《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲47 为什么大家都这么喜欢维尼(在线收听

I tried ever so hard to save some for you.

我很努力才给你留下几粒

You saved three. That's very good.

你留了三粒,非常好

Why does everyone like Winnie the Pooh so much?

为什么大家都这么喜欢维尼德普?

He's my bear.

他是我的熊

Why don't they get their own bears?

为什么他们不能有自己的熊?

Well...

You see, after the war there was so much sadness...

战后,大家都很伤心

...that hardly anyone could remember what happiness was like.

几乎没有人记得幸福的样子

Then Winnie the Pooh came along

这时有了维尼

and he was like a tap.

他就象一个水龙头

You just turned it on and happiness came out.

一打开,幸福就流出来

But I'm not Christopher Robin, really. I'm Billy Moon.

可我并不是真的克里斯托弗罗宾 我是比利穆恩

That's right.

没错

And you don't have to share me with anybody.

你也不用跟任何人分享我

Except Mummy.

除了妈咪

Yes, but that's only a little bit.

对,可是只有一点点

Come on, Christopher Robin.

来,克里斯托弗罗宾

Give him a cuddle. He is your daddy after all.

抱他一下,他毕竟是你的爹地

Oh, come on, Mr. Milne.

哦,拜托,米恩先生

A little affection, please.

多点感情

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519502.html