趣味英语第1期:理想工作(在线收听

My dream job?

我理想中的工作?

My dream job.

我理想中的工作。

That's a lot of jobs to choose from.

有很多工作可以选择。

My dream job is being a Major League Baseball player because my uncle was one and my dad went to the Minor Leagues.

我梦想中的工作是成为美国职棒大联盟的职业棒球手,因为我叔叔曾经是美职棒球手,而我爸爸是小联盟的棒球手。

To fight in the UFC because I love training in general, like martial arts.

参加终极格斗锦标赛,因为我喜欢武术训练。

To be an engineer.

成为工程师。

I would build steam powered engines.

我想制造蒸汽发动机。

I would totally want to be a video game designer because like, I enjoy playing video games.

我非常想成为视频游戏设计师,因为我喜欢玩视频游戏。

I'd like to be a veterinarian. There are a lot of animals out there that need help.

我想成为兽医。因为有很多动物需要帮助。

My dream job would be a paleontologist. I think it's cool discovering dinosaur bones.

我梦想中的工作是成为古生物学家。我认为发现恐龙化石非常酷。

To be an astronaut. It's like a big dream of mine to see space before I die.

我想成为宇航员。我有个很大的梦想,那就是在我死前去太空看看。

My dream job? I already had it. I was in the music entertainment business, producing records, rock 'n' roll.

我理想中的工作?我已经做到了。我曾经在音乐娱乐界工作,制作摇滚专辑。

My dream job was doing backing vocals. They used to call it backup vocals. But guess what? I already did it and it was really cool!

我梦想中的工作是做伴唱。以前他们称伴唱为backup vocals。你猜发生什么了?我已经在做伴唱了,真的非常棒!

Country Western Gospel singer. Probably for the troops. And I'd love to get paid for it. (laughs boisterously)

我想做西部乡村福音歌手。可能是为部队唱歌。我想得到报酬。(狂笑)

I was a little kid, I was knee-high, and I was like, "I wanna go in the military!" 'cause my dad did it. It's always been something that I've strived to do.

我小时候,只有齐膝高的时候,我就经常在想,“我想去当兵!”因为我爸爸就是军人。这也是我一直在努力的事情。

My dream job would be to be a CEO of a big company. I mean, like, Facebook — something really, really big and like, so socially relevant.

我理想中的工作是成为大公司的首席执行官。就像脸谱网那种,非常大型的公司,而且是和社会相关的公司。

I have my dream job. It's a life coach for women. I teach women how to have the best life possible.

我已经在做我梦想中的工作了。那就是女性的人生导师。我教导女性如何拥有最好的生活。

My dream job would be best grandmother on the planet! Baking cookies and having fun with grandchildren.

我理想中的工作是成为这个星球上最棒的奶奶!烤饼干,和孙子孙女们一起玩耍。

What I'm doing right now. Doing nothing. Retired. Do whatever I want, whenever I want.

我现在做的就是我理想中的事情。什么都不做,退休。随时做我想做的事情。

My dream job would be like a professional roller coaster judge. I'd totally love it if I got paid to get on roller coasters.

我理想中的工作是成为专业过山车操作员。如果我坐过山车能得到报酬的话,那我会非常高兴的。

My dream job would be to be a chef. When I watch Master Chef, every time I'm really inspired.

我梦想中的工作是成为一名厨师。我每次看《厨艺大师》这个节目都备受鼓舞。

To be a taste tester, where you go to a food lab or something and people create concoctions and stuff and you eat them and you taste them. I think that would be so much fun, and I also heard that they get paid pretty well too.

我想成为味道试验员,可以去食物实验室之类的地方,试吃并品尝人们制作的调制品。我认为这个工作非常有趣,我听说这份工作的薪水也不错。

My dream job would have to be on a movie set with Playboy Bunnies.

我理想中的工作是和花花公子兔女郎一起拍摄电影。

Thanks for watching Opinions here on the React channel.

谢谢观看React频道的观点版块。

Subscribe. There are new shows every week.

请订阅。每周都有新节目。

Want more opinions? Leave your topics in the comments.

想了解更多观点?请在评论里留下你的话题。

Bye!

再见!

Goodbye! Three, two, one, blast off!

再见!三、二、一,发射!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qwyy/522107.html