《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲16 怎样都不能满足你(在线收听

Apparently, he was expecting bears.

显然,他期待见到熊

In Sussex?

在萨塞克斯?

I don't see what's funny about it.

我不觉得有什么好笑

The boy has ridiculous expectations...

他有荒谬的期待

...because you have made him ridiculous promises.

是因为你给了他荒谬的承诺

Just as you did with me.

正如你对我

First, I had a baby just to cheer you up.

首先,我生了一个孩子来让你高兴

Nearly killed me. And it didn't cheer you up.

那差点让我死掉,结果你并不高兴

Then we move to the countryside, surrounded by wild animals.

然后我们搬来乡下,被野生动物包围

The whole point was that there are no wild animals.

重要的是这里并没有野生动物

And the only response you have is to be facetious. Really.

你的回答只是一个玩笑,真过分

Nothing is enough for you.

怎样都不能满足你

Daphne?

达芙妮?

Daphne! Oh, Alan!

达芙妮! 哦,艾伦!

How lovely to see you. Welcome to your study.

见到你真高兴,欢迎来到你的书房

Look, here's a desk.

看,这里有一张书桌

Do you remember "desks"? What are you talking about?

你记得"书桌"吗? 你说什么呢?

You said you were bringing us here to write something.

你说你带我们来是为了写作

So write something!

那就写啊!

You are a writer who doesn't write!

你是一个不写作的作家!

I'm thinking.

我在思考

Well, let's hear your great thoughts.

好,我们来听听你的伟大构思

I'm thinking about where we go next.

我在想我们接着该去哪里

London!

伦敦!

No, not us. England.

不,不是我们,是英格兰

Where does England go next?

英格兰接着该去哪里?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519456.html