《辛普森一家》精讲14 不可思议的猪猪(在线收听

Don't get any ideas.

千万别瞎想

Maybe we shouId kiss, just to break the tension.

也许我们应该亲一下 以缓解我们之间的紧张关系

Nothing. Nothing.

没什么,没什么

What's going on here?

这儿是怎么了?

I'm not sure that pig shouId be in the house.

我觉得猪不应该进屋的

And by the way, what are you doing with his Ieavings?

另外,你打算怎么处理…它的排泄物?

Don't worry. I've devised a most eIegant soIution.

别担心,这事尽在掌握之中

It's Ieaking.

这玩意儿漏了

It's not Ieaking, it's overfIowing.

不是漏,是溢出来了

He fiIIed up the whoIe siIo in just two days?

才两天它就拉了这一大罐子?!

WeII, I heIped.

也有我拉的

Homer, stop! Stop. I know it's easy for your mind to wander. . .

荷马,等等!停下 我知道你容易三心二意

but I want you to reaIIy concentrate on me.

你一定要好好听我说

I can't escape the feeIing that this is the crisis Grampa warned us about.

我一直觉得这就是 爷爷试图警告我们的灾难

You have to dispose of that waste properIy.

你一定得把这罐废物处理好

Okay, Marge. I wiII.

好的,玛芝,我会的

You can take Spider-Pig with you.

你可以带上蜘蛛猪一起!

He's not Spider-Pig anymore, he's Harry PIopper.

它不叫蜘蛛猪了,现在叫哈里·波洛特

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519051.html