尼尔·桑帕特回来前

until Neal Sampat's back. I wanted to

由你负责运作我们的网站,我想

I'm senior editor of ACN Digital,

我是ACN在线的高级编辑

if you're going to be insulting.

如果你们要对我无礼的话

Nobody wants to be insulting. I badly want to be insulting.

我们没这打算,我倒是非常想

Here's the thing Sloan got a call from Erin Andrews

是这样的,斯隆接到艾琳·安德鲁斯的电话

You know Erin Andrews? Yes.

你认识艾琳·安德鲁斯吗,对

Yowza. I want to get with that so bad.

我也好想跟她认识

I'll pass that on. I'm sure she'll want you to have her number.

我会帮你传达的,我相信她也想给你她的号码

Hey, fuck you. Yeah?

去你妈的,怎么了

You can't talk to her like that, my friend.

不准那样跟她说话,朋友

What's the problem here?

出什么事了吗

Erin Andrews got stopped by

艾琳·安德鲁斯昨晚

paparazzi last night coming out of the movies.

看完电影被狗仔队困住了

I know, we've got it up.

我知道,我们早就知道了

Now we're in Peabody country.

我们现在在皮博迪

You're here to give me shit about the app again.

你们又来跟我扯应用的事情了

Yes. Restraining Order. Scum Bottle Guide.

对,限制令,人渣指南

Whatever it's called. ACNgage.

爱叫什么叫什么, ACN互动报道

It should be called ACInvoluntary Engage.

应该叫ACN随意报道

I'll bring that up at our next staff meeting.

下次员工会议我要提议一下

You guys like ACInvoluntary Engage?

你们喜欢ACN随意报道吗

No. It got voted down.

不喜欢,被否决了呢

Listen, no kidding around,

听着,别闹了

you need to disable the app until we can figure this out,

你现在就关停这个应用,直到我们解决完问题

'cause it's a little not what we do. What's not what you do?

因为它跟我们的理念有点不服,哪部分不符

Giving deranged people with access to semiautomatic weapons

让疯子获取半自动武器

the locations of their targets while simultaneously

也就是他们的目标的方位

turning the rest of our brains into Wheatena.

同时把我们剩下的脑子熬成浆糊

That app's driving a lot of traffic.

这个应用的点击率非常高(也有开车之意)

I don't care if it's driving in the Grand Prix of Monaco.

哪怕是在参加摩纳哥大奖赛(F1)我也不管

I need you to temporarily take it down.

我要你暂时关停

Then permanently take it down. You need to speak to my boss.

然后永久关停,那你得跟我上司谈

He's your boss. I'm your boss.

他就是你上司,我就是你上司

Lucas Pruit is my boss. I pitched him the app

卢卡斯·普鲁特才是我上司,我跟他介绍这个应用

and he loved it, which is why we have it.

他爱死了,所以我们才发布的

This is a warmedover version of

这跟掴客五年前发布

the same app Gawker had and took down five years ago.

之后又下架的应用没什么本质区别

They still have a version of it, but this one's better.

他们现在还有另一个版本,但是这个更好

Look No, you look.

听着,不,你给我听着

We're all a little tired of being treated

我们都受够了这种因为我们不是尼尔·桑帕特

like we're not Neal Sampat.

而遭到的歧视

I like my app and it makes money,

我喜欢我的应用,而且它能赚钱

both of which are more than I can say for your 10:00 hour.

光这两点就比你们的十点档强

So if you have a problem,

所以如果你们有不满

and I got a hunch you got more than a few,

而且我想你们是非常不满

why don't you take it to Pruit?

你们问什么不直接去找普鲁特

Beat him up.

你来收拾他

No, he's right.

不,他说得对

Yeah, he's what?

是啊,他,什么

About the last thing he said. About the last thing you said.

他说的最后一句话,你说的最后一句话

We haven't been very welcoming

我们确实不太友好

and in a weird way we've been blaming him for Neal.

而且奇怪的是,一直因为尼尔而责怪他

If Digital can help us,

如果ACN在线能帮助我们

we should be supporting Digital.

我们就该支持ACN在线

That's right. Yeah.

没错,是啊

Come on the show and tell people about your app.

上节目来向观众介绍你的应用吧

Seriously?

真的吗

I'll ask MacKenzie for a block and I'll interview you.

我去问麦肯兹要个档期对你进行采访

All right. Awesome.

好啊,太棒了

An associate producer will give you the details.

制片助理会告诉你细节

You should apologize. Sorry.

你应该道个歉,对不起

To him. Habit. Sorry.

是向他,习惯了,对不起

Were you serious about that phone number?

那个电话的事情你是认真的吗

Yeah, but I think you can do better.

是啊,不过我觉得你能找到更好的

For real? I'm on it.

真的吗,我敢打包票

Okay, so when you vivisect this guy

如果你在电视上把他

and especially his app, Pruit's not gonna be happy.

尤其是他的应用生吞活剥了,普鲁特会不高兴的

I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

船到桥头自然直

You usually blow up that bridge when you come to it.

你的船到桥头一般都把桥撞断了

Would you mind giving me some space? I have a show to prepare.

能让我一个人待会吗,我还要准备节目呢

Sure, but this is my office.

好的,不过这是我的办公室

Yes, it is. Sorry.

对哦,不好意思

Hang on.

等等

There's an undergrad at Princeton who started a website

有个普林斯顿的本科生为那些

for students who have been raped,

被强奸后没有足够证据

but who don't have enough evidence

让警方采取行动的学生

for the police to take action.

建了一个网站

Victims can go onto the site either anonymously or not

受害人可以匿名或实名登入这个网站

and name names and describe their experiences.

在上面公布姓名和描述自身经历

Pruit wants the undergrad

普鲁特想找那个本科生

and one of the accused in the studio.

和一个在网站上被指控的人一起来做节目

That's a terrible idea. I know.

这主意真烂,我知道

Do you have a better one? Don't do it?

你还有更好的主意吗,别听他的

Do you have a better one where I get to keep my job?

你还有更好的能让我保住饭碗的主意吗

Charlie's gonna back you. Charlie told me to do it.

查理会支持你的,查理叫我去找吧

What's happening to him?

他怎么回事

I think you should consider letting me do the talking.

我觉得你应该考虑一下让我来说

At least at the top. We won't have much time with him

至少一开始让我来,我们跟他说话的时间不多

and I want to ask him, obviously, the extent

我想问他,最显而易见的问题就是

to which they've been keeping metadata,

他们记录元数据的深入程度

how much the agency learns from this kind of information,

以及那家机构会从这些信息里了解些什么

and in what ways the FISA reports have provided

还有为何《外国情报监听法》

insufficient oversight of the NSA.

对国家安全局的监管不力

I want to ask him at what point

我倒想问问

he decided to declare war on the United States.

他为什么会决定与美国政府为敌

So I think you should let me get the ball rolling.

所以我觉得还是让我来问吧

You and your whole generation's contempt for institutions.

你们这一代的人都太轻视那些国家机构了

I'm two years younger than you.

我就比你小两岁

With your hair and your clothes and your music.

你们的发型,衣着,还有音乐

Here it is. Here's the gate.

这边走,这边是登机口

You sure?

确定吗

It says departs for Havana at 11:55 PM.

这边写着晚上11:55飞往哈瓦那

Are you sure?

你确定吗

We had a ninehour flight from New York.

我们刚从纽约坐了九小时飞机过来

I was brushing up on my Russian with my Russian phrase book,

我在对着俄罗斯词组书温习俄语

or Russkiy razgovornik,

或者应该称俄罗斯词组书(俄语)

while you were watching "Star Wars" on your iPad.

而你则忙着在iPad上看《星球大战》

Trek. "Star Trek."

迷航,《星际迷航》

Both excellent examples of genius,

这两部片都极为天才

but different in every imaginable Yeah, shut up.

但是在想象层面上... 闭嘴吧

Good evening. Good evening.

晚上好,晚上好

Then we'll speak in English.

那我们用英文说吧

You're American press, yes?

