《唐顿庄园》精讲42 邪恶的同性恋者(在线收听

I don't believe that!

难以置信

Well, believe what you like. He won't break the entail.

信不信由你 他不会打破限定继承

The unknown cousin gets everything and Mary's inheritance will be the same as it always was.

素未谋面的堂兄得到一切 Mary的资产丝毫未变

How was I to know? When the lawyer

我怎么知道律师说

You weren't to. You did the right thing to telegraph me.

你不可能知道的 你给我电报是对的

It's just not going to come off.

只是没成功

So what now? Well, you, you know how I'm fixed.

现在怎么办 你知道我的处境

I have to have an heiress if it means going to New York to find one.

必须找个女继承人 一路找去纽约都可以

What about me?

那我呢

You...You will wish me well.

你就祝我好运吧

You said you'd find me a job if I wanted to leave.

你说过 我若想离开你可以帮我谋个职

And do you?

你想离开吗

I want to be a valet. I'm sick of being a footman.

我想做贴身男仆

Thomas, I don't need a valet. I thought you were getting rid of the new one here.

Thomas 我不需要贴身男仆 不是计划赶走新来的那个吗

I've done it but I'm not sure Carson's going to let me take over.

已办妥 但Carson可能不会同意我升职

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/519688.html