《美女上错身》精讲 32(在线收听

"Schmoopy"?

"小可耐"

Triple-word score and a bingo -- write it down.

三倍词 答对了 记下来吧

I already gave you mani-pedi.

"修剪指甲"这个词也就算了

I'm not giving you that.

我不能再让步了

It's a word.Enlighten me.

那是个单词 那你倒是造个句啊

"Schmoopy" is what my boyfriend used to call me.

"小可耐" 我男朋友以前就这么称呼我

What boyfriend?

哪个男朋友

Um... - Yeah, that's what I thought --

呃 没错 我就知道

made-up word, made-up boyfriend.

编造单词 编造男朋友

Hey, that was really mean.

喂 太恶毒了吧

Oh, no, I'm not judging. I mean, look at me.

不 我不是在评判你 看看我

I'm the one who just dropped 25 grand on that dating service.

我可是花了2万5千美金给约会中介

And what do I have to show for it? Bubkes.

结果呢 什么也没捞着

$25,000?

2万5千美金

You're the one who found it for me

是你帮我找的

not that I'm blaming you...

我不是在责怪你

but, you know, for that much money,

但你知道 花了那么多钱

I figured they'd find me a prince...

我以为他们会为我找个王子

or at least a Baldwin.

或者至少是个鲍德温那样的

Ooh, yeah, but not the younger one. -No.

是呀 但不要是年小的那个 没错

Well, I hope you got your money back.

我希望你能把钱要回来

I called. They said they fulfilled their end of the bargain.

我打过电话 他们说他们履行了合约

Well, that's unacceptable.

让人难以接受

Yeah, well, I didn't want to cause a stink.

是的 我不想惹一身骚

You know, I have enough conflict in my day job.

工作上的各种冲突我已经受够了

Do you know what you need? Mm-hmm -- two W's and a "Q".

知道你需要什么吗 两个W一个Q

A good lawyer.

一名优秀的律师

First thing tomorrow, you're coming to my office,

明早第一件事 你来我办公室

and we're getting your money back.

我们来把你的钱要回来

All right, fine, but I'm still challenging you on "Schmoopy".

好的 不过我还是反对"小可耐"这个单词

Fine.

好吧。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnscsjj/518785.html