《唐顿庄园》精讲61 此意并非我个人所想(在线收听

You've driven the others away.

你支走了她俩

Perhaps I have. Pretty.

也许算吧 美极了

The point is, my dear, I don't want you, any of you,

我想说的是 我不希望你们任何一个

to feel you have to dislike Matthew.

故意去针对Matthew

You disliked the idea of him.That was before he came.

那是他到来之前 你不是也不喜欢他

Now he's here, I don't see any future in it.Not the way things are.

现在 人都已经进家门了 无需这样 必须要面对现实

I don't believe a woman can be forced to give away all her money to a distant cousin of her husband's.

怎么能逼迫一个女人放弃她的财产 就这么双手给她丈夫的远亲奉上

Not in the 20th century. It's too ludicrous for words.

现在都二十世纪了 简直荒谬至极

It's not as simple as that. The money isn't mine anymore.

事情并非如此简单 那些钱已不属于我

It forms a part of the estate.

它们现在属于庄园的一部分

Even so, when a judge hears...

就算如此 法官

For once in your life, will you please just listen!

就这一次 你能不能乖乖听话

I believe there's an answer, which would secure your future and give you a position.

眼下 有一解决之道可让你未来的保障和地位都垂手可得

You can't be serious.

你是在开玩笑吧

Just think about it.

考虑一下吧

I don't have to think about it!

毫无必要

Marry a man who can barely hold his knife like a gentleman?

休想让我嫁给一个连叉子都拿不住的人

Oh, you exaggerate!

这么说太夸张了吧

You're American, you don't understand these things.

你生长于美国 不会懂的

Have you mentioned this to Granny? Did she laugh?

奶奶知道吗 她笑话你了吧

Why would she? It was her idea.

怎么会 这正是她的主意

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/522880.html