《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲45 摆脱记者纠缠(在线收听

Billy, let's go. Why do you call him Billy?

比利,我们走 你为什么叫他比利?

My proper name is Milne

我的本名是米恩

but when I was small, it came out Moon.

可我小时候会念成穆恩

I'm good at coming down trees too. Did you notice?

我也很擅长爬下树,你注意到了吗?

Oh, I did.

我注意到了

I also noticed that you have cardboard tied to your legs.

我还注意到你的腿上有一些纸板

In case of dragons.

为了防龙

You don't know where I can get some of that dragon-proof cardboard, do you?

你知道我能在哪里找到防龙纸板吗?

That's enough, dear. It's such a bother when the dragons set fire to my stockings.

够了,亲爱的 龙把我的裤袜烧掉就惨了

Good day to you.

再见

Did you get it? Sorry.

你拍到了吗? 抱歉

From The Times?

《泰晤士报》的?

Well, that's rather good. Don't you think that's good?

那挺好,你不觉得吗?

No, ma'am.

不,夫人

I can't say I do. The boy is happy here and...

我不同意,他在这里很开心

Sorry, ma'am.

抱歉,夫人

Sorry, sir.

抱歉,先生

Yes, The Times is very good.

对,《泰晤士报》非常好

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519500.html