《绝望的主妇》精讲170(在线收听

Am I the only one about to pass out?

应该不是只有我一个人要累昏了吧?

No. I keep seeing my dead grandfather at the end of the tunnel, saying "Come toward the light."

不。 我总是看见我去世的祖父站在那一边,对我说 "走向光明吧"

Keep going, ladies. Keep your eyes on the thighs!

继续,女士们 ,紧盯着你们的大腿

Did she just use a civil rights rallying cry to get us to lose ass fat?

莫非她是想借用战斗口号来帮我们减掉屁股上的脂肪?

First time, huh?

第一次来吧

Oh, what gave me away?

你怎么看出来的

The fact that this was light blue when I came in?

是因为我刚进来时,上衣还是干爽的天蓝色吗

Well, the good news is if you have a heart attack, I'm a doctor.

好消息是:如果你心脏病发作,我是个医生

The bad news is if you have one, I'm not.

坏消息是:如果你有心脏病,我可不是医生

Okay, so if I die, please put me ass up in the coffin.

好的,如果我累死了,请把我屁股朝上放进棺材

I'd hate for all this work to go to waste.

我可不希望这些努力全白费了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/521575.html