《唐顿庄园》精讲67 满腹牢骚(在线收听

Why does Mr Carson let you do that?

为什么要你修钟

Because my dad was a clock maker.

因为我父亲曾是个钟匠

Did you really ask him for the job with the Crawleys?

你真申请Crawley家的那份工作了吗

I'm sick of being a footman.

我不想再做男仆了

I'd rather be a footman than wait on someone who ought to be a footman himself.

那也比服侍一个下等人强

But Mr Carson shouldn't have told Bates.

Carson先生不该告诉Bates的

How are things with Lady G?

夫人怎么样

Same as usual.

老样子

Yes m'lady, no m'lady, three bags full.

老三套 是吧

I'd like to give her three bags full, preferably on a dark night.

我倒是想给她老三套 最好是找个月黑风高夜

Will you hand in your notice?

你会请辞吗

And let her ruin me with a nasty reference?

那我的推荐信一定会惨不忍睹

Oh, I think not.

这可不划算

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/522886.html