《美女上错身》精讲 13(在线收听

Mrs. Wellner.

维尔纳夫人

I appreciate you sending me to that spa,

我很感谢你送我去那个水疗馆

but how is this going to help our case?

但这对我们的案子有什么帮助吗

Your husband knows you've been reluctant to testify,

你丈夫知道你不愿意出庭作证

but suddenly you're unpredictable.

但突然间 你变得捉摸不透了

Well, makeover or not,

好吧 无论外表怎样改变

he's right. I won't.

他是对的 我不会出庭作证的

Then you'll bluff.

那你可以虚张声势

Sometimes you got to fake it to make it.

有些时候 伪装才能达成目的

So stand tall and walk with confidence.

所以 站直 自信的迈开步子

Like this.

像这样

I call it the toe tap booty bounce.

我叫它 "垫步 甩臀"

Come on. Listen to your lawyer.

来吧 听你律师的话

Shoulders back, show the rack.

肩膀向后 秀出身材

Toe... tap...Booty bounce.

垫步...甩臀

That's it!One more time.

就是它 再来一遍

I found this young lady wandering the hall.

我看到这位年轻女士在大厅闲逛

She says she's a friend. Cute shorts.

她说她是你的朋友 短裤不错

They're yours. You left them in the pool house.

这是你的 你把它忘在泳池边的房间了

Everything okay here? We could use some privacy.

这是怎么回事 我们需要一些隐私

Thank you.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnscsjj/518766.html