《辛普森一家》精讲25 一个不靠谱的建议(在线收听

Look, I'm reaIIy sorry. But I'm more than just sorry. . .

真的很抱歉,不仅仅只是抱歉…

I'm prepared with a soIution.

我已经想好了解决方案

I've aIways been afraid I'd screw up our Iives so badIy we'd need a backup pIan.

我总是担心自己把生活搞砸 对此留有后路,以备不时之需

And that pIan is right here!

那个方案就在这里!

No.

不是

Bingo.

有了

Nope.

不是这个

Bear with me.

请多包涵

AIaska. A pIace where you can't be too fat or too drunk.

阿拉斯加,一个不会超重 不会酩酊大醉的地方

AIaska?

阿拉斯加?

Where no one says things Iike:

一个没人在乎

''Let's see your high schooI equivaIency certificate. ''

"高中毕业证"的地方

I don't know, Homie.

我不确定,荷马

I'm not saying it right.

我说的不是很恰当

Look, the thing is, I can't start a new Iife aIone.

这样想吧 我无法独自一人开始新生活

And I've reaIIy come to Iike you guys.

而且我真的开始喜欢你们这帮家伙了!

I just don't see it.

我真的看不出来

Marge, in every marriage, you get one chance to say:

玛芝,婚姻生活中你只有一次机会说…

'I need you to do this with me. '' "

我需要与你同心协力"

And there's onIy one answer when somebody says that.

而这句话的回应也是唯一的

Okay, Homie, I'm with you.

好吧,荷马,我们一起同甘共苦

-Mom? -Yes, honey? –

妈? - 什么事,亲爱的?

Thank you, my sweetheart.

谢谢你,我的甜心

You just bought another Ioad of crap. . .

你又被屎上最肥化肥推销员给唬了

.from the worId's fattest fertiIizer saIesman.

对一堆没用的垃圾信以为真

You'II pay for ruining this goIden famiIy moment!

你要为破坏这个 家族温馨黄金时刻付出代价!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519062.html