《美女上错身》精讲 27(在线收听

Uh, I apologize on Parker's behalf.

我代表帕克向你道歉

His last-minute text cancelation--

他在最后一秒发短信说不来

very tacky.

太不够意思了

It's okay.

没事

Well, we'll just get even-- order

那我们就

the most expensive things on the menu and bill him.

点菜单上最贵的菜来报复他吧

If you'd still like to eat.

如果你还想一起吃的话

I'm not gonna turn down a free meal.

我可不会拒绝免费的晚餐

Um, may we have the wine list, please? Thank you.

可以给我们一份酒单吗 谢谢

So... I guess we just update each other.

看来我们已经了解案子的新进展了

Your case seems to be going well.

你的案子似乎十分顺利

Thanks to you. Wrongful death? Stroke of genius.

多亏了你啊 非正常死亡 神来之笔

When we win, I'll make sure Parker knows.

我们赢了之后 我会告诉帕克的

Oh, it's fine. You don't have to. Oh, don't do that.

没事 不用的 别那样

Quietly competent doesn't make partner.

不明争只暗斗是成不了合伙人的

Did that just sound really cutthroat?

这句话是不是很冷血

No.

Okay, you need to work on your poker face.

好吧 你还是多练练怎么说谎吧

Sorry, I should get that. It might be Parker.

对不起 我得接电话 可能是帕克

Oh, just let it go. I can't imagine what he--

不用管他啦 我真不知道

Hello?

你好

Jane? Is everything all right?

简 有什么事吗

Where are you?

你在哪

Can people actually kill themselves with shoelaces?

鞋带真能用来自杀吗

I'll let you know. I'm so sorry I ruined your night.

我试完告诉你 不好意思毁了你的约会

Jane, it's fine. No, I- I tried Teri.

简 没关系 不 我打过电话给泰丽

I even tried the new mailroom guy.

我甚至还找了收发室的新人

Stop apologizing.

别道歉了

You didn't ruin anything. Parker never even showed.

你什么都没有破坏 帕克没有出现

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnscsjj/518780.html