《唐顿庄园》精讲56 讽刺性的拜访(在线收听

Ah, there you are. I was hoping you'd be home in time.

回来了啊 我正在想你会不会按时回家

In time for what? I've been paid the compliment of a visit.

怎么了

Hello! Good afternoon, Cousin Matthew.Good afternoon.

两位好 下午好 Matthew堂亲 下午好

We were just saying how charming this room is now.

我们正说呢 这房子很漂亮

Mm. It always seemed rather dark when my mother-in-law lived here.

我婆婆住这的时候 总那么阴暗

But then she made everything rather dark!

不过 无法与她的行事作风相比

Sir. No, thank you. Cup of tea, sir? It's alright, I'll help myself.

先生 不了 谢谢 要用茶吗 先生 没关系 我自己来

So, Molesley, how do you find being home again?

Molesley回到这边感觉如何

Your father must be glad you're back.

你父亲肯定非常高兴

He is, your ladyship. Might I give you this cup?

确实如此 夫人 杯子给你

Ma'am. I'm afraid we must be going.Thank you.

好的 夫人 我们该走了 谢谢

You'll think about it?

你会考虑吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/519702.html