《绝望的主妇》精讲150(在线收听

Smells amazing. What are you making?

闻起来真香,你在做什么?

Oh, seared tilapia, bearnaise sabayon, and a little bok choy.

烧罗非鱼, 蛋黄酱萨芭雍甜品,还有一点小白菜。

Mind giving me a hand?

给我帮把手好吗?

Bree, the only word I recognized in that sentence was "Hand."

Bree,你刚说的话里我只听明白"帮忙"这一个词。

Come on. There's nothing to it. This is bearnaise sauce.

来吧,不难学, 这是蛋黄酱。

It just needs ten minutes of constant whisking.

只要不停搅拌十分钟就可以。

Constant.

不停搅拌。

Look at you. You're a natural.

看,你真有天分。

I'm gonna go dress for dinner.

我换身衣服下来吃饭。

Now remember, keep whisking for ten minutes.

记好了,不停搅拌十分钟。

If your hand starts to spasm, it means you're doing it right.

如果你的手感觉抽筋了,就说明方法没错。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/521098.html