《绝望的主妇》精讲140(在线收听

I'm just dropping off another home-cooked meal!

我是来给你送上我亲手做的家常菜

What meal? What the hell are you yelling for?

什么菜?你干嘛这么大声?

Just lift the napkin.

打开看看。

50 bucks. What's the catch?

50块,你又玩什么猫腻?

Don't look now, but do you see Ben over there?

别刻意转过头去看 ,但你看见本在那边了吗?

Subtle.

低调点

Anyway, he has a soft spot for old people,

总之,他对老年人关爱有加

And as far as he knows, so do I.

所以我要让他知道,我也如此

No, no, your crinkled little smile is thanks enough for me.

别客气,您那布满皱纹的笑脸就是对我最好的回馈

Are you petting me?

你把我当宠物爱抚吗?

Just say nice things about me to Ben.

在本面前替我美言几句

Tell him I bring you meals, that kind of stuff.

告诉他我给你送菜之类的善事

Well, it's a pretty big favor for 50 bucks.

那样的话50块可不够啊

Considering I don't like you, I'll do it for $100.

考虑到我对你的厌恶再加50

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/521088.html