《绝望的主妇》精讲137(在线收听

She would never do anything bad.

她绝不可能做什么坏事

Sure, I would.

我会的

What?

什么?

You don't know me at all

你根本不了解我

I'm a very bad person. I did a horrible thing.

我是个坏人,我干了很糟糕的事

I deserve to be punished.

我该受到惩罚

Let me cuff her. I have cuffs. I brought them from home.

我来给她铐上,我从家里带来了手铐

No one's getting cuffed.

没人要戴手铐

Just... pay for the soda next time you come in.

你下次来时 把汽水的钱付了就好了

No, no, no. No, you need to march me inside and make me pay now.

不,不,不,你该押我进去, 让我现在就付钱

Mrs. Delfino...

德尔非诺大大……

I'm serious.

我是认真的

Make an example of me to deter other criminals.

杀一儆百,用我的惨痛教训来警示其他罪犯吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/521085.html