《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲19 米恩发火(在线收听

The thing about war is, Alan, who wants to read about it?

艾伦,战争的问题是,谁会想读呢?

I should have thought that was obvious.

答案显而易见

Anyone who doesn't want it to happen again.

任何不想再有战争的人

Everyone in England seems to be cross.

所有英格兰人似乎都很愤怒

Strikes. Protests. Even you seem cross.

罢工、抗议,连你看上去也很愤怒

Would you mind if we got back?

我们走回去好吗?

This path is rather wearing on the old footwear.

这条路对旧鞋磨损很大

You didn't ask me when the book would be ready.

你没问我书何时能完稿

Get it out of your system and then come back to your senses, will you?

忘记反战,通情达理一点,好吗?

Daddy may be asleep. We are very, very late.

爸爸可能在睡觉,现在很晚很晚了

Nou. Wait here.

诺 在这里等着

Get back. Sir.

退下 先生

Get back! I'm sorry.

退下!我很抱歉

It's only us, sir. Get away from me!

只是我们,先生 离我远点!

It was just a balloon.

那只是一个气球

Just don't come near me.

别靠近我就好

Stay there.

站在那里

Come on.

Quick. Quick, quick.

快、快、快

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519459.html