你们是美国的媒体吧

I have not seen Edward Snowden. I do not know where he is.

我没见过爱德华·斯诺登,我不知道他是谁

That's all right. We just want to check in

没关系,我们只是想

for the midnight flight to Havana.

为半夜飞往哈瓦那的航班检票

That's Aeroflot seven, departing 11:55?

是11:55起飞的俄罗斯国航7号班机吗

Yes. Margaret Jordan and James Humdrum.

是的,玛格丽特·乔丹和詹姆斯·汉德姆(无趣)

Harper.

哈珀

That guy's from ABC's Moscow bureau.

那人是ABC莫斯科分部的

And that's Reuters and that's "Le Monde."

那是路透社的,那是《世界报》的

He's going to Cuba. He's gonna be on this flight.

他就是要去古巴,就是要上这架飞机

I do not show reservation for Margaret Jordan.

我没找到玛格丽特·乔丹的订位

Really? I'll try Humdrum.

真的吗,我找找汉德姆先生的

Harper. James Harper.

哈珀,詹姆斯·哈珀

The office bought our tickets while we were in the air.

我们在飞机上时公司的人帮我们订的票

I do not show reservation for Harper.

我也没有找到哈珀先生的订位

Would you mind checking again?

你能再查一遍吗

What do you think will happen the second time?

你觉得第二遍会出现奇迹吗

Would you ask her to check again?

你能让她再查一遍吗

Would you mind checking again? In Russian.

你能再查一边吗,用俄语

I understood in English. And I have checked again.

我懂英语,我已经重新查了一遍

And lo and behold, got the same result.

你们看,还是一样的

All right. Can we have two coach seats to Havana?

那好吧,我们能买两张去哈瓦那的经济舱吗

The flight is sold out. Of course it is.

本航班已满员,我想也是

I'll call the office.

我打电话给办公室

Unless the office can build two seats and install them

除非办公室的人能在四小时内造两个座位

on the plane in the next four hours, it's not gonna do any good.

再安装到飞机上,不然就帮不上什么忙

Excuse me. Do you speak English?

不好意思,你能说英语吗

Agence France. You speak French. Great.

法语,你说法语啊,太好了

I speak English, too. Okay.

我也说英语,好吧

'Cause when I said it doesn't matter.

我之前说...没事

I would like to buy your ticket from you at a substantial markup.

我愿意高价购买你的机票

How substantial? Twice what your office paid for it.

有多高,你办公室给你报销的两倍

You can catch the next flight and pocket the difference.

你可以乘下一班,差价就是你自己的了

That's a good deal. Yes, it is.

听起来不错,是啊

I don't have a ticket for the flight.

我没有这架航班的机票

You don't? No.

没有吗,没有

What are you doing here?

那你在这干什么

I'm here to photograph Mr. Snowden.

我是来拍斯诺登先生的

This is a very big story. You agree?

这是个大新闻啊,你同意吗

I do.

我同意

I do agree.

我同意

We have to get on this flight.

我们得上这班飞机

When did you decide you wanted to be a TV news anchor?

你什么时候决定做电视新闻主播的

Do you know how long this interview is gonna take?

你知道这次采访要多久吗

You've got someplace else you're going? No.

你要去别处吗,不

When did you decide you wanted to be a TV news anchor?

你什么时候决定做电视新闻主播的

I didn't. I was a prosecutor.

我没想做,我曾是检察官

Then I was a speechwriter.

后是演讲撰稿人

Then I was the legal correspondent for my network

然后做了我们广播网,法务通讯记者

and I got promoted.

之后升职了

You were a prosecutor?

你做过检察官

The Brooklyn DA's office.

布鲁克林地方检察院

You aren't afraid you're gonna

你不怕碰见

run into some of the people you sent here?

被你关到这里的人吗

That's why I'm supposed to be in solitary.

所以我本该单间的

And you were what kind of writer? Speechwriter.

你以前是哪类撰稿人,演讲撰稿人

What does that mean?

什么意思

I helped write speeches for the first President Bush.

我给老布什总统写演讲稿

I worked on his campaign and when he won,

我为他竞选卖力,等他赢了

they brought me to the White House.

我就被带到白宫了

No kidding? George H.W.?

说真的,乔治·布什

Yeah. Did you ever meet him?

嗯,你见过他吗

Yeah. I liked him.

嗯,我喜欢他

He was an elite Harvard silver spoon and all that,

他是能干的哈佛富家子弟什么的

but he didn't rub it in your face, you know?

不过他没用这点来气你吧

He went to Yale. He didn't do that.

他是耶鲁的,他不那样

He didn't make people feel stupid.

他不让人觉得自己蠢

That's not what I was doing. What?

我没想那样,什么

You were just saying that to the fatheads,

你刚说的,对呆子而言

there's no difference between Yale and Harvard.

耶鲁和哈佛没区别

But to the refined palate of the eastern elite,

可是在品味高雅的东部精英看来

the subtle nuances Jesus, I'm from Nebraska!

差别微妙,天,我是内布拉斯加人

You still got that northeastern air of superiority.

你身上有东北部人的优越感

I'm in jail! And even

我在牢里,就连

in here you still think you're better than me.

在牢里你都觉得你比我强

You hit a woman, man. You don't set the bar very high.

你打女人,你自降身份

Will. Yeah?

威尔,嗯

You got visitors. On a Monday?

有人来看你,周一来

I'll be outside the door. You look good.

我就在门外,你气色不错

Yeah, you say that every week.

是啊,你每周都那么说

It's true every week.

这是事实啊

How you holding up?

你过得好吗

I'm good. What's this about?

我很好,怎么了

He's going to ask you a couple of questions

他要问你几个

I've already approved.

经过我同意的问题

But if you need a minute, take a minute.

不过如果你想缓一下,就等等

He'll step outside. What's going on?

他会出去,出什么事了

The day before yesterday, Saturday morning,

前天,周六早上

a woman named Lilly Hart committed suicide by shooting herself

一位叫莉莉·哈特的女人在司法部

in the head on the steps of the Justice Department.

台阶上枪击头部自尽

Does the name Lilly Hart mean anything to you?

莉莉·哈特这名字你熟吗

That wasn't one of the questions we went over.

那不在我们核查过的问题之列

All right. Stick to the script.

好吧,请不要自行发挥

Lilly Hart worked for BCD.

莉莉·哈特在BCD工作

Her roommate and some of her friends

她室友和一些朋友

were trying to put the pieces together,

正努力理出头绪

trying to figure out why she killed herself and so theatrically.

想弄清她为何要如此戏剧化地自杀

Her roommate starts going through her emails and then some files,

她室友开始整理她的邮件和文件

and she finds some things which are alarming enough

发现了些足以引起警觉的东西

for her to bring to the attention

拿给了探员

of some agents who sweep the entire laptop.

探员清查了整台笔记本

Will you confirm Lilly Hart as your source?

你承认莉莉·哈特是你的线人吗

No, sir.

不,先生

Will you deny that she was your source? No, sir.

你否认她是你的线人吗,不,先生

You're not under oath. I understand.

你不是在法庭上宣誓,我明白

Lilly Hart has no family.

莉莉·哈特没有家人

Both her parents died in a car crash years ago.

双亲几年前在车祸中丧生

She's single with no children.

她单身无子

There's no one to protect anymore.

用不着保护谁了

Confirm the name,

确认名字

and I'll inform the judge that the government

我会通知法官说政府

no longer needs your testimony and has withdrawn their subpoena

不再需要你的证言,撤销传票

and you'll be having dinner with your wife in your home tonight.

你今晚就能在你家与妻子共进晚餐

Yeah, I'm sorry.

抱歉

I'm not allowed to reveal the name of a source without their permission.

未经线人允许不能透露他们名字

Well, that option was taken off the table

当你的线人把上了镗的伯莱塔九毫米手枪

when your source put a loaded Beretta 9mm Nano

放进嘴里扣动扳机时

in her mouth and squeezed the trigger.

