《美女上错身》精讲 17(在线收听

Clearly, I am missing something here.

很明显 我没有搞清情况

I don't understand.

我搞不懂

What I'm saying is,

我想说的是

maybe we could push the trial just a few days...

也许我们可以把审讯推后几天...

I understand what a continuance is, Ms. Bingum.

我懂诉讼延期的意思 宾格温女士

What I don't understand is why you're asking for one.

我不懂的是你为什么这么要求

Well, first of all, I need time to prepare.

首先 我需要时间准备

Prepare? What's to prepare?

准备 有什么好准备的

It's like giving birth.

这就跟生孩子一样

I've never actually done that.

我还真没生过

The point is, it is a re-trial.

很简单 这是重审

You've already done it once.

你已经准备过一遍了

And besides, you're the most thoroughly

而且你是我认识的律师里

prepared lawyer I know.

准备得最充分的了

I'm sure you're really good at stuff, too.

我敢肯定你也是有强项的

Honestly I really need a mental health day.

说实话 我需要一个心理健康日

I'm supposed to be on my way to the desert.

我本来应该在去沙漠的路上了

Counsel. My best friend, Stacy,

律师 我最好的朋友史黛西

is in my office right now...

正在我办公室里...

with a cooler and

带着冷饮箱

an iPod loaded with road-trip music.

和装满公路旅行音乐的IPod播放器

Is there something wrong with you?

你是不是有毛病

I mean, in the head, in the noggin, upstairs?

我是说脑袋瓜是不是出了问题

What? No.

什么 没啊

I heard you got shot. It's true. I did.

我听说你被枪击了 的确如此

Did it affect your ability to reason, your judgment?

不会是影响你的推理还有判断吧

Nope. Total flesh wound.

没有 完全是皮外伤

Didn't even feel it.

现在都没感觉了

If you say so.

随你怎么说

My calendar is a mess.

我的日程排得一团糟

I want this off my docket.

我希望尽快处理这个案子

We start immediately.

我们马上开始

Get out of my office. Have a lovely day.

你们可以出去了 过得愉快

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnscsjj/518770.html