《唐顿庄园》精讲57 少嚼舌根(在线收听

I'm sorry, but I have standards.

恕我无礼 但我有自己的标准

I've just seen something ever so odd.

我刚瞧见一桩怪事

If anyone thinks I'm going to pull my forelock and curtesy to this Mr Nobody from nowhere.

要我对那个不知哪儿钻出来的人卑尊屈膝

O'Brien!Were you discussing Mr Crawley?

O'Brien 你刚才是在说Crawley先生吗

Yes, m'lady.

是的 夫人

Is it your place to do so?

这些话是你应该说的吗

I've got my opinions, m'lady, same as anybody.

我跟所有人一样有自己的看法

Can I help your ladyship?

有什么事吗 夫人

This is the button we're missing from my new evening coat.

我找到礼服上缺失的纽扣了就在碎石堆里

I found it lying on the gravel.

不过 我对于刚进厨房

But...I was shocked at the talk I heard as I came in.

所听见的对话很是震惊

Mr Crawley is his lordship's cousin and heir.

Crawley先生是老爷的继承人和堂亲

You will, therefore, please accord him the respect he is entitled to.

因此 必须要给予他尊重和礼待

But you don't like him yourself, m'lady. You never wanted him.

您不是一样不喜欢他 您从未想过

You're sailing perilously close to the wind, O'Brien.

再说下去就别怪我无情了 O'Brien

If we're to be friends, you will not speak in that way again about the Crawleys or any member of Lord Grantham's family.

若我们还要以朋友相待 就不许你再这样言语 不许再诋毁Crawley家族以及伯爵的所有亲戚

Now I'm going up to rest. Wake me at the dressing gong.

我现在上楼休息 晚餐更衣时叫醒我

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/519703.html