《美女上错身》精讲 38(在线收听

Moving on, let's review small talk.

继续正题 让我们复习下和人闲谈

So, when a guy looks at you from across the room...

当一个男人在房间那头望着你的时候

and he gives you the puffy chest and the perky eyebrow...

他胸膛起伏 眉毛神气活现

and the curled-lip thing, you go up to him and say --

嘴唇还上翘 你就过去对他说

"Excuse me, are you having a stroke?"

不好意思 你是不是中风了

All right. Clearly, this was a bad idea. I'm kidding.

好吧 显然这是个馊主意 我开玩笑的

I'm going in.

我要发动攻势了

Look at the variety of men here.

看这边各式各样的男人啊

Maybe I should try a dating service.

或许我应该试试约会中介

Right, 'cause you have so much trouble finding men.

是哦 因为找男人对你来说挺"困难"的

Sometimes, I feel like I

有时候 我感觉我在

just keep meeting the same guy over and over.

反复地和同一个人约会

Well, maybe you should broaden your search.

或许你应该扩展一下狩猎范围

What do you mean? Like, instead of jocks...

什么意思 比如 除了运动员

you try another type...

你也试试其它的类型

like a cute but somewhat awkward shorter guy...

比如可爱 有些笨拙

with small biceps --

二头肌不发达的矮个子

someone who doesn't take you for granted...

某个会十分珍惜你

and who would give up everything just to be with you.

为了和你在一起可以放弃一切的人

You are so wacky when you drink.

你喝酒之后总是古古怪怪的

I'm gonna go look around.

我去四处转转

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnscsjj/519155.html