这一契约已无需履行

Don't do that. Don't try the side door.

别来这套,别走偏门

Look, confirm that she's the source

承认她是线人

and Neal comes home from Venezuela.

尼尔就能从委内瑞拉回来

We'll buy the ticket. First class.

我们来买票,头等舱

And you won't pursue criminal prosecution?

你们不会提起刑事诉讼

We'll give him an ice cream cone.

我们会给他一个圆筒冰淇淋

Will you confirm that Lilly Hart was your source?

你承认莉莉·哈特是你的线人吗

No, sir.

不,先生

Will you deny it? No, sir.

你否认吗,不,先生

Neal would pummel me

如果我通过出卖线人名字而换他回来

if I got him back by giving up the name of a source.

尼尔会揍我的

Did you think I was gonna consider a deal like this?

你认为我会考虑这样的交易吗

I wrote down exactly what I thought you'd say

我推测出你的回话并写下来

and sealed it in this envelope.

封在了这个信封里

Can I speak to him?

我能和他说话吗

He's back in his cell.

他回牢房了

Mac.

麦肯

When are they gonna be absolutely sure?

他们要等什么时候才能完全确定

What percent of certainty will it take?

这需要多大的确定性

I'm gonna find out. What if we switch places?

我会查清楚的,要是我们换地方呢

I have the exact same information Will has. Mac.

我和威尔知道一样的信息,麦肯

What if you convinced them I

要是你说服他们,我更软弱

was softer and more likely to give up the name?

也更有可能说出名字,那会怎样

Are you? No.

你是吗,不是

Just a second.

稍等一下

What if you told them that Listen to me.

要是你告诉他们,听我说

'Cause here's your $20 worth.

你给我的钱就用在这句话上了

You don't tell anyone you know what Will knows.

你不能告诉任何人你同威尔知道的一样

You want your friends to be subpoenaed and get sworn in?

你想让你的朋友被传唤上庭宣誓吗

No. Come on in.

不想,进来吧

Keep calling me. I want to hear from you once an hour.

继续打给我,每个小时给我打一次

What's going on?

怎么回事

I need a block tonight. Five minutes, 4:30.

我需要今晚节目五分钟时间,四分半也行

For what? I want to interview Bree Dorrit.

干什么,我想采访布瑞·多瑞特

Isn't that the temporary ACN Digital editor?

他不是临时的ACN数字编辑吗

Yeah. Why do you want to interview someone who works for us?

对,为什么你要采访一位同事

I want to discuss an app he has

我想讨论一款他的应用软件

we have called Human Flesh Hunter or something.

是我们的,叫人肉搜索还是什么的

I know I've missed some meetings,

我知道我错过了几次会议

but we really don't have an app called Hunting Human Flesh?

但我们真的没有叫人肉搜索的软件

No. Maybe. I don't know.

没有,可能吧,我不知道

I don't like to do stories about us.

我不想做关于我们自己的新闻

I know, but this is about everyone.

我知道,但这跟所有人都有关

Lady Gaga has been relatively silent on Twitter

雷迪嘎嘎自从上周二髋关节手术手术后

since her hip surgery last February.

就在推特上很少发言了

But today she broke her silence and tweeted

但今天她打破沉默,发推

in support of in defense of

赞成,辩护

in support of overturning the Defense of Marriage Act.

赞成推翻《婚姻保护法》一事

Sloan's going to interview her manager.

斯隆会去采访她的经纪人

You're still able to hear yourself when you speak, right?

你说话的时候自己你还能听见,对吗

Yeah. I'm glad Lady Gaga wants to engage people

对,我很高兴雷迪嘎嘎想鼓动群众

She has 40 million Twitter followers.

她的推特有四千万粉丝

Does her manager bring

她的经纪人

expertise to the table on marriage equality?

对婚姻平等有什么专业贡献吗

What kind of expertise is there on that subject?

这种话题需要什么专业知识

Someone who's familiar with

一些对立法机构

state legislature. Just block out the time.

很熟悉的人,留出时间就行

We don't have the time tonight.

我们今晚没有时间

We only have him for one night.

我们只有今晚的机会采访他

Well, I don't want to get scooped on Gaga's manager.

我不想要嘎嘎经纪人的独家新闻

Hey, you know what, Mac?

你知道吗,麦肯

How about she brings 40 million people to a civil rights debate?

她带动四千万人参与一项民权讨论

I don't think gay couples who'd just like to move

我不认为只想继续生活的

the fuck on with their lives are as

同性恋伴侣们会对这项讨论

choosy about that discussion. It was trending, Charlie.

有什么苛求的,那是话题,查理

It still is.

现在还是

Lady Gaga's tweets, they're trending number one.

雷迪嘎嘎的推文排在话题榜的第一位

So Pruit picked up the phone and said, "Do this."

所以普鲁特才会拿起电话让我们"报道"

That's why you book her manager, to report on the tweets.

所以你才会预约她经纪人报道这个推文

Whatever. Put it in the rundown.

无所谓,把这放到台本里

I don't have room. There's always room.

我没有时间了,总是有时间的

Tell me what you'd like to cut.

那你告诉我你想剪掉哪一个

The Supreme Court struck down portions

最高法院今天早上驳回了

of the Voting Rights Act this morning.

投票权法案中的部分条款

IAF fighter jets attacked the Gaza Strip

在以色列南部发生火箭攻击后

after rockets were fired at southern Israel.

以色列空军空袭了加沙地带

Ed Markey won John Kerry's seat in the Senate.

伊德·马基获得了约翰·克里在参议院的席位

Snowden's on his way to Cuba. Cut my thing.

斯诺登正前往古巴,把我的剪了

I didn't have the time for it anyway.

你们两个的报道我都留不出时间

What was it? Nothing.

你要报道什么,没什么

ACNgage? Yeah, how'd you know?

ACN互动,对,你怎么知道

Pruit wants it. How did he know?

普鲁特想要,他怎么知道

The guy, Bree, he's got a relationship with Pruit.

这个布瑞和普鲁特有关系

He told him you were putting him on the air and Pruit liked it.

他告诉他你要采访他,普鲁特挺赞成

It's a promo for the site.

这是对网站的一次推销

Yeah, that is what it is.

对,就是这么回事

You'll have to cut something else or make trims.

你要么去掉某个新闻,或剪掉片头片尾

In an historic 54 decision,

在历史性的5票对4票决定中

the US Supreme Court did

美国最高法院做出了

something that we'll tell you about tomorrow.

一些决定,我们明天告诉你们

We're clear, right? We are.

都明白了吗,明白了

I'm really sorry. Not your fault.

很抱歉,不是你的错

Tell me about the fiveminute interview

告诉我,我们要采访自己人的

we're going to do with ourselves.

五分钟访谈的具体情况

You sure you wouldn't rather do this someplace else?

你确定你不想到换个地方吗

Those are the Footnotes.

那些是"脚注乐队"

The pitch pipe lives in the room next door

弹奏律管的人住在旁边屋里

and they practice there sometimes.

他们有时会到那练习

You get used to it. It's kind of nice.

你会习惯的,听起来还不错

I just meant

我是说

if I can avoid it, I'd rather

如果可以的话,我不太想

not be alone with a young woman in her dorm room.

单独和一名年轻女性待在她宿舍里

You want witnesses in case I say you forced yourself on me.

你想有个目击证人,以防我说你强奸我

No, no. Don.

不是,唐

Yeah? I was raped.

你说,我被强奸了

I wasn't worried I was raped.

我不是担心,我被强奸了

I went to a party at one of the eating clubs.

我去了饮食俱乐部的一个派对

I drank too much tequila.

我喝了太多的龙舌兰酒

There was molly, there was coke, there were mushrooms,

那有摇头丸,可卡因还有迷幻药

and I took anything that was put in front of me.

然后我吃了面前的所有东西

I wound up in a bathroom throwing up

我兴奋地到洗手间里上吐下泻

and then passing out.

然后就昏过去了

And the next thing I knew,

然后我知道的就是

two guys were helping me into a bedroom.

