《绝望的主妇》精讲236(在线收听

NARRATOR: The sound that awakened my son was something he'd heard only once before, many years ago, when he was quite young. But he recognized it instantly. It was the sound of family secret. Seven days after my funeral, life on Wisteria Lane finally returned to normal. Which, for some of my friends, was unfortunate.

那声音吵醒了我的儿子,他听到过一次,很多年以前当他很小的时候。但他很快记起了这声音。这是家庭的秘密之音。在我的葬礼之后的第七天,Wisteria lane的生活逐渐正常,嗯,我的一些朋友……很不幸。

PARKER: Mommy, Mommy!

妈妈,妈妈!

LYNETTE: Now what.

什么?

PARKER: Daddy's home!

爸爸回家了!

TOM: Come on! Is everybody home?

家里有人么?

LYNETTE: Hey, yeah!

嗨!

SCAVO kids: Yeah, yeah!

耶!

TOM: Hey!

嗨!

LYNETTE: I wasn't expecting you for a week!

我已经快要不指望你了。

TOM: I have to go back to Frisco in the morning. When I got your call, you sounded a little frazzled.

我今早必须回frisco。我收到了你的口讯,你听起来有点疲惫。

LYNETTE: Yeah! It's been a little rough!

是啊,有点乱。

TOM: Hmm, yeah, peaches.

嗨,耶,Peaches。

PARKER: Daddy, Daddy, did you buy us any presents??

爸爸,你带了什么礼物么?

TOM: Oh god, presents. Oh, wait a minute, lemme see. Ooooh.

哦,天,礼物,等等,让我看看。噢!

SCAVO kids: Yaaaaayyy!

耶!

TOM: But I'm not gonna give it to you, unless you promise me that you're gonna go outside right now and practice throwing for 20 minutes, okay? You promise?

我不会给你们的,除非你们答应我马上去外面玩,然后练习20分钟, 好么?怎么样?

SCAVO kids: Yeay, yeah, yeah!!

耶!耶!耶!

TOM: Get out! Who's open! Go left!

谁开始,快出去!

SCAVO kids: Yeah yeah yeah!

耶!

TOM: Deeper, deeper, touchdown!

远点,远点!接着!

LYNETTE: Oh my god, oh my, oh!

哦,上帝,哦。

LYNETTE: Ooh, you gotta be kidding! I'm exhausted! I look terrible, I'm covered in peaches!

你开玩笑吧,我累死了。我看起来很脏乱。

TOM: Sorry baby, I gotta have you

没关系,宝贝,我想要你。

LYNETTE: Well, is it ok if I just lie here?

我就这么躺着可以么?

TOM: Absolutely.

当然。

LYNETTE: I love you

我爱你。

TOM: I love you more.

我更爱你……宝贝。

LYNETTE: Oh wait, I gotta tell you, I was having trouble with swelling, so the doctor took me off the pill, so you're just gonna have to put on a condom.

哦,等等,忘了告诉你,我有点不适,所以医生让我别吃避孕药了,你要带套子。

TOM: Condom?

避孕套?

LYNETTE: Yeah.

是的。

TOM: What's the big deal? Let's risk it.

没什么大不了的,我们赌赌看吧。

LYNETTE: Let's risk it?

赌赌看?

TOM: Yeah.

是的。

LYNETTE: Ooh!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522353.html