《唐顿庄园》精讲50 一切都是玩笑(在线收听

Lady Mary Crawley.

Mary Crawley小姐到访

I do hope I'm not interrupting.

抱歉打断了你们的谈话

Lady Mary.

Mary小姐

Cousin Mary, please.

就叫Mary堂亲好了

Mama has sent me down to welcome you

妈妈遣我到此以表欢迎

and to ask you dine with us tonight.

并邀请你们今晚到府上一同用餐

Unless you're too tired.

若二位不嫌旅途劳顿的话

We would be delighted.

荣幸前往

Good. Come at eight.

好极了 请八点准时到

Won't you stay and have some tea?

请八点准时到

Oh, no. You're far too busy. And I wouldn't want to push in.

不了 你们还有很多事要忙 我也不想强人所难

Lynch, I think we'll go back by the South Lodge.

Lynch 沿南边的农舍返回

Very good, my lady.

好的 小姐

Lady Mary, I hope u didn't misunderstand me. I was only joking.

Mary小姐 恐怕这是个误会 我只是开玩笑

Of course. And I agree.

是啊 我也这么想

The whole thing is a complete joke.

这整件事就是个笑话

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/519696.html