《唐顿庄园》精讲59 怪异的庄园未来继承者(在线收听

May I...?

让我来

I can manage.

我能行

Where have I put my cuff links?

我的袖口呢

I thought these would make a change.

用这一对换换风格吧

Where are my usual ones?

平常用的在哪儿

I know I'm a disappointment to you, Molesley, but it's no good.

我让你很失望 这我明白 但我不想这样

I'll never get used to being dressed like a doll.

我永远都不会习惯衣来伸手

I'm only trying to help, sir.

我只是想帮忙 先生

Of course.

这是当然

And if I've offended you, I apologize.

如果冒犯了你 我道歉

But surely you have better things to do.

但你应该有更好的事情可做

This is my job, sir.

这就是我的工作 先生

Well, it seems a very silly occupation for a grown man.

一个成年人整天想着服侍人 这太可笑了吧

Look, I'm sorry if I'm... I'm sorry.

对不起 我 对不起

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/519705.html