两个男生扶着我到了一间卧室

They told me I needed to lie down.

他们告诉我,我应该躺下

When we got in there, they took my clothes off

我们进去之后,他们把我扒个精光

and they took turns raping me.

然后轮奸了我

And the next day you called the police?

第二天你报警了吗

City police, campus police,

地方警察,校园警察

and the DA's office.

还有地检办公室都报了

I know who the two guys are and I know where they live.

我知道那俩人是谁,也知道他们住在哪

That should be the easiest arrest they're ever going to make.

真要去抓他俩简直易如反掌

Nobody pursued it.

却没有任何人去

The kind of rape you're talking about

你说的这种强奸

is difficult and usually impossible to prove.

一般都无法证明

It's not a kind of rape.

没有所谓的某种强奸

Sure.

当然

How did you find me?

你怎么找到我的

The original email? Yeah.

原始邮件吗,对

Just some detective work.

做了点小小的调查而已

I really want to know.

我真想知道

Well, on the web page there's a bio.

在网页上有你的个人简介

You say you're a thirdyear psych major.

写着你是心理学大三学生

And later you say you live across from Dillon Gym

后面还写着你住在迪伦健身馆对面

and one of these days you're gonna start working out.

总有一天你要开始锻炼身体

You also wrote that you love the Phat Lady. Right.

你还写着你爱胖姑娘,没错

I got a list of all female psych majors on campus

我拿到了校园里所有心理学专业的女生名单

and crossreferenced it

跟住在健身房对面

with students living in the upperclassmen dorms

高年级学生宿舍的学生进行交叉对比

across from the gym, which brought me to Cuyler Hall.

就这么找到了凯勒宿舍楼

Wow. I asked some people in my office

厉害,我问了我办公室的一些人

if they knew the band the Phat Lady.

是否知道哪个乐队叫胖姑娘

Really?

真的吗

And a Princeton grad laughed and said...

一位普林斯顿的毕业生笑着跟我说...

It's a sandwich.

那是三明治的名字

It is the most popular sandwich

那可是避风塘三明治店菜单上没有

not on the menu at Hoagie Haven.

却依然最火的三明治

So we went to Costa,

于是我们去找了科斯塔

one of the managers at Hoagie Haven,

避风塘三明治店的一位经理

with pictures of the four

带着住在凯勒宿舍楼的

female psych majors living at Cuyler Hall

四位心理学专业的女生照片

and asked him if any were regular customers.

问他有没有哪位是常客

He pointed at your picture and said, "That's my girl Mary."

他指着你的照片说, "就是这姑娘,叫玛丽"

That's a lot of detective work. That's old school.

工作量还真不小,够老派

I was trying to impress my boss.

我是想哄我老板开心

My boss's boss. Did it work?

我老板的老板,成功了吗

He wants you in the studio along with Jeff.

他想要你跟杰夫一起去演播室

At the same time.

同时上

Elliot Hirsch would be moderating, I guess you'd call it.

由埃利奥特·赫什在中间调停,该这么说吧

It's very promotable.

非常容易宣传

It'd bring a lot of new viewers to my show,

我的节目会增加许多新观众

a lot of younger viewers who drive a lot of Internet traffic.

大量年轻观众会增加网络流量

And I'd score some points at work.

还能给我的业绩加分

And you're here for a preinterview.

你是来做预访谈的

I'm here to beg you not to do it.

我是来求你不要去的

The travel office transferred me to talent relations,

旅行部把我转到了代理部

who transferred me to Tess, who said,

代理部又把我转到了特丝,她说

"It's so romantic that you guys are on a stakeout together "

你们俩能够一起在莫斯科机场蹲守

in the Moscow Airport. You're his destiny."

真是太浪漫了,你就是他的真命天女"

I said, "Tess, we were

我说"特丝

supposed to have tickets waiting to Havana."

我们本应该拿着去哈瓦那的票候机的"

She said, "Hang on, let me check."

她说"等等,让我查一下"

Then she got back on the phone and said,

接着她查完回来说

"Did you know there's more than one city named Havana?"

"你知道叫哈瓦那的城市不止一个吗"

We have tickets to Spain?

我们的票是飞西班牙的吗

There are layovers in Dvinsk, Rotterdam, and Berlin.

经停德文斯克,鹿特丹和柏林

And we change planes in Madrid. How's it looking here?

然后在马德里转机,这边情况如何

There are three people in front of us, five people in back of us.

三个人排在我们前面,五个人在后面

As passengers come to claim their seats,

只要有乘客来登机

the people in back get dismissed.

后面的人就不能上了

It's like that last helicopter out of Saigon.

简直像飞离西贡的最后一架直升机

I know how standby works.

我知道待定是怎么样的

I was answering your question.

我只是回答你的问题罢了

It really would have killed you to apologize to Hallie?

跟哈莉道个歉就有那么难吗

You would have gotten sick and died?

道个歉会死吗

As soon as you said the word romantic

在你一说浪漫那个词的时候...

I didn't say it, Tess did. You recounted it.

不是我说的,特丝说的,你复述了

I was telling a funny story.

我可是在讲笑话

As soon as you said romantic, I knew we were heading for Hallie.

你一说到浪漫,我就知道要提哈莉

After all, it's been two hours.

毕竟都两小时了

You would have tragically died from I did apologize.

你会悲惨地死于... 我道过歉了

"I'm sorry I overreacted. "

很抱歉我反应过度了

In fact, I'm so sorry that I sent this apology in a text."

事实上,我都自责到要用短信来道歉了"

How should it have been delivered?

那我该怎么道歉

In person for starters. She doesn't want to see me.

起码也得当面说吧,她不想见我

You know what you should do?

你知道你该怎么做吗

Tess thinks you're my destiny?

特丝觉得你是我的真命天女吗

Call her right now. Tess?

现在打给她,特丝吗

Hallie. Call her right now.

哈莉,现在就打给她

You're halfway around the world on a big story,

你远在世界另一端报道重大新闻

but you just wanted to hear her voice.

但你只想听到她的声音

Do you want her back, Jim?

你想挽回她吗,吉姆

Those two are on the plane. Do you want her back?

那俩登机了,你想挽回她吗

Of course. Then do what I'm telling you

当然了,那就按我说的做

and wait for further instructions.

再等我接着教你

Do it. You can hold our place?

打吧,你能占住我们的位置吗

Yeah, I think I can handle standing on the ground.

能,我还是有把握能站在地面上的

'Cause it's not a bad idea.

因为这主意还不错

Don't get into any, you know, areas.

不要说别的废话

Just tell her you wanted to hear her voice

就告诉她你想听她的声音

and that you love her and that you'll call her from Cuba.

你爱她,你到了古巴会给她打电话

All right, I'll be right back.

好吧,我马上回来

What happened? It was voicemail. I hung up.

怎么了,转到语音信箱了,我挂了

You'll keep trying, right?

你会再打的,对吧

Yeah.

会的

You did good.

做得不错

I already know what he'll say.

我已经知道他要说什么了

So do I. I've spoken to him.

我也知道,我已经和他谈过了

He denied it? Yeah.

他否认了,是的

What did he say happened?

他怎么说的

You don't want to hear it.

你不想知道

Yes, I do. It's upsetting.

我想,会让你难受的

I have a new standard for what upsets me.

我现在对什么让我难受有新的标准了

He said it was consensual? Yeah.

他说那是两厢情愿的吗,是的

How can it be consensual if

如果其中一方没有意识

one of the consenting parties isn't conscious?

能说是两厢情愿吗

It can't be. So what did he say?

不能,他怎么说的

Mary, he says you said, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.

玛丽,他说你说"操我操我操我

Get two guys in here who will fuck me."

"带两个愿意干我的男人来"

Yeah, that...

是啊

that sounds like me.

听起来挺像我会说的

And he's changing his story a little.

他对故事做了点改动

That's something that would come out in a trial.

在审讯中这是会露出马脚的

There's not gonna be a trial.

