《唐顿庄园》精讲29 迎接公爵到来(在线收听

Welcome to Downton.

欢迎来到唐顿

Lady Grantham, this is so kind of you.

伯爵夫人 感谢您的邀请

Not at all, Duke. We're delighted you could spare the time.

别客气 很高兴您能赏光

You know my daughter Mary, of course.

您应该认识我女儿Mary

Lady Mary. And Edith.

Mary小姐 您好 还有Edit

But I don't believe you've met my youngest, Sybil.

您恐怕没见过最小的一个 Sybil

Lady Sybil. How do you do?

Sybil小姐 您好

Come on in. You must be worn out.

您好 快请进 您一定累了

Oh, Lady Grantham, I have a confession to make which I hope won't cause any bother.

夫人 有件事要说一声 希望不会麻烦到您

My man was taken ill just as I was leaving, so I...

我出发时 男仆突然病了 所以

Oh, well, that won't be a problem, will it, Carson?

这不是问题 是吧 Carson

Certainly not.

当然没问题

I shall look after his Grace myself.

我将亲自服侍阁下

Oh, no. I wouldn't dream of being such a nuisance.

不用 我不想如此叨扰

Surely, a footman...

一位男仆即可

I remember this man.

我记得此人

You served me when I dined with Lady Grantham in London.

我与伯爵夫人在伦敦用餐时 是你侍奉我的

I did, Your Grace.

是的 阁下

Ah, there we are.

那就他吧

We shall do very well together, won't we...?

我们一定会非常和谐的 是吧

Thomas, your Grace.

我叫Thomas 阁下

Thomas... Good. I hope you had a pleasant journey.

Thomas 好的 但愿您旅途愉快

Bates, are you all right?

Bates 你没事吧?

Perfectly, my Lord. I apologize.

没事 老爷 非常抱歉

Mr Bates.

Bates先生

That's better. Please, don't feel sorry for me.

没事了 不要可怜我

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/519309.html