《绝望的主妇》精讲221(在线收听

What have you guys been doing?

你们都干什么了?

People are gonna be here in two hours. Nothing's been set up.

人们两小时之内就到了。什么都没弄呢

Well, I'm just so relaxed from that massage.

哦,那次按摩让我太放松了

I'd hate to lift something and tense up again.

我可不闲搬东搬西的让自己再紧张起来

Yeah, and... And Ping worked so hard on these nails.

是,而且... 而且Ping可使在这些指甲上下了大工夫了

I would hate to chip them.

我可不想搞坏了

And I can't think of anything witty to say about my fabulous new 'do, but I'm not doing squat either.

而我.想不到什么语言来形容我新做的头发,不过我什么都不会干的

Why are you doing this to me?

你们为什么这样对我?

I went out of my way to help you people.

我尽了最大的努力来帮助你们

Oh, my god, you are so out of touch.

哦,天呐,你真是不食人间烟火

Do you really think a hot stone massage is gonna solve my problems?

你真的以为蒸石按摩能解决我的问题?

You don't understand the kinds of things real people deal with.

你无法理解正常人生活中的事情

You live in this perfect little fairy tale.

你生活在美好的童话故事里

Fine. I don't need your help.

好吧 我不需要你们的帮助

I have two hours and a very capable husband.

我有两个小时的时间还有个无所不能的丈夫

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522029.html