《唐顿庄园》精讲23 事情就是这样!(在线收听

Mama, I'm sorry. No one told me you were here.

妈妈 对不起 我不知道您在这儿

Oh dear, such a glare! I feel as if I were on stage at the Gaiety.

天啊 太晃眼了 就像站在Gaiety剧院的舞台上

We're used to it. I wish you'd let me install it in the Dower House.

我们都习惯了 您的屋里也该装上

It's so convenient. The man who manages the generator could look after yours as well.

很方便的 电工也会帮您办妥一切

No. I couldn't have electricity in the house. I wouldn't sleep a wink.All those vapors!

带电的东西休想进我的屋子 根本没法合眼 到处是蒸气

Even Cora won't have it in the bedrooms.

连Cora也不在卧室里装灯

She did wonder about the kitchens - I couldn't see the point.

她觉得厨房需要 但我觉得没必要

Before anyone joins, I'm glad of this chance for a little talk. I gather Murray was here today.

趁其他人还没来 正好跟你谈点事 我听说Murray今天来过

News travels fast.Yes, I saw him, and he's not optimistic that there's anything we can do.

您的耳朵真厉害 是的 我见过他了 他的看法一样不乐观

I refuse to believe it.

我不信

Be that as it may, it's a fact. But to lose Cora's fortune. Really, Mama. You know as well as I do that Cora's fortune is not Cora's fortune any more!

尽管如此 事实就是事实 但失去Cora的财产 妈妈 您和我一样清楚Cora的财产早就不是她的了

Thanks to Papa, it is now part of the estate and the estate is entailed to my heir! That is it! That is all of it!

多亏了爸爸 它现在是庄园的一部分 庄园现在都限定在我名下了 事情就是这样 也只能这样

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/519303.html