《绝望的主妇》精讲234(在线收听

SUSAN: Hi.

嗨。

MIKE: Hey, Susan

嗨,Susan。

SUSAN: Are you busy?

你忙么?

MIKE: No, not at all, what's up?

不,一点也不,怎么了?

SUSAN: Well, I., I just was wondering, if, um, if there was any chance that, um, you would uh... I just... wanted to ask if...

呃,我……我只是,想知道,呃……有没有机会你,呃…… 我……我只想问问你是否……

SUSAN: Edie. What are you...?

Edie,你怎么……?

EDIE: I was making ambrosia, and I made too much so I thought I'd bring some over to Mike. What's going on?

我做些可口的食物,做了很多,所以拿点过来给 mike。怎么了?

MIKE: Uh, Susan was just about to ask me something.

呃,Susan 说有点事情要问我。

SUSAN: Uh... I have a clog.

噢……我的水管堵了。

MIKE: Excuse me?

什么?

SUSAN: And you're a plumber. Right?

你会修水管,不是么?

MIKE: Yeah

是啊。

SUSAN: The clog's in the pipe.

我家的水管堵了。

MIKE: Yeah, that's usually where they are.

是啊,总是这样。

SUSAN: Well, I've got one.

呃,没错。

MIKE: Well, let me get my tools.

等等,我拿点工具。

SUSAN: Now? You wanna come over now? You have company.

现在?你现在过来么?你有客人。

EDIE: I don't mind.

我不介意。

MIKE: Just give me 2 minutes. I'll be right over.

等我两分钟,我马上过去。

SUSAN: That's it, just stuff the hair down

把这些……头发全塞进去。

JULIE: I stuffed it; it's not enough to clog it.

我塞了,但是不够。

SUSAN: Here, here, look. Put in this peanut butter. And this cooking oil. And these olives!

好吧,那用这个,把这个花生酱倒进去,还有食用油,还有橄榄叶。

JULIE: Mom, Mom I'm telling you it's not working.

妈,这不行。

SUSAN: Uh, oh god. That's him. How am I gonna stuff up the sink...

哦,天啊,他来了。怎样才能把它?

MIKE: Well. Here's your problem. Looks like somebody stuffed a bunch of popsicle sticks down there.

嗯,这是你的问题。看起来好像有人把冰棒棍子扔了进来。

SUSAN: I've told Julie a million times not to play in the kitchen. Kids, y'know?

我跟julie说了很多次要她别在厨房里玩,孩子,知道么?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522351.html