《你好布拉德》精讲24 布拉德与招生办老师吵架(在线收听

Excuse me. Sir? Hi.

师傅 我问一下

Oh, I'd love to be able to accommodate you guys,

哦 我也想给你们安排一下

but our schedule's been set for months now.

不过这几个月我们的日程已经满了

I want you to get a sense of my son. Harvard is his first choice...

我就是想让你先看一下我儿子 哈佛是他第一意向

Hey, Dad, it's okay.

爸 没事的

He's a pianist. He does community service.

他可是钢琴家 也做过社区服务

His counselor says he's Harvard material.

咨询师说他就是为哈佛准备的

It's not necessary to interview here.

面试不一定要在这里的

Alumni interviews are just as effective.

校友面试也是会生效的

Well, I... Okay.

我 好吧

I mean... I mean, I know how important face time is.

我知道当面交流很重要

You know, we're here. Come on.

你看我们这 来都来了

Don't shine us on. I mean... Dad.

别打发我们 爸

No. Can't you just sit with us for ten minutes?

你就不能坐下好好聊上十分钟吗

I mean, he's right here.

你看 他人都来了

What are you guys doing right now?

你们现在很忙吗

I have a staff meeting, sir.

我还有员工会议要开 大哥

Dad, please, please, please, please stop.

爹 我求你了 你别在这嘚嘚了

Please stop. Okay. I'll stop, okay.

差不多行了 好 我不说了

Okay. All right. Thank you.

好吧 就这样了 谢谢

Thank you. Come on, let's go.

谢谢 好了 走吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/nhbldjj/521043.html