《辛普森一家》精讲31 总统的决策(在线收听

PeopIe got out of the dome before, they're gonna get out again.

之前有人从圆盖跑出来过 所以这事迟早还会再发生

When they do, there's gonna be hearings, investigations. . . .

如果发生,接下来的 就是听证会、深入调查

I'II have to go back to making famiIy comedies.

天啊!那我就得接着去干老本行 拍家庭喜剧

Don't worry, I have a soIution for you, sir.

别担心,我有解决方案,总统先生

In fact, I have five soIutions.

事实上,我有五套方案

You don't have to read them. You'II have deniabiIity.

您不用逐字逐句的阅读,您可以进行否决

I'II take care of it. You know nothing.

这事就交由我全权负责,您不用操心

No. I need to know what I'm approving.

不,我得知道要批准的行动

AbsoIuteIy. But on the other hand, knowing things is overrated.

当然了!但是换句话说… 掌握真相这事总被夸大其词

Anyone can pick something when they know what it is.

了解事实真相后,傻子也能做出判断

It takes reaI Ieadership to pick something you're cIueIess about.

对于真正的领袖来说,其高明之处在于 在全然未知的情况下做出决策

Okay, I pick three. -Try again.

好啦,那我选三号 - 再重选一次

One. Five? -Go higher. Too high.

一号,五号?选个大点的数,太大了

Three? -You said three.

三号 你之前选过了

Six? Two? -There is no six. DoubIe it.

六号,二号 - 没六号,加倍

Four! -As you wish, sir. - 四号

那就听您的,总统

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519068.html