《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲07 米恩离场(在线收听

Well, for all you cricket enthusiasts here in the audience...

在座的板球迷们

...I'm sorry to report that rain has stopped play at the Oval.

抱歉地告诉你们椭园球场比赛因雨暂停

Here in the West End,

而在西区这里

of course, nothing stops the play.

当然没有什么可以阻止戏剧

Um, this, this play...

这个剧...

I- I wrote this play...

我写了这个剧...

This, this play was...

这个剧...

I wrote this...

我写了这个...

I wrote this...

我写了这个...

The play was, um...

这个剧...

You're supposed to make a speech. You're supposed to say something sweet about...

你应该发表演讲的 你应该说些好听的...

You missed most enchanting party.

你错过了最精彩的部分

And the play was pretty good.

那个剧很棒

It's in all the papers, if you want the details.

想知道所有细节的话,就读报纸吧

"The Princess Royal accompanied by Princess Maud was in a box.

"长公主由莫德郡主陪同在包厢里

"Sir James Barrie and...

"詹姆斯巴利爵士以及

"...the elegant Mrs. Milne."

"优雅的米恩太太"

Alan, if you hadn't deserted me,

艾伦,如果你没有丢下我

people wouldn't take the liberty of making remarks like that.

别人就不会那样对我评头论足

Remarks? What remarks? "Elegant" is not a remark.

评头论足?哪里有?"优雅"可不算

"Elegant" means over 30. Everyone knows that.

人人都知道"优雅"意思是30岁以上

You'll never be elegant in my eyes.

那我觉得你永远都不优雅

What did we fight that war for?

我们到底为什么打仗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519447.html