《唐顿庄园》精讲25 我不会辜负您(在线收听

Thank you. I'll do that.

谢谢 我来吧

No. No, thank you, my Lord.

不用 老爷

I can do it.

我能行

I'm sure.

我相信

I hope so, my Lord. I hope you are sure.

希望如此 老爷 希望您真这样想

Bates, we have to be sensible.

我不能不近人情

I won't be doing you a favor in the long run if it's too much for you.

如果你承受不来 从长远看我就是帮倒忙

Whatever we've been through, it has to work.

我们是有交情 但工作归工作

Of course, sir. I mean, my Lord.

当然了 长官 抱歉 老爷

Do you miss the army, Bates?

怀念部队吗

I miss a lot of things but you have to keep moving, don't you?

很多事让我怀念 但是人总得向前看那,是吧

You do, indeed.

这是实话

I'll show you, my Lord. I promise. I won't let you down.

我会做给您看的 老爷 保证不辜负您

We've managed so far, haven't we?

打仗都挺过来了 不是吗

Yes, we have. Of course we have.

是的 当然了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/519305.html