《美女上错身》精讲 18(在线收听

"Mental health day."

"心理健康日"

I'd like a mental health month.

我还想来个心理健康月呢

Maybe a year.

心理健康年更好

Somewhere in the islands, string bikini, a thong...

到某个小岛上 穿着比基尼和丁字裤

a guy named Wong.

还有个姓王的男人

For the first year, Jake and I had the kind of marriage

第一年 杰克和我的婚姻

that made our friends jealous.

让我们的朋友们都羡慕不已

Until his second personality emerged?

直到他第二人格出现吗

Believe me, I know how that sounds.

相信我 我知道这听起来很怪

Dissociative identity disorder.

分离性人格识别障碍[精神分裂]

You're familiar withit? Very familiar.

你很熟悉吗 非常熟

Really?

是吗

I watched a lot of "All My Children"

我学法律的时候

when I wasstudying forthe bar.

看了很多集《我的孩子们》

I know it seems far-fetched.

我知道听起来有点牵强

But trust me, it is real.

但是相信我 这是真的

Simon could not be more different than Jake.

西蒙跟杰克完全不一样

Simon is the man heturned into?

西蒙是他转变出来的那个人格吗

Jake is your basic Type-A, adventure-seeking...

杰克是典型A型男 喜欢冒险

"Let's climb the Matterhorn this summer" frat boy.

"今年夏天我们去爬马特洪峰吧" 那种男孩

That's the guy Ifell for.

那才是我爱上的人

Simon should work for the I.R.S.

西蒙该去国税局工作

He's cranky. He hates people,

他脾气古怪 厌恶与人交往

spends all day in the library...

整天呆在图书馆

will only eat foods that are white.

只吃白色食物

You know the type?

你知道那种类型的人吗

I've dated them.

我有跟这种人约会过

If he were a dwarf,

如果他是七个小矮人之一

he'd be grumpy.

他就是脾气火爆那个

Exactly.

没错

I would come home from work,

我上班回家

and I wouldn't know which guy I was getting.

都不知道要面对的是哪个人

I found this Dr. Farrar whospecialized inthis condition...

我发现法拉尔医生专门治疗这种情况...

and IconvincedJake to go.

我说服杰克去她那看看

She treated him for six months,

她治了他六个月

and shegot rid ofone of the personalities, all right...

她的确是去掉了一个人格

the wrong one.

但却去错了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnscsjj/518771.html