《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲30 给天鹅起名(在线收听

Which one would you like?

你想要哪根?

This one.

这根

Ready? Yeah. Same height, please.

准备好了? 好了,同样高度,拜托

Go!

放手!

Mine's winning.

我的要赢了

No. Mine's winning. Come on.

不,是我的要赢了 来

Me! I won!

是我! 我赢了!

Again? Yes!

再来? 好!

This one, please.

这根

Go!

放手!

Sir Billy.

比利爵士

A swan's not really a wild animal.

天鹅并不算真的野生动物

Of course he is.

他当然算

He could break your arm.

他能折断你的手臂

Well, what's his name?

那么,他叫什么?

He doesn't have a name. He's wild.

他没有名字,他是野生的

But I want to call him to me.

可我想要称呼他

You should call him Pooh, then.

你应该叫他噗

So if he ignores you, you can pretend you were just saying, "Pooh."

如果他忽略你 你就可以假装你只是在说“噗”

Pooh!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519485.html