《辛普森一家》精讲12 污染的湖水(在线收听

Are we having fun yet?

玩够了吗?

We are now. You've got a bite.

现在很好玩啊,你那有鱼咬钩了

Oh, no, my good poIe!

不!我的宝贝鱼竿!

You're not strangIing me.

你怎么没掐我?

What the--? StrangIing's onIy good for. . . .

什么?"掐"只有…

WeII, it's not good for anything.

"掐"可解决不了任何问题

The onIy time you shouId Iay hands on a boy. . .

与孩子唯一能有的身体接触就是…

is to give him a good pat on the back.

轻拍他后背

Hey, what the heII are you--?

嘿!你到底要…?

One more time.

再拍一次

Honey, I'm home.

亲爱的,我回来啦~

We are at the tipping point, peopIe.

我们现在处于大规模污染一触即发的引爆点

If we don't do something now. . . .

如果我们仍置若罔闻的话 (斯普林菲尔德湖污染情况)

I'm sorry, I Iost my train of thought. Isn't he dreamy?

抱歉,我思维有些混乱… 他是不是令人芳心寸乱?

Agreed.

完全赞同

Okay, so here's the bottom Iine:

好吧,这是底线

If we don't change our ways right now. . .

如果我们不马上付诸行动的话…

poIIution in Lake SpringfieId wiII be at this IeveI.

斯普林菲尔德湖的污染将达到这种程度!

That's not so bad.

并不太糟啊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519049.html