《绝望的主妇》精讲261(在线收听

We’re not here. Leave a message.

我不在,请留言。

It's Mrs. Huber, Susan, are you there?

我是 Huber夫人, Susan, 你在吗?

I can see you lights are on. I hope you're not screning. That's so tacky.

我看见你们家的灯是亮的我希望你不是故意不接我电话

Listen, I need to talk to you.

听着,我有事要跟你说

My water heater just burst and it's gonna cost me $ 600 for a new one.

我厨房的电热器坏了需要600美元才能买个新的

And I can't afford that. I just beside myself. Call me as soon as you get in.

我买不起,需要你的帮助,你回来后就给我打电话

Julie, honey, wake up. We need to talk.

Julie, Julie,亲爱的醒醒, 有事要告诉你

Can't this wait until morning?

不能等到明天早晨吗?

I'm thinking I'm being blackmailed.

我想我被别人勒索了

And when I realized I couldn't put out the fire, I ran.

当我意识到我不能把火扑灭时我就跑了

I must've dropped the measuring jug in the process. Why do I even let you out of the house?

我不应该把量杯丢在现场我当时为什么要让她进屋呢?

Obviously I can't let her get away with his.

这件事我脱不了干系

The only thing to do is go to the police.

现在我唯一能做的就是去警察局告诉他们发生了什么事

You can't do that.

你不可以这么做

Julie , I don't think they're throw me in jail.

Julie, 我认为他们判我进监狱的

It was an accident.

这是个事故

Dad won't care if it was an accident. He'll just use this as an excuse to reopen custody.

爸爸不会在乎是不是事故他会以这个为借口要回监护权

Mom, I don't want to live with Dad.

妈妈, 我不想和爸爸一起生活

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522378.html