《唐顿庄园》精讲13 忙碌的厨房(在线收听

Thomas, take that up!

Thomas 把那个也端走

Leave it, Daisy! He's a grown man.

别管他 Daisy 他是个大男人

I suppose he can lift a meat pie.

还端不动一盘肉馅饼吗

Now, put that apple tart in the lower oven.

把苹果馅饼放到下层烤箱里

Oh, and take that away!

快把这个拿走

Mr Lynch shouldn't have left it there!

Lynch先生怎么把它放这

What is it?

那是什么

Salt of sorrel. I asked him for some to clean the brass pots.

草酸盐 我要来擦铜器的

So, put it somewhere careful. It's poison.

小心放好 那东西可有毒

Seems like a lot of food, when you think they're all in mourning.

这么多吃的 他们不是在服丧吗

Nothing makes you hungrier or more tired than grief.

悲伤相当耗费体力

When my sister died, God rest her soul,

我姐姐死的时候 愿她安息

I ate my way through four platefuls of sandwiches at one sitting

我一顿吞了四盘三明治

and slept round the clock.

又睡了整整一天

Did it make you feel better?

让你感觉好些了吗

Not much, but it passed the time.

算不上 但好歹有点事可做

My Lord, what was this chopped egg supposed to be sprinkled on?

天啊 这些碎蛋屑应该洒在哪个菜上

Was it the chicken?

鸡肉吗

It was. Take it upstairs now.

算你反应快 快端上去

I can't go in the dining room!

我不能进餐厅

I should think not!

没叫你冲进去

Find Thomas or William and tell them what to do.

去找Thomas或者William 告诉他们怎么做

For heaven's sake, get a move on, before they get back from church!

看在上帝的份上 快去

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/519293.html