《绝望的主妇》精讲276(在线收听

First off, I’m very pleased with the work we’ve done in our sessions thus far.

首先我对我们的工作非常满意。

We’re making excellent progress.

我们取得了很大的进步。

"Thank you, I feel really good about it.

谢谢,我也非常满意。

But there are a few areas of your marriage we haven’t covered yet.

但是关于你们的婚姻,还有几个问题没有讨论到。

"Oh, really. Like what?

真的吗?还有什么?

Um, I’ve told Dr. Goldfine in our private sessions that I’m not happy with our sex life.

我告诉Goldfine医生我对我们的性生活不太满意。

And Rex feels when you two have intercourse,

Rex还认为当你们两个人做爱的时候,

you’re not as connected as you could be.

你本可以配合得更好,但是你没有。

Connected?

配合?

Well yeah, it’s like you’re thinking about other things.

是的,好像你老在想什么事情。

Is your hair getting messed up? Did you remember to buy the toothpaste?

会不会把你的头发弄乱了?有没有忘记买牙膏?

You’re just not there.

你只是躺在那儿。

This kind of disconnect is often a symptom of a deeper problem.

这看起来是更深层次的重要问题。

So, we were talking, and the idea of a sexual surrogate came up.

所以现在我们在讨论关于找一个性爱专家的问题。

This is a licensed professional

这是个有执照的专家,

who'd work with you as a couple on solving whatever sexual problems you may be having.

夫妻间任何性方面的问题她都能解决。

I have an excellent referral.

我强力推荐她。

And what would this sexual surrogate person do?

这个专家要干什么?

Well, she would coach us.

她会指导我们。

She!

她?

She’s very discrete. You’ll hardly notice she's there.

她非常的巧妙,你几乎感觉不到她的存在。

"Oh. So she would be in the room with us, while we make love?

哦,当我们做爱的时候,她要和我们呆在一个房间里?

Yes, helping us to achieve maximum sexual potential.

是的,她要将我们的性爱潜力挖掘到极致。

Do you have any questions?

你有什么问题吗?

Just one. How much longer is your midlife crisis going to last,

就一个问题,你的性问题还要问多久?

because it is really starting to tick me off!

我真的觉得开始恶心了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522393.html