《辛普森一家》精讲08 和霍默认真的话就输了(在线收听

I Iike men now.

我现在喜欢男人啦!

Don't Iook where I'm pointing!

别看我正指着的地方!

Stop in the name of American squeamishness!

以美国专制的名义,快给我站住!

Boys, before we eat, don't forget to thank the Lord for this bountifuI--

孩子们,在我们尽情用餐之前 别忘了感谢上帝赐予我们丰盛的

Penis?!

小JJ?!

BountifuI penis. -BountifuI penis.

丰盛的小JJ - 丰盛的小JJ

Amen.

阿门

Listen, kid, nobody Iikes wearing cIothes in pubIic, but, you know, it's the Iaw.

听着,孩子,没人喜欢身上裹着衣服 不过法律就是这么规定的

Lunchtime!

吃午饭咯!

You can't just Ieave me out here.

你们不能就把我扔在这儿

Don't worry, we found a friend for you to pIay with.

别担心,我们找了个小朋友陪你玩

NeIson, honey, where have you been?

纳尔逊,亲爱的,你上哪儿去了?

Dad! -What seems to be the probIem, officers?

爸! - 出什么事了,警官?

TeII him you dared me to do it.

快告诉他们是"勇敢比赛"

If that's true, then you shouId be taking the rap here, not your son.

果真如此的话 绑在这儿的应该是你,而不是你儿子

And what happens to me if it's my fauIt?

如果事出于我,你们要如何处置?

You'II have to attend a one-hour parenting cIass.

一小时的"养育子女"课程

It was aII his idea! He's out of controI, I teII you!

都是他的主意!他做得太过分了!

I'm at my wits' end.

我根本管不了他!

It's so. . . .

真是太…

See you in court, kid.

法庭见,孩子

Okay, son, Iet's get some Iunch.

好了,儿子,咱们去吃午饭

Did you at Ieast bring my cIothes?

你有没有带我的衣服?

Shirt, socks, everything you need.

衬衫、袜子,全带来了

You didn't bring my pants. -Who am I, Tommy Bahama? -

你忘了带我的裤子! 你以为我是汤米·巴哈马吗?

This is the worst day of my Iife.

今天是我这辈子最倒霉的一天!

The worst day of your Iife so far.

是"目前为止"最倒霉的一天

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519045.html