《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲23 你是唯一这样想的人(在线收听

You ought not to hold your knife and fork like that.

你不应该那样拿着刀叉

Why shouldn't I?

为什么不?

Because......if someone were to fall through the ceiling...

因为如果有人从天花板上掉下来

...they'd come down right there and be impaled on your fork...

他就会被你的叉子刺穿

...and then they would bleed out all over your eggs...

然后他的血会全流在你的鸡蛋上

...and ruin your breakfast.

毁了你的早餐

Do you see?

明白了吗?

Better.

好多了

Nou says you're writing a book to stop people going to war.

诺说你在写一本阻止人们打仗的书

War is rotten.

战争很可怕

I know. I was there.

我知道,我打过仗

So I think your book is a jolly good idea.

所以我认为你的书是一个很棒的主意

Thank you. You're the only one that does.

谢谢,你是唯一这样想的人

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519463.html