《绝望的主妇》精讲222(在线收听

Here you go. It's probably the only set of keys with a purple lanyard.

给。估计是唯一一串带紫色钥匙扣的钥匙

My kid made it at camp.

是我的孩子露营的时候做的

Look, I'm wearing something called skinny jeans, which are very painful

听着,我穿着紧身牛仔裤,很痛苦

because I don't have something called skinny legs,

因为我没长着修长的腿

so I just wanna go home and peel them off. Do you mind?

所以我想尽快回家把它脱掉。你不介意吧?

No, not at all. I just... I don't... I don't work here.

不 ,完全不介意,只是我... 我不是...我不是工作人员

Oh, god. I'm sorry. You're not the valet.

哦 天呐 对不起 你不是侍者

I knew this vest was a bad idea, but the gay guy in my office told me they're back.

我就知道这件马甲穿上很傻,但是我办公室的那个同性恋告诉我说这个又流行起来了

No, the vest is great. I have it in navy.

不 ,马甲不错。我有件海蓝色的

It's just... I haven't been out in so long, I figured I'd try to mix things up.

只是... 我很久不出门了。我估计我也有功课要补

You haven't been out in so long?

你也很久没出门了?

Last time I was at a bar like this, beeper numbers were exchanged.[qh] 我上次来这种酒吧的时候,人们交换的还是传呼机的号码呢

I didn't even know they banned smoking in bars.

我都不知道现在酒吧禁烟了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522030.html