不会有审讯的

There's not gonna be an arrest.

也不会有逮捕

And there's not gonna be an investigation.

连调查都不会有

Mine's gonna be one of the 700,000 untested rape kits,

我的将成为七十万个未检验的强奸案中的一个

so I started this website.

所以我创建了这个网站

Do you know who Sloan Sabbith is? Sure.

你知道斯隆·莎碧斯是谁吗,当然

She's my girlfriend. Well done.

她是我女朋友,赞

About, I don't know, a year and a half ago,

大概,我猜,一年半以前

she was dating this guy and they broke up and he was pissed.

她和一个人约会,然后他们分手了那人很生气

She'd posed for him, some naked pictures,

她之前给了他些裸照

and he posted them on a site called RevengePorn.Com.

他把这些照片放到一个叫做"复仇黄片"的网站上

I remember. What did she do?

我记得,那她怎么做的

She broke his jaw, but I'm not recommending that.

她一拳打烂了他的下巴,我倒是不推荐这种做法

This isn't revenge. It's a warning.

这不是报复,这是警告

It's a public service. Do not go on a date with these guys.

这是一种公共服务,不要和这些人约会

Do not go to a party with these guys.

不要和这些人一起去派对

Do not give these guys a job ever.

永远不要给这些人工作

Wait, they're avoiding jail and you think I'm being too harsh?

等等,他们逍遥法外,你却觉得我太过分了

Don't you think there's a chance

你不认为可能

that somebody's gonna use the site as revenge?

有些人会用这个网站实施报复吗

That somebody's gonna make up a story and ruin a kid's life?

有人会编造一个故事来毁掉一个孩子的一生

Jeff got into Stanford Medical School. Not anymore.

杰夫进了斯坦福医学院,不能读了

There were NFL teams looking at Brandon. Not anymore.

橄榄球联盟球队看中了布兰登,不能去了

Yeah, you can imagine how sad that makes me.

你可以想象我有多伤心

Don't you think there's a chance that somebody,

你不认为有可能

a woman who feels rejected

某个被抛弃的女人...

Yeah, bitches be bitches. I get it.

是啊,贱人就是矫情,我懂

I'm just saying that if a grown man

我只想说如果一个在

who works in arbitrage at one of the biggest banks in the world

世界最大银行之一干套汇的成年男人

can post naked pictures of his ex on RevengePorn.Com

都会把他前任的裸照放到"复仇黄片"上去...

Yes, I think there's a chance and I've weighed the cost benefit.

是的,我认为有可能,而且我已经权衡了利弊

I have. If another girl got raped because I didn't say anything

我权衡了,如果另一个女孩因为我

or because someone else didn't say anything

或者别人没有站出来而被强奸...

I know. You don't know.

我懂,你不懂

And you're right about that, too.

你这话说的也对

Then what am I wrong about?

那我哪里错了

What am I wrong about?

哪里错了

I don't like Jews. I said it.

我不喜欢犹太人,我说出口了

People are afraid to speak their mind these days.

现在的人都不敢说出真实想法了

I haven't noticed that.

我倒没发现

First of all, we've got, what, 3%?

首先,有多少人,百分之三

Is that how many Jews there are,

是有这么多吗

3% of America? A little less.

百分之三的美国人,比那少一点

Less than 3% of Americans

不到百分之三的美国人

controlling the banks, the media, Hollywood.

掌控着银行,媒体,好莱坞

They didn't take those things in an armed assault.

他们不是通过武力得到这些的

That's exactly how they did it.

他们就是

Their grandparents came here from the Polish ghettos

他们的祖父母从波兰的贫民窟

and the Russian villages and they told their sons,

俄罗斯的农村来到这,告诉他们的儿子

"Don't work with your hands."

"不要干体力活

Go to law school. You go to medical school. "

去读法学院,医学院

You go to business school. "

去读商学院

You don't get calluses on your hands. You wear a suit to work."

"不能让手上结茧,要穿西装去上班"

Given the time they came from and

鉴于当时的时代背景

the one that was coming, it was pretty good advice.

和随后发生的事,这都是很好的建议

And guys like you worship them.

而像你这样的人崇拜他们

You'd give anything to be Jewish. You're Protestant, right?

你会不惜一切成为个犹太人,你是新教徒吧

Catholic. Nah, not on both sides.

天主教,不是父母都是吧

My mother was Catholic. So is my wife.

我妈妈是天主教徒,我妻子也是

Is that why you hit her? No, I'm not prejudiced.

所以你打她,不是,我没有偏见

You assume I am 'cause I do real work.

你认为我有,因为我是干实事的

What do I do? Please, buddy.

那我干的是什么,拜托,兄弟

You want to trade jobs with me? No.

你想和我换工作吗,不想

'Cause you're too smart for what I do.

因为你智商太高,做不了我的活

Just like the Jews.

就像犹太人一样

That's why your father drank.

所以你爸才喝酒

I'm making an executive decision.

我要做个行政决策

Should I quiet everyone down?

我应该叫所有人安静吗

We can't be in this line because A you know,

我们不能排这个队,因为第一,你知道的

and B he'll have already talked to everyone who's boarded.

第二,他会提前和登机的人谈过了

We need to be on the plane early.

我们得早上飞机

Let's go back to the first plan.

我们回到第一计划吧

No reporter is gonna sell us their ticket.

没有记者会把票卖给我们的

There are people on this flight who aren't reporters.

这班机上有人不是记者

Let's look around and identify them.

咱们好好看看找出这种人

Those two are on their honeymoon.

那两个在度蜜月

I do, just a little. My husband does not.

我讲,一点点,我先生不会讲

I'm Maggie Jordan and this is Jim Harper.

我是玛姬·乔丹,这位是吉姆·哈珀

We are from an American news agency.

我们是美国新闻机构的

Atlantis Cable News.

亚特兰蒂斯有线新闻

He says Atlantis is a lost

他说亚特兰蒂斯是遗失的...

Hercules, Zeus.

大力神,宙斯

Mythological. Mythological city.

神话,神话之都

It is, but the news agency is real.

没错,不过新闻社是真的

Go faster. Shut up.

快进入正题,闭嘴

Are you on your honeymoon, too?

你们也是去度蜜月吗

No, we're reporting an important story

不是,我们要报导一篇重要的新闻

and we need to get on that flight.

我们需要赶上那趟班机

And we'd like to buy your tickets to Havana

我们想买你们飞往哈瓦那的机票

and give you two free tickets to Madrid.

免费送你们两张飞往马德里的机票

Tell them Madrid's closer.

告诉他们去马德里比较近

They know where Madrid is.

他们知道马德里在哪里

Just remind them. We know where Madrid is.

只是提醒他们, 我们知道马德里在哪

He wants your watch.

他想要你的手表

This watch was a graduation present from my parents.

这是我父母送的毕业礼物

Could I write you a check for some money instead?

我可以用开支票给你钱代替吗

We'll take the money, too.

钱我们也要拿

He liked my shirt and my pants, too.

他还喜欢我的上衣和裤子

And everything that was in my suitcase and my suitcase.

我行李箱里的所有东西,还有行李箱本身

Hey, she took my "News Night" baseball cap.

她拿走了我的"晚间新闻"棒球帽

I think we have more of those.

那种帽子我们有的是

These are our seats.

这是我们的位子

All right.

We'll see him come on from here.

从这里能看到他登机

I look like an idiot.

我看起来像个傻瓜

You look kind of cute.

你看起来挺可爱的

I look like I...

我看起来....

just really, really, really like the Olympics.

像是冬奥会的脑残粉

You never called Hallie, did you?

你没给哈莉打电话,对吧

No.

没有

Jesus Christ, Jim.

天呐,吉姆

The law is plainly failing rape victims.

法律显然维护不了强奸受害者

That must be obvious to you.

这点你肯定知道

It is, but in fairness, the law wasn't built to serve victims.

对,但公平起见,法律不是为受害者服务的

In fairness? I know.

公平起见,我知道

Do you believe me?

