《美女上错身》精讲 15(在线收听

Malpractice? Oh, it gets better.

治疗不当 还有更有趣的

Malpractice against a shrink.

告一个心理医生治疗不当

And I know how much you love the shrinks.

我知道你很喜欢心理医生的

But it's your case.

但这是你的案子

Was my case. I'm bowing out.

曾经是 我退出

Conflict of interest.

我有利益冲突

What was the conflict? My interest.

什么冲突了 我的利益啊

I was sittingin the middle ofa depo.

我在宣誓作证的时候

You know what I realized?

知道我意识到什么吗

Life is short.

人生苦短啊

This is what I have associates for.

这就是我雇你的原因啊

You have an appearance in 45 minutes. Don't mess it up.

四十五分钟后出庭 好好干

Good morning. Good morning.

早上好 早上好

Casual Wednesday?

周三便装日吗

Oh. I've got a... business trip... in Palm Springs for...

我要去...棕榈泉...参加一个..

Continuing legal education?

关于法律再教育的商务旅行

Yes. That. What you just said.

没错 就是你说的那个

You mind if the new guy rides shotgun on this one?

你介不介意让那个新人做我副手

Good thinking, Kaswell. We can bill him out,

好想法 卡斯维 给他一次机会

and you can show him the ropes.

你可以教会他点东西

Seriously,

不是吧

are all your clothes at the dry cleaners again?

你又把所有衣服都送去干洗了吗

Um, I'm fine.

我没事

Let's get you into something a little less comfortable.

我给你找件像样点的

I'm taking the day off, Teri.

我要放假一天 泰丽

Yeah, right. Since when do you say the words "Day off"?

是啊 你什么时候学会"放假"这个词了

I just came in to get my paycheck.

我是来拿薪水支票的

Speaking of which,

说到这个

where do I get my paycheck?

我该到哪拿我的薪水支票啊

Bingum...

宾格温...

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnscsjj/518768.html