《美女上错身》精讲 43(在线收听

You shouldn't have done that.

你不该那样做的

What did you just say to me?

你刚才说什么了

I didn't want the jury to hear that.

我不想让陪审团听见那个

Jane, did you just say "I told you so" To me?

简 你是在对我说"我早告诉你了"吗

No, but I will now.

没有 但我现在要说了

I told you so, I told you so, I told you so.

我早告诉你了 我早告诉你了 我早告诉你了

Well, I have never.

我从来没有

I am absolutely appalled, Jane Bingum well, I'm appalled.

我太震惊了 简·宾格温 我才震惊呢

I appreciate all of you showing up on short notice.

很感谢你们一收到通知就过来了

This is a waste of time.

这简直在浪费时间

Do you have any idea how many sessions I'm missing?

你知道我少做了多少生意吗

Sessions with my clients.

那都是我的客户

Look, nobody's forcing them to walk across the street.

听着 没人逼他们到街对面来

And bite me.

去死吧你

Ladies, don't take this the wrong way,

女士们 别再这样争执了

but we've heard enough from both of you.

我们听得够多了

Then what are we doing here?

那我们在这做什么

I want to speak with the one person

我想和一个人谈谈

we've yet to hear from --

他的想法我们都没有听过

your father.

你们父亲

Are you kidding me? You can't talk to the dead!

你在开玩笑吗 你无法和死人谈话

Excuse me?

再说一遍

Well, I'm not saying it's impossible.

好吧 我也没说毫无可能

Good,

很好

because we're requesting the deposition of Leon Lancaster.

因为我们要求听取利昂·兰卡斯特的证言

Do you know what you're doing?

你知道自己在干什么吗

Lily, for all your issues with your sister...

莉莉 你和妹妹这么多次争执

I haven't once heard you doubt her abilities.

我从没听你质疑过她的能力

She's a phenomenal psychic,

她是个才华出众的灵媒

just a lousy sister.

只不过是个差劲的妹妹

Tessa, do you believe you can contact your father right here?

泰莎 你认为你在这能通灵到你父亲吗

I can try.

我可以试试

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnscsjj/519160.html