《辛普森一家》精讲23 逃避追捕(在线收听

WeII, they're China's probIem now.

现在他们是中国的问题了

CoIin!

科林!

I can't hear you!

我听不见!

I never thought my Iife wouId have an absoIuteIy perfect moment, but this is—

我从不曾幻想会经历如此完美时刻 但现在…

Lisa's got a boyfriend that she'II never see again!

丽莎有男朋友了!可惜他们就要诀别了!

perfect.

太完美了

What do we do? -Now we run.

我们该怎么办? - 逃跑

I'm afraid we Iost them, sir.

很遗憾叫他们跑了,先生

Damn it!

见鬼!

WeII, then, you find them and you get them back in the dome.

那就快把他们找回来!把他们丢进圆盖里!

And so nobody eIse gets out. . .

别再叫其他人跑出来

I want roving death squads around the perimeter 24/7.

派人24小时守在那里!

I want 1 0,000 tough guys. . .

我需要10000名骨干精英

and I want 1 0,000 soft guys to make the tough guys Iook tougher. …

我还需要10000虾兵蟹将 好叫精英更显阳刚之气

And here's how I want them arranged: Tough, tough, soft, tough. . .

我要他们这样排列 精英、虾蟹、精英、虾蟹…

soft, soft, tough, tough, soft, soft, tough, soft.

精英、虾蟹、精英、虾蟹…

Sir, I'm afraid you've gone mad with power.

先生,您都被手上的职权搞得抓狂了

Of course. Ever try going mad without power? It's boring. No one Iistens to you.

当然了!无权无势能抓狂吗? 那样就太无聊了,根本没人搭理你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519060.html