《美女上错身》精讲 58(在线收听

I can't do this. Just breathe.

我做不来 深呼吸

Hello, darling.

你好 亲爱的

Sorry to keep you waiting. It's all right.

抱歉让你们久等了 没关系

I live in Santa Monica. Traffic's terrible.

我住在圣莫妮卡 交通太差劲了

This is my daughter, Sally.

这是我的女儿 莎莉

Nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你

Lisa Shayne.

我叫莉莎·夏恩

Will your wife be joining us?

您的太太会过来吗

My mother died when I was 2.

我母亲在我两岁的时候去世了

I'm so sorry.

很遗憾

She was beautiful.

她真漂亮

On the phone, you mentioned medical records.

你在电话里提到了医疗记录

Wh-what's going on?

到底是怎么回事

We're looking at the possibility of...

有可能发生了...

a mix-up.

混淆

What kind of mix-up?

什么样的混淆

I believe there was a mistake when Sally was born.

我认为莎莉出生的时候出了点差错

Mr. Dodd, there's a chance Sally and Lisa

多德先生 莎莉和莉莎有可能

may have been switched.

被抱错了

What?

什么

Lisa's DNA doesn't match her parents,

莉莎的DNA与她父母的不符

and hospital records show that you were the only other -

而医院的记录显示 你们是唯一...

Wait. Y-you that think we were -

等等 你认为我们俩...

That's ridiculous.

太荒谬了

Sir, if we could just get a sample of your DNA -

先生 如果您能为我们提供您的DNA样本

No, you're not getting anything from me.

不 我什么都不会给你们

What, do you think I don't recognize a scam?

你们以为我看不出这是个骗局吗

Get out!

滚出去

No, no, no. I assure you, it's not.

不 不 我敢保证这不是骗局

I didn't mean to upset anybody.

我不想惹大家生气

I want the two of you to leave now!

我要你们两个马上离开

Okay.

好吧

Lisa, just go. Go.

莉莎 走吧 走

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnscsjj/519175.html