你相信我吗

Do I believe you? Of course I do.

我相信你吗,当然相信

Seriously. I'm not here on a factfinding mission.

认真说,我不是来这里发掘真相的

I'm just curious. Be really honest.

我只是好奇,一定要说实话

Okay.

好吧

I've heard two competing stories.

我听到了两个互相矛盾的故事

One from a very credible woman

一个是一个非常可信

who as far as I can see has no reason to lie.

在我看来没理由说谎的女士说的

The other from a guy I judge to be a little sketchy

另一个是我认为不正直

who has every reason to lie and I am

且有充分理由说谎的男士说的

I'm obligated to believe the sketchy guy.

我有义务相信那个不正直的男士

This isn't a courtroom.

这里不是法庭

You're not legally obligated to presume innocence.

你没有法律义务假定他清白

I believe I'm morally obligated. You know, you're a good guy,

我在道德上有义务,你是个好人

but do people tell you a lot that your head's up your ass?

但是不是经常有人说你脑子进水了

They do, and I absolutely allow for that possibility.

没错,我也绝对认为有这个可能

I'm the guy who goes around

我就是那个四处跟人说,凶杀案被捕(1995年刑事法庭宣判他无罪)

saying OJ's not guilty because a jury said so.

陪审团认为OJ无罪那他就无罪的人

I'm not gonna get a jury.

我这案子不会开庭审理的

I know, and I can imagine how frustrating

我知道,我能想象你有多沮丧...

No, you can't imagine.

不,你无法想象

No, I can't.

对,我不能

But it is a huge, dangerous,

但在电视观众前自己审讯

scaryasshit mistake to convene your own trial

是个十分危险并可怕的错误

in front of a television audience where there's no due process,

那里没有法定诉讼程序

no lawyers, no discovery, no rules of procedure,

没有律师,没有证据开示,没有程序法则

no decisions on admissible evidence, threat of perjury,

无需裁决证据可用性,作伪证无需负责

confrontation of witnesses or any of the things we do

没有证人对质,或任何我们有的程序...

To ensure that rapists go to Stanford Medical School.

来确保强奸犯上斯坦福大学医学院

To ensure an innocent person isn't destroyed.

来确保不会毁掉一个无辜的人

The law can acquit. The Internet never will.

法律能宣告无罪,可是网络永远不能

The Internet is used for vigilantism every day.

民间自卫每天都诉求于网络

But this is a whole new level

但这是全新的阶段

and if we go there, we're truly fucked.

如果我们走到那一步,我们就完蛋了

I'm not a vigilante.

我不是民间自卫人士

Do you want to live in a world where

你想生活在这样的世界吗

Do you want to hear the advice I get?

你想听听我收到的忠告吗

I mean, this is real advice.

这是真正的忠告

In pamphlets.

小册子上写的

Say you have a boyfriend. Wear a wedding ring.

说你有男友,戴上枚婚戒

I'm supposed to protect myself from a man

我得假装自己是男人的附属品

by pretending I'm the property of another man.

来保护自己免受别的男人的侵害

And, of course, there's no shortage of good fashion advice.

当然,还有不少该如何穿衣打扮的忠告

Mary. When you came in here,

玛丽,你进来时

you wanted to go to a public place

你说想去公共场所

because you were scared I'd cry rape.

因为你害怕我会喊强奸

I'm scared of getting raped.

我害怕被强奸

I'm scared all the time.

我无时无刻都害怕

All the time.

无时无刻

So you know what my site does?

你知道我的网站有什么用吗

It scares you.

它有威慑作用

It scares the living shit out of any guy

它能把任何在未取得对方同意前

who thinks even once about putting his hands

就想动手动脚的男人

on someone without an invitation.

吓得屁滚尿流

You're right to name your attacker.

你有权说出攻击你的人的名字

You may even be obligated to.

你甚至有义务说出来

But the site is gonna clobber an innocent person

但这个网站会把一个无辜的人活剥了皮

and there is no chance that it won't.

这种事无可避免

And if you face off with the guy you've accused on TV,

如果你在电视上对峙你控诉之人

it is going to be a lawless food fight

会毫无法纪,闹得很难看

with irreversible, irretrievable consequences.

后果严重,不堪设想

Teams will be formed, you will be slutshamed,

人们会各执己见,你会被贴上荡妇标签

and you won't get the justice you're looking for.

而且你也不会讨回公道

That's why I'm asking you to refuse.

所以我才要求你拒绝上电视

I don't understand why you need me to refuse.

我不懂你为什么需要我拒绝

It's your show. Why don't you just not do it?

这是你的节目,你不能不采访我吗

I've been overruled.

我被否决了

It's a promotable story that'll bring in a younger audience.

因为此次报道会吸引大批年轻观众

I don't have a problem with that.

我对此没有意见

It's sports, Mary.

这是一场赛事,玛丽

It'll be covered like sports.

就像播体育比赛一样报道你

I'm gonna win this time.

我会赢下这场比赛

All right.

好吧

Thanks for hearing me out.

谢谢你听我说了这么多

We'll be in touch with you.

我们会跟你保持联系

You miss your wife? Yes.

你想念你的妻子吗,想

Uh, yes. Yes, Mr. Chairman.

是,是,主席大人

I miss my wife. That's affirmative.

我想念我的妻子,确实想念

I was married to her for 11 minutes

我跟她结婚刚11分钟

before I was taken to jail. Yes, I miss my wife.

就被关进了监狱,是,我很想她

So is she like you or is she like,

她是你这个类型还是其它类型

I don't know, what do you call it?

叫什么来着

I don't know what you're asking. A trophy wife.

不知道你问什么,花瓶妻

A guy like you could get, you know.

你们这种成功人士会娶的那种

Is she a trophy wife or is she smart?

是个花瓶还是有头脑的女人呢

She's very smart.

她相当聪明

Is that something you're saying because people say that?

你这么说是因为别人这么评价她吗

She went to school at Cambridge in England.

她是英国剑桥毕业的

She's considered one of the best in the world at her job

她在自己的领域里数一数二

You've got to stop being a prick. What did I do now?

你能不能不那么混蛋,我又怎么了

I know that Cambridge is in goddamn England, shithead.

我他妈知道剑桥在英国,你个傻缺

Why is the first thing you tell me is where she went to school?

你为什么先说她是哪毕业的

My wife is smarter than I am in every way imaginable

我妻子在各个方面都比我聪明

and it never makes me mad.

我从没为此觉得不爽

I don't feel a crippling inferiority complex

当我想到她的聪明与才智时

turn into rage and bad decisions

我没有那种由严重的自卑

when I think about her being smart.

转化为愤怒和不理智行为的感觉

You're saying I do? It seems to come up a lot.

那你是说我有喽,你好像经常这么表现出来

I don't like media types.

我不喜欢传媒行业的人

East Coast elites. Yeah.

东海岸的精英,对

That's a thoroughly original opinion.

这个见解真是太独到了

I've never heard that before.

在下闻所未闻

See, you people think we can't recognize sarcasm.

看吧,你们这种人觉得我们听不懂讽刺

We can. We just call it being an asshole.

我们听得懂,我们管它叫装犊子

And we call you a shit kicker.

我们管你这种人叫做饭桶

And you still don't think you look down at some people.

你还不承认你瞧不起人

Down is where some people are.

有些人就是让人瞧不起

What's your mission to civilize?

你教化众生的使命是什么

Who told you about that?

谁告诉你的

You did. When?

你说的,什么时候

A while ago. I don't remember that.

之前说的,我不记得有这事

Mission to civilize, what is that?

教化众生,什么意思

Nothing.

没什么

It's not nothing. It's just a joke.

肯定有什么,只是个玩笑

No, it's not. It's nothing.

不是,什么都不是

What is it?

是什么

It's a reference to Don Quixote.

引用堂吉诃德的话而已

The knight? He wasn't a real knight.

那个骑士吗,他算不上真正的骑士

He was an old man who was delusional. He thought he was a knight.

一个精神错乱的老头子,自以为是骑士

He took on a world that was bleak and morally corrupt.

跟一个无可救药且道德败坏的世界较量

How'd he do?

他怎么样了

He got his ass kicked.

他被人整惨了

See? And that's the thing.

看吧,重点就在这儿

I don't want to see you get your ass kicked.

我不想你被人整

That's that's not true. That was dishonest.

这不是真话,我说的是假话

I badly want to see you get your ass kicked.

其实我太想看到你被人整的惨样了

I know.

我知道

And that picture of you and your father,

那张你和你父亲的照片

I'll bet he wasn't trying to teach you about civic morality.

我敢说他不是在教你什么社会公德

I'll bet he was just trying to teach you to fish.

他肯定只是在教你钓鱼而已

Please, you have to take your seats now.

请各位现在务必回到自己的座位

We're pushing back from the gate and all passengers

我们即将离开登机口

must take their seats, please. Thank you.

请各位乘客务必就坐,谢谢

We had seats across the aisle from him.

我们和他的座位就隔了个过道

The honeymooners had two

那对新婚夫妇的座位

seats across the aisle from Edward Snowden.

离爱德华·斯诺登仅隔了一个过道

Boris and Natasha had the golden tickets.

博瑞斯和娜塔莎的机票真是绝了

We'd have had him the whole flight except for one thing.

我们本可全程采访他,除了一点

He's not on the plane. You know where he is?

他不在飞机上,你知道他在哪吗

Probably back in the airport. Yeah.

差不多还在机场,对

So we'll be flying 600 miles an hour

而我们将以每小时960公里的速度

away from the story.

飞离报道现场

Fuck!

妈的

Why didn't you call her?

你为什么没打给她

What?

什么

Why didn't you call Hallie?

你为什么没给哈莉打电话

You're a noodge, Maggie. You know that?

你很唠叨,玛姬,你知道吗

I'm just asking.

我就是问问

If you really like her, it's a stupid thing

如果你真心喜欢她,这么做很蠢...

I like you.

我喜欢你

And I don't really know why you don't know that.

而且我真不知道你为什么没看出来

Because

因为...

because if you wanted to be with me, you'd be with me.

如果你想跟我在一起就会跟我在一起了

That's just not at all true.

这么说完全不对

You were with Don when I met you.

我们初识时你和唐在一起

You never called me from New Hampshire.

你在新罕布什尔州时从没给我打电话

Yes, I did. No, you didn't. Ever.

我给你打了,不,你从没打过

And you knew I had split up with Don and you knew why.

你知道我和唐分开了,你知道原因

You went through Lisa, you went through Hallie.

你跟利萨在一起,跟哈莉在一起

And you never called me from New Hampshire.

你没从新罕布什尔打电话给我

So it's really not as obvious as you think it is.

所以事情没你说的那么想当然

And it's also probably not true.

而且它很可能不是真的

Well, the rest might be right

其它的部分有可能是真的

it's not, but it had potential

它虽然不是真的,但有可能

but the last thing was unambiguously wrong.

但最后一点绝对是错的

What language are you I do like you.

你在说什么,我确实喜欢你

I like you and I'm glad I said it.

我喜欢你,而且我很高心终于说出来了

Even though now I wish I had said it

虽然我现在希望自己应该在

at the end of a 13hour flight.

长达13小时的航程结束时再跟你说

Yeah, this is gonna be uncomfortable.

现在情况会有点尴尬

I'm gonna switch seats with someone.

我要跟别人换位子

I'll switch seats. I'll sit in Snowden's seat.

我要换位子了,我去坐在斯诺登的位子上

That's not far enough.

坐得还不够远

It's gonna be weird if we can see each other.

如果我们能看见对方,感觉会很奇怪

Okay.

好吧

I'm making a motion that the court

我要提出一个动议

vacate its initial contempt finding

法庭应该取消最初的蔑视罪指控

because enough is enough.

因为要知道适可而止

Do I need grounds? Sure.

我理由充分吗,当然

The government now possesses information

政府已经掌握足够的信息

that will help it independently find the source.

可以自己找到线人

But mostly, enough is enough.

但最主要的原因还是,得适可而止

You can't lock up a man for 52 days

你不能把人关上52天

without him knowing

却不告诉他

when or even if he's ever getting out.

他何时甚至有无可能被释放

You can't lock up a reporter

你不能因为一名记者保护他的线人

for protecting his source.

就把他关起来

You can't have everything. And you Rebecca.

你不可能事事称心,而且,丽贝卡

I have not yielded the floor.

我还没说完

I won't be contesting your motion.

我不会反对你的动议

I'm sorry?

你说什么

I won't be contesting your motion. I'll be joining us.

我不会反对你的动议,我会同意的

This isn't supposed to be punitive. It's supposed to be coercive.

关押本不是为了惩罚,是为了让他说出线人

And plainly he's not giving up the name.

而他显然怎么也不会说的

He'll sleep at home tonight.

他今晚会在家睡

Follow me.

跟我来

Where are we going?

我们要去哪

Exactly where you think we're going.

去你想的那个地方

I don't know what I'm confused.

我不知道,你把我绕晕了

We're running into turbulence.

飞机遇到了气流

You have to go to your seats and put your seat belts on.

你们得回到自己的位子上,系好安全带

This is awkward.

好尴尬

I was sitting far away from you. I was watching episode four.

我坐得离你很远,我在看第四集

I'm sorry, would you mind trading back?

不好意思,你介意换回来吗

We're in the middle of turbulence.

现在飞机遇到了气流

It's nothing. It's due to the action

这没什么,不过是由于

of molecular viscosity called laminar flow.

分子粘度变化而产生的层流

Okay.

好吧

Where did that come from? Sit down. Put on your seat belt.

这又是怎么回事,坐下,系好安全带

And we're joined now by Bree Dorrit, editor of ACN Digital

现在我们请到了布瑞·多里特(ACN在线的编辑)

and father of the ACN gage app.

ACN追踪应用的创始人

Thanks for joining us, Bree. Hi, Sloan.

谢谢你的到来,布瑞,你好,斯隆

We saw some of it in the package we just played,

我们刚刚已经在视频里看过了

but tell us about ACN gage.

但是跟我们说说ACN追踪的细节

It's a map that tells you where celebrities

这是一份地图,告诉你各界名人

have been sighted in New York or Los Angeles.

在纽约或者洛杉矶的哪些地方被人看见了

And soon we'll be expanding to

很快我们会把地图范围扩大到

Vegas and South Beach.

拉斯维加斯和迈阿密南滩

Any time you want, you can scroll around and see, you know,

你可以在任何时候翻看地图

Jude Law was shopping for condoms at Duane Reade on 57th or

裘德·洛在57街的药店买避孕套,或者

So people are out there

所以人们在外面

and they can post a message to us and say,

可以发一条信息告诉我们

"Kristen Bell and her kid are at the 4:00 PM showing "

克里斯汀·贝尔和她的孩子在穹光电影院

of 'How to Train Your Dragon' at the ArcLight"?

观看下午四点场的《驯龙高手》

And it goes right on our map instantly.

接着,这条信息很快就会出现在地图上

So that when Kristen Bell and her kid

然后等克里斯汀·贝尔和她的孩子

come out of the movies,

看完电影出来

there are a dozen sociopaths waiting for them?

外面会有一堆变态等着他们

I don't think that's likely.

我觉得这不太可能

Why not?

为什么不可能

Well, it's the price of fame, isn't it?

这就是成名的代价,不是吗

No, it's not. It's a punishment for it.

不,不是,这是成名的惩罚

Celebrities have been stalked and celebrities have been murdered.

名人被跟踪,甚至被谋杀

What this app is best at is assisting in that, right?

而这款软件无疑在对此推波助澜,对吧

I'm sorry you feel that way.

很抱歉你这么想

ACN gage is citizen journalism.

ACN追踪是公民记者行为

Can you talk about the vetting process

那你能说说这个公民记者行为

the citizen journalism undergoes? The vetting?

都经过了什么审查,审查

People can post more than locations.

人们可发表的不只有方位信息而已

They can post observations. That's right.

他们能发表自己的看法,没错

I'm asking if those posts are factchecked.

我问的是,发布的这些信息有没有经过核查

This is one specific element of the site

这是网站的一个特有元素...

For instance, in a post today

打个比方,今天的信息里

a citizen journalist tells us

一位公民记者告诉大家

that Jimmy Kimmel was visibly intoxicated last night

吉米·坎摩尔昨晚被人目睹

at the Soho House in West Hollywood.

在西好莱坞的苏活酒吧喝得烂醉如泥

That's right.

没错

Jimmy Kimmel was with his family

可是昨晚吉米·坎摩尔和家人待在

in Cabo San Lucas last night.

卡波圣卢卡斯(墨西哥城市)

People don't read this with the expectation of it being true.

大家看的时候没指望这消息是真实的

Everyone Excuse me?

每个人都,不好意思

Everyone People don't have an expectation

每个人都,大家都没有对

that what they're reading is true?

他们读到的材料的真实性抱有期望

They read it for the immediacy.

用这个软件的人要的是即时性

But you're using the word journalism,

但你用到了记者这个词

which means there is an expectation

这说明有人会期望

that what they're reading is true.

他们阅读的材料是真实可靠的

But let me take it a step further.

那让我再问一个问题

Let's pretend it was true that Jimmy Kimmel

假设吉米·坎摩尔确实

was intoxicated last night at the Soho House in West Hollywood.

昨晚在西好莱坞的苏活酒馆喝得烂醉如泥

It's not true, but we don't care, so let's pretend

虽然不是真的,但我们无所谓

that it is since that's what we're doing anyway.

反正要装,我们就当它是真的吧

Why does that belong on our website?

这消息为什么应该出现在我们的网站上呢

Leave her on as long as she wants.

让她继续问到满意为止

Honestly, I think there's a shifting definition

说实话,我觉得现在私人空间

of what's public and private space.

和公共空间的分界线在改变

There is, and we should care about that.

没错,我们该关心这一点

But my question is why should we care

但我的问题是,我们为什么该关心

about a talk show host drinking at a bar?

一个谈话节目主持人在不在酒吧喝酒

Don't you think it's great that we're not putting people

你不觉得我们不再过度追捧崇拜明星

up on a pedestal and worshipping them anymore?

让他们走下神坛是件好事吗

I don't think celebrities

我不觉得明星们

are one of the bigger problems facing us,

是我们需要面对的问题之一

but aren't we the ones building the pedestal?

但我们不正是把他们供上神坛的人吗

You've got a map that gives us their location.

我们还建了个标出他们位置的地图呢

The idea is that we're acknowledging that they're real people.

重点是,我们在强调他们也是人

I wonder how many of us didn't already know that.

不知道有多少人不清楚他们也是人

But you're doing more than acknowledging they're real people.

但你现在的做法不止在强调他们是人

You're beating them up for it.

你在为此惩罚他们

Aren't they protected by

他们身边有成堆的钱护体

the piles of money they're surrounded by?

不会有问题的

Okay, what's the line of demarcation?

分界线在哪里

You make over X dollars a year

如果你每年挣超过X美金

and now you get to be treated by us

我们就可以把你当成一个

as a regular person who's basically had

脚上绑了电子跟踪仪的

an electronic bracelet slapped on their ankle. What does X equal?

正常人对待, X具体会是多少

It would be silly to name an exact dollar amount.

真要敲定个确切金额也太傻了

You're paid $55,000 a year. Well, that's private.

你年薪55000 ,这是私人信息

Sorry. That's almost twice

抱歉,这几乎是我国四口之家

the national average for a family of four.

平均年收入的两倍

Do your piles of cash protect you from this interview

你那堆钱能在这场

in which I'm intentionally stripping you of your dignity?

我故意刁难羞辱你的采访中保护你吗

And, by the way, I've managed to do it without lying once.

顺便一说,我连一个谎都不用撒

So I'm going to give you another chance to answer my question

所以,在我自己回答之前

before I answer it myself.

我再给你一次的机会

What's the value of an unsourced,

一则来源不清,真实度不清

unvetted story about a grown man drinking at a bar?

关于一名成年男子在酒吧喝酒的消息到底有何价值

I can't give you all the time in the world. It's entertainment.

不好意思,时间到,就是为了娱乐大众

My concern isn't for the celebrities,

我不担心那些明星们

even though as sure as we're sitting here,

虽然百分百打保票

someone's gonna get hurt.

一定有人会受伤害

My concern is for the rest of us

我担心的是我们这些

who you're turning into a wild pack of prideless punks.

被你试图改造得无自尊无休养的人们

That's "News Night" For June 24.

这里是6月24日的《晚间新闻》

I'm Sloan Sabbith filling in for Will McAvoy.

我是临时替补威尔·麦卡沃伊的斯隆·莎碧斯

Terry Smith's up next with the "Capitol Report."

接下来请您收看泰利·史密斯主持的国会报告

We're clear.

结束

Pruit's gonna kill you for this.

普鲁特会杀了你的

I know.

我知道

Did you put her up to that?! Let's go in my office.

是你让她做的吗,进我办公室说吧

No! We'll go where I fucking say we go! Charlie.

不,我他妈说去哪就去哪,查理

Did you put her up to it? Nobody put me up to anything.

是你让她做的吗,没人让我做任何事

What did you think you were doing?

你以为你在干什么

You saw the questions she was gonna ask?

她要问的问题你看过吗

Course I saw the questions.

我当然看过

I was doing the interview the only way that made sense to me.

我用我觉得唯一合理的方法进行了采访

You were openly insubordinate!

你这是公开违反上级指令

I was told to do this interview.

是你让我做这场采访的

You knew what I was looking for!

你知道我想要的采访是怎样的

I did and I didn't like it, but I did it anyway.

我知道,我不喜欢,但我还是安排了采访

That was my interview.

那是我的采访

I tried to do the best I could, but I didn’t…

我已经尽力了,但我不觉得

I'm tired of this.

我受够了

Did you get the Princeton kid?

普林斯顿大学的那个人你约到了吗

Charlie, let's go into my office and sit down for a minute.

查理,来我办公室坐下说吧

Did you get the Princeton kid?

普林斯顿大学的那个孩子你约到了吗

No. Why not?

没有,为什么

Couldn't find her.

我找不到她

You couldn't...

你找不到...

No.

You couldn't find her?! No.

你找不到她,对

Is this a mutiny?!

你们这是要造反吗

It's an intervention.

我们是在想办法干预

I'm trying to keep this together!

我不想我们分离崩析

Her and her, tell them to pack their shit and get out of here.

她和她,让她们打包滚

I apologize for the interview. I don't.

我为那场采访道歉,我不

Pack up your shit and get out of here, lady. Look

女士,打包现在就滚,听着

She tore apart our network,

她把我们台贬得四分五裂

except it isn't ours, it's mine.

但这不是我们台,是我的

So either Thelma and Louise

所以要么五分钟之内

vacate the premises in the next five minutes

这俩姐妹花滚蛋

or I will fire the motherfucking lot of you right now.

要么我就他妈炒了你们所有人

No, you won't. Cause you can't.

你不会的,因为你没这权利

Only I can. A parting gift from Mrs. Lansing.

只有我有这个权利,这是兰辛女士的离别礼物

Who on her worst day would never

她在最低迷的时候也不会...

We need to talk.

我们得谈谈

You and me, right now, okay?

就我俩,就现在,好吗

Upstairs.

上楼说

Nobody leaves the premises until we figure out

我们商量好如何解决这场灾难前

how to fix this fucking calamity.

谁他妈也别走

I'll be back in a minute.

我很快回来

Let's meet in my office. I'm there.

我们办公室说,好

It's okay. It's over.

没事了,结束了

Charlie had a heart attack a few hours ago.

几小时前,查理犯了急性心肌梗塞

He died.

他去世了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xwbjsjj